Sneeze Fetish Forum

This girl has the funniest sneeze...

Wilytox

OK, so this happened a while ago on campus, but it really stuck to my mind.

Actually, being in college provided so many obs.. it's a shame I didn't know about this forum all those 3 long years. ;)

ANYWAY, so this was amusing.

This girl, I don't even know who she was.. she wasn't from my year, anyway. About average height, long black curly hair.. couldn't see her face really as she was a bit far away (that didn't stop me from HEARING her sneezes! Geez.. :yes: )

She was sitting on the grass leaning against a tree and reading a book. Around her these guys were playing something or other with a ball.. and she was like watching them and reading and being nice a pretty.

I was just passing by (on the other side of the big stretch of grass) and then I hear this sneeze. I can't really do justice to it but it was like a HAAA-choo! only the HAAA part was a scream! High pitched and short and LOUD. So she does this scream-sneeze HAAA-choo!

I think someone around her blessed her and she goes on reading her book.

I sort of stopped to look but as it was just one I sort of kept on going, when I hear another: HAAA-choo! The same scream thing at the beginning..

Now, this was starting to get more interesting so I think I started walking in a circle, around everything so as to not miss anything. I guess it looked pretty silly if anyone had noticed.. :laugh:

So the girl just goes on reading her book trying to look as if nothing happened.. when another one comes: HAAA-choo!

She seemed a bit embarassed and I could see she was trying to go on reading and watching the game as if everything was right with the world.

HAAAA-choo!!! came the fourth one, and made her give up on that. She got up from the grass and started crossing it towards the other side. While she was walking she sneezed the 5th: HAAAA-choo! and took out a tissue to blow her nose. She walked all the way to the other side, threw the tissue in the trash and started walking back to her tree and book.

I hung around a few minutes more hoping for more but it was over. :yes:

I don't think I ever saw the girl again, and if I did I didn't know of it. But that SCREAM before each sneeze just stuck to my mind.

And it was so cute the way she tried to make it seem as if nothing's happening.... :blushing:

(This was my first ever obs, by the way. Hope it was up to standards :D )

What an unusual sneeze. I take it she couldn't've stopped the scream no matter how hard she tried. Poor girl. Great obs, though.

What an unusual sneeze. I take it she couldn't've stopped the scream no matter how hard she tried. Poor girl. Great obs, though.

I don't know if she actually tried to make it less loud..

I know she tried to go one reading her book as if she's not having a sneezing fit. :yes:

But I don't know if she were really trying to stop that little scream.. she might even be one of those girls who like the attention and act like they don't.. you know?

Who knows.

Heya, welcome to the forum ^.^= I like how you set that obs up :P and your avatar RULEZ! man.... *mumbles something about Ivanova being god* that just took me back by surprise :hyper: anyway nice fun obs, I love that you walked around in circles *thumbs up* :bleh:

Heya, welcome to the forum ^.^= I like how you set that obs up :( and your avatar RULEZ! man.... *mumbles something about Ivanova being god* that just took me back by surprise :lol: anyway nice fun obs, I love that you walked around in circles *thumbs up* :laugh:

WOW!

You just get cooler by the post. :notworthy:

I had that picture patched on my bag all through college hoping that someone will say exactly that!

Needless to say no one ever did...

And yeah, walking in circles for no special reason (especially around someone having a sneezing fit) is my speciality. :laugh:

Archived