Sneeze Fetish Forum

My boyfriend is weird (m obs)

arrowswift

For the purposes of this story, his name is Taka. He's about 5'10, extremely slender build, half Japanese with a long-ish face; full lips (especially so for a guy) and a relatively small, straight nose. He hasn't gone for a haircut in years, so it's down his back, almost at the hip-mark. I doubt my description does him any justice. :(

Anyway, we were lying around in bed, engaged in the relatively chaste activity of watching the Discovery channel but not really paying attention. At least I wasn't - I have a tendency to zone out while watching television. When this happens, he has a tendency to go through great lengths to find new and odd ways of irritating me. I'd just gotten my hair braided, and he takes one of the thinner braids on the side and starts sweeping it across my face and under my nose, with the intent of making me sneeze. I am temporarily frozen before I can respond with what is probably the most common phrase in this relationship -

"What the hell are you doing?"

He laughs and keeps going, while I stare at him. In my case, inducing is rather difficult because of a slight abnormality in my nasal cavity, so a few strands of hair aren't going to cut it. Meanwhile, I don't know what he's trying to accomplish. He's teased me before about having a sneeze fetish (don't ask...), and while I don't think of it in a sexual way, it has always held some sort of fascination. Like hell I'd tell him that, though.

By this time, he's poked me in the eye, so I bat his hands away and take a few strands of his hair to get revenge. I'm staring directly into his face while doing this. And it occurred to me that I'd never seen Taka sneeze, ever.

The first one comes with no buildup or warning whatsoever, and he manages to half-stifle to avoid completely spraying me. It sounded something like "ETchh!" to which I began to giggle hysterically. The second one comes with a bit of buildup - he turns to the side with his hand hovering in front of his face, eyes half closed and watering, lips slightly parted. "Esshhu! Etchk! Hchk! - oh god, look what you di-iiiSHU! Ugh."

My grin is probably quite maniacal by now. "Bless you."

He sniffs and rubs his eyes, looking disgruntled. "That hurt." I go back to the hysterical giggles, and he looks at me strangely. I'm sure, especially after that little incident, that he knows about my... er... fixation, but won't broach the subject. Which is fine by me, for now. :laugh:

NICE! I'm glad you finally got to see him sneeze! And I melt when they say, "That hurt." :( Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the forum!

Fascinating; sounds liek fun.

Just a moment, he is tickling your nose and trying to make you sneeze, and HE is tesasing YOU about having a sneeze fetish? Which yu haven't really got anyway? [ I see you said "don't ask", but then you don't have to respond]

Welcome to the forum.

Fascinating; sounds liek fun.

Just a moment, he is tickling your nose and trying to make you sneeze, and HE is tesasing YOU about having a sneeze fetish? Which yu haven't really got anyway? [ I see you said "don't ask", but then you don't have to respond]

Welcome to the forum.

Basically. We have a running joke where we tease each other about potentially having somewhat unusual fetishes, and this is one of the ones that came up for me, while I'll say something like... he hoards men's undershirts.

I have allergies, and tend to sneeze more than average. If he happens to have this fetish, he hasn't said, nor given any indication whatsoever - but then, he's extremely good at controlling his reactions/expressions so perhaps I need to be even more observant than usual. But then, it is a distance relationship and we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like. In any case, if I confront him - he'll deny it to the grave.

Though I suppose I could try to tell him what I find fascinating about sneezing at some point, and he might be more forthcoming. We'll see.

Given his sense of humor, however, he probably doesn't and decided to mess with me on a whim. :D

Archived