Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boyfriend caught a cold

Guest sneezgrrl

Guest sneezgrrl

So on sunday my boyfriend sent me a text that he was sick and had a fever, and asked if I could drive him to work the next morning. Of course I wanted to run over there and put him to bed and take care of him, but I was with friends at the time and he said he was going to watch the game and just go right to bed. So I got up early and picked him up the next morning. I could tell right away that he was sick. His eyes were kind of glassy and his nose was all red, and he was sniffling as he got into the car. We talked for a little bit, and I could hear that he was all congested. He started coughing badly for a minute, then just rested for part of the ride. Then he grabbed a tissue from his coat pocket and sneezed the cutest, congested sneeze into the tissue. I blessed him and just rubbed my hand on his back. He looked so miserable, but he had to go to work. As I dropped him off I asked if he was ok, and he said he was going to go right in and get some orange juice. So cute! Then last night I picked him up and he was still congested and coughing this really congested cough. He blew his nose a few times and then sneezed - still sounding congested but wetter this time. Unfortunately I seem to have caught his cold. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and started sneezing. I must have sneezed at least 20 times today. ugh! And when I picked him up from work he said, ohhh no - you've got it too, huh? He said he could tell as soon as he got in the car. Have a feeling I'm going to be feeling miserable for the next few days. :omg:

Awwww, congested, wet sneezes are so cute! :heart: Thank you for sharing, and I hope the two of you feel better soon! But not until you guys have had lots of sneezes. :omg:

I don't even know what to say about this one. Do you have any idea what that did to me?? That was like my own customized fantasy-hand on the back and a mix of coughing and sneezing. I think I'm going to put this somewhere and save it. That was absolutely amazing. Thank you so much!

(I'm so jealous)

Guest sneezgrrl

Awww, thanx! Unfortunately I definately did catch his cold, and it seems to be more like a combination of a cold and the flu. It's actually one of the sneeziest colds I think I've ever had. I cant believe I'm going to say this, but I'm so sick of sneezing! I wish it would stop! Everytime I sneeze I get more congested and stuffed up. ugh! just completely miserable and sick to my stomach on top of it. Not fun at all. My boyfriend was like, how did you get SO sick? :blushing:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest luvsneezes

Oh, as much as we love sneezes, really hope you feel better soon. It can be really draining sneezing so much...

I feel like a real dork after my last post! I don't get to come into the forum very often so I often scan the posts for "cold" sneezes. I forgot that sneeze grrl posted this a while ago so is probably all better now! Forgive me for my silliness!!!

Archived