Question for Daphine

Liam of Rock

I saw that there was a poll about which Sonya was the best, but I can't find part 1. What's the name of the thread in so I can do a search? Much appreciated, part 2 and 3 were great.

Cheers

Funny, the story's there but the comic isn't. Very dodgy. Anyway, cheers for the link Fabala, story's great even thouygh the pic isn't there.

Funny, the story's there but the comic isn't. Very dodgy. Anyway, cheers for the link Fabala, story's great even thouygh the pic isn't there.

Well thank you very much for your kind words :hug: . It's funny when I first thought up the charactor of Agent Sonya I never thought that she would become this popular :omg: . She was just ment to be an evil charactor who's whole reason for being was to make Scooby sneeze in one of my very first stories :blushing: .

Well anyway I'm glad you enjoy the stories and comic's so much :lol: .

Here is the first panel of comic's I drew for part I, enjoy! :heart:

Thanks a lot. Brilliant! I'll have to put you on my signature now.

Just an afterthought...you said that was the first panel. You mean there are MORE??? Stick 'em in the art board, they'll go down a storm!

Thanks a lot. Brilliant! I'll have to put you on my signature now.

Just an afterthought...you said that was the first panel. You mean there are MORE??? Stick 'em in the art board, they'll go down a storm!

Dear Liam of rock,

Thank you so much for your excited responce to my work :hug: , I'm so glad you liked it.

I'm sorry, when I said that the drawing I posted was the first panel what I ment was it's the comic I drew for part I :hug: . So I'm sorry that was the only panel for that story :) .

WOW being put on your signature next too so many other talented artists, thank you. That's praise in deed :blushing:

Archived