Male Obs contined..

evil_addictions

part 1 was the phone obs http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...showtopic=21543

We had planned on going to a movie but decided instead to just hang out at my place and order pizza. Fine with me.. after a busy work week beer and pizza on the couch is about as adverterous as I want to get :)

I make sure to put a box of tissues on the coffee table. I dont mind observing the sneezes, but I dont exactly want the cold that comes with them. :D

For the first hour or so its just some sniffling and nose rubbing, one blow. Then he reaches for several tissues and holds them a few inches from his face, head slightly back eyes closed. After a few seconds his body relaxes but a minute later the sneezy feeling is back (I'm guessing this is what he was going though on the phone) and again it goes away. This time he commented that he hates having to sneeze and have it keep going away, but that his colds are always like this. Then his eyes closed again "I ahh think mayahhh maybe this tahhhh tahhhhhh ACCCHOOOOOOOOOO ACCCHOOOOOOOOOO ACCCHOOOOOOOOOO"

Now normally I dont bless people but these sneezes deserved some acknowledgement. He blew his nose and told me not to bother he'd probably be sneezing all night now that it started :nohappy:

He definately kept his word on it.. 3-4 sneezes every 15-20 minutes for the 4 hours he was at my place. Plenty of sniffling and nose rubbing in between, countless false starts and my favorite of trying to talk during the buildup. He kept apologizing and saying he should go home so I dont get sick, but I assured him I'd be fine as long as he didnt sneeze on me. I also sat on the other side of the room from him.. well mostly cause that gave me a straight on view of the show inside of a sideways view if I had the other end of the couch.

Unfortunately he wasnt feeling up to the superbowl party last night so I actually had to watch the game

Then he reaches for several tissues and holds them a few inches from his face, head slightly back eyes closed. After a few seconds his body relaxes but a minute later the sneezy feeling is back (I'm guessing this is what he was going though on the phone) and again it goes away. This time he commented that he hates having to sneeze and have it keep going away, but that his colds are always like this.

I totally adore that scenario! I watched a youtube video a long time ago (I dont' think it's there anymore) that featured a guy doing that exact thing. I love it! Thanks for sharing! Poor guy, sneezing so much once he finally started. Honestly, I wish I could have been at your house for the Super Bowl instead of the party I went to. I didn't get any sneezes at all. :D So, nice of you to stay home with your poor, sneezy friend! And thanks for sharing with us!

Archived