Sneeze Fetish Forum

my friend's (F) observation

Lulu

Today's morning I was with my friend.

She gave the first sneezing after 10 minutes from we met. "Ahshoo!" clearly

with feminine voice. She put her handkerchief to her nose and rubbed it.

Soon she sneezed again into her handkerchiefin a hushed voice. "Humm-choo!"

"Are you coming down with something?" I asked,

and she said, "Uhmm, I don't think so... Just my nose tickled..."

But after 3 hours, she gave about 50 sneezes, mostly single or doubbles, sometimes triples.

She sneezed ofter and ofter, and they became lauder and stronger. She also repeatedly

made false start. I often stealed glances at her, I saw her nostrils twiched and flared,

took short breathes and also inhaled deeply, tried to keep back sneezing hopelessly,

her nose was becoming red etc...

Actually I worried and asked her again that she had a sore throat, a headache or chills...

And she said, "I don't have any of them. But I can't stop sneezing... Ha-tchooo!"

We left once at noon, but in several hours, we will meet again.

I'm looking forward to see her, how is her sneezing. Of course, I hope she isn't sick.

Lulu

What a lovely time you're having. We all need a friend like that. But, as you say, let's hope that she isn't too ill.

Assuming that she continues in circulation, you must tell us about any of her future sneezes that you are lucky enough to witness!

Good hunting!.

Ah, what good fortune to be able to watch. And thanks for sharing it with us vicariously. Few phrases in the English language are as sublime as "I can't stop sneezing!"

Ah, what good fortune to be able to watch. And thanks for sharing it with us vicariously. Few phrases in the English language are as sublime as "I can't stop sneezing!"

Amen. And that was a sublime obs.

Archived