How Dare He (M)

dragonko

How dare he be soooo hot. This kid in my class, about 5'8 with short brown hair and very cute. He's one of my friends, and just like all of the rest of the people I know, he doesn't know that I'm Bi (or currently Bi). But he sneezed today, kindof a "Het-choo", it was cute, and he only sneezed once. I'll keep posting, but I'm slowly moving away from this whole sneezing attraction and my attraction to guys.

Ok, yesterday this kids best friend had a nice sneezeing fit yesterday. It was only 5 sneezes, but it was pretty funny. He's around 5'7" with short brown hair and well built, not as muscular as his friend though. But yesterday in our 1st period class he sneezed 3 groups of 2, 2, and 1 sneezes. It went something like "Het-chish, het-chish" then about 5 seconds, then "Het-chish, het chish", another 5 seconds, and then the final "Het-chish". But his groups of 2 have less than a second between sneezes, so they're very quick, but it's cool.

How dare he be soooo hot. This kid in my class, about 5'8 with short brown hair and very cute. He's one of my friends, and just like all of the rest of the people I know, he doesn't know that I'm Bi (or currently Bi). But he sneezed today, kindof a "Het-choo", it was cute, and he only sneezed once. I'll keep posting, but I'm slowly moving away from this whole sneezing attraction and my attraction to guys.

This same kid was sneezing off the hook yesterday:

1st period- 2 sneezes. I sit right behind this kid in this class, and twice he would lean to the left and let loose with a beautiful "Het-chew" (first one) and "He-Shew" (second one)

2nd period- 1 sneeze. I sit on the other side of the room, but this was a loud "HAA-CHOOO".

3rd period- 5 sneezes. I sit behind him in this class too. All five of his sneezes in this class were loud "HET-ZSHCHOO" sounding sneezes.

THIS KID IS HOTT!!

• 4 years later...

This same kid was sneezing off the hook yesterday:

1st period- 2 sneezes. I sit right behind this kid in this class, and twice he would lean to the left and let loose with a beautiful "Het-chew" (first one) and "He-Shew" (second one)

2nd period- 1 sneeze. I sit on the other side of the room, but this was a loud "HAA-CHOOO".

3rd period- 5 sneezes. I sit behind him in this class too. All five of his sneezes in this class were loud "HET-ZSHCHOO" sounding sneezes.

THIS KID IS HOTT!!

Ooh, I'm so jealous!!! :) Gah, why can't that happen to me?! LOL.

Gah you're lucky!!! At my skool it's like all the cute boys dropped off the face of the earth!! Except for Troyer and Michael...they're hot!!! Ha maybe you could introduce me to one of the boys? *strikes glamorous pose* :D

Archived