Sneeze Fetish Forum

Paint thinner

Wilytox

I don't really care for male sneezes but I'll share it with those of you who might enjoy it more.

I have this really good friend, and this friend is allergic to all sorts of things. He never really got tested but he's given me... a lot to think about. :laugh:

And I don't even like male sneezing that much! But sometimes you just can't ignore it..

So anyway.

Today I was at his house and we were doing some kind of project with a paint thinner. After we were all done we started playing cards. You should know that this guy's sneezes are LOUD, and the weird thing is that they're even loud when he stifles. And he stifles a lot. And it's still scaringly loud!

So we play cards (sorry for being so scattered, long day :( ) when suddenly he sneezes HAA-CHMMP. I tried to say something about it but couldn't hear myself over another HAAAA-CHMMMPPP!!.

After that I told him he's crazy (I always tell him that when he sneezes.. it's so loud and I always kinda jump..) and he pointed at the paint thinner can and said "It does that to me". And before I had time to say anything he did another HAAA-CHMMMPPPF.

And we went on playing cards. (I rarely bless people.)

The whole situation was pretty amusing to me. :laugh:

Awww, thanks for sharing with those of us who DO like male sneezes! I would love to play cards with a sneezy guy! He sounds kind of adorable. :D

This would NOT be a safe method for inducing. As in, the fumes cause brain damage, cancer, reproductive harm...

This would NOT be a safe method for inducing. As in, the fumes cause brain damage, cancer, reproductive harm...

OK OK... :D

We were not inhaling the stuff on purpose.. we were doing some sort of project with it. The smell of it just sticks in the air, I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

OK OK... :D

We were not inhaling the stuff on purpose.. we were doing some sort of project with it. The smell of it just sticks in the air, I guess.

Yeah, I figured that was probably the case, but stupid people read teh intarwebz and I don't want them to die either (much as the devil in me disagrees.)

--nonny

Archived