Sneeze Fetish Forum

The L Word

Bananas

Hey im totally new to this web site and am still figering things out lol but i was wonderin if anyone has written a sneese story about shane and carmen from the l word. :D its totally one of my dirty pleashers lol

omg someone really should---my ex is obsessed with that show and especially carmen. i have only seen it a handful of times so i dont know it well enough to write one, but i second the motion! someone write it! :D

also there was definitely a line from the L word about someone sneezing into a girls "you know what" when going down on her. i almost died. lol

xoxojpeach

omg someone really should---my ex is obsessed with that show and especially carmen. i have only seen it a handful of times so i dont know it well enough to write one, but i second the motion! someone write it! :D

also there was definitely a line from the L word about someone sneezing into a girls "you know what" when going down on her. i almost died. lol

xoxojpeach

ya Omg i know their is some great writing talent out their. lol hey thanks for the back up lol i think it would make a great story.lol

Oh ya i remember that part, alice says that. i totaly mealted when i hurd that ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived