Sneeze Fetish Forum

PEE vs SNEEZE

gonnasneeze

I was a few blocks from the professional building where I had an appointment. I had to pee very badly, but I was sure I would make it to a restroom in time until I felt a sneeze coming on. :( I felt a tickle and knew that if I sneezed I would be in trouble. Luckily I stifled in the early stages and averted disaster.

Anyone have a sneeze-pee horror story?

Personally, I haven't ever had this sort of situation. However, I had an interesting late night discussion about sneezing vs. peeing one time. One guy friend said he sneezed while he was peeing, and another guy friend said that it was impossible to sneeze while peeing. :( I've heard lots of women say that it's a problem during pregnancy (since I rarely sneeze, that never happened to me while pregnant!) and afterwards.

Good thing you stifled or you may have had a mess on your hands!

• 2 years later...
When you're my age and have had a few babies every sneeze is a potential "sneeze-pee" horror story.

:lmfao: Priceless!

I just had this happen to me the other day, posted it in one of those threads about our first sneezes of 2010...or something.... :lmao:

I've had this happen to me many times. It sometimes happens when I'm really laughing hard. I didn't think the pee vs sneeze thing happened with guys. Not sure why, I assumed that. :lmao:

My Pee is one thing i cannot control! And there are rare occasions when i get a tickle in my nose while having to pee. but when it does happen, my nose sacrifices the tickle so that my beloved pee comes out! ;)

but when it does happen, my nose sacrifices the tickle so that my beloved pee comes out! :)

If your nose gave into the tickle wouldn't the pee come out faster? (though not without consequences...)

I think this is a common problem with women who have had several children. (Heck, my mom can't even do jumping jacks without having to run for a toilet.)

This used to happend to me all the time when I was a little kid! If I had a sneezing fit and a full bladder I would almost always "leak"...I remember it happening at school once and feeling so awful :)

@Demo: Well yes, my pee travels at a very fast rate compared to my nose tickle so it wins the race.

and i remain non-sneezy as ever!! :)

Just yesterday I sneezed while peeing and it made it come out like a torrential rain XD

On a related note, a few months ago I was pooping and it got "stuck" (not to get too graphic... you know what I mean... :heart:). Just then I happened to sneeze and it immediately plopped out!! I thought it was absolutely hi-freakin'-larious, so the memory has stuck with me. B) What a weirdo I am, honestly.

• 2 weeks later...

I had an incident today where I was in a cab coming home from the train station and I was completely desperate to pee (It was about 5pm and I hadn't been since I got up) and all I was thinking was, I'd better not sneeze, I'd better not sneeze, I'd better not sneeze...

I've had this happen, and I haven't had children yet. I think it probably has something to do with muscles being relaxed down there. It never fails, if I really have to pee, when I get to a toilet, I'll sneeze. It just, er... speeds things along. But I've had a few almost embarrassing moments.

Archived