Sneeze Fetish Forum

cute morning sneezes

Guest ilovelamp2

Guest ilovelamp2

my hubby has said he's been feeling like he's gettin a little sick the last 2 days and has a sore throat and been sneezing (and me secretly loving that of course!) so this morning he is all stuffy and sniffling a lot, it is so adorable. i am laying with my head on his chest and we're all cuddled up and i feel him start to breathe in deeply, hitching breaths as my head is on his chest heh huh huh...for a few seconds...then...heh..haaechoo! a few more hitched breaths follow and he sneezed again...haaechoo! at this point i am immediately turend on as i am lying there w/ my head on his chest as he is sneezing and i can feel his whole body pretty much convulsing. OMG it was so hot!!! then a couple seconds later a few more hitched breaths come..he inhaled all the way and was totally ready to sneeze and then it stopped right before it came out..haaaahhhh...ahhhh.he still made almost a whole sneeze sound though as that sneeze was right about to come out when it went away!! OMG i got turned on faster than i ever have in my life this morning :):hug: needless to say i got all over him a few minutes later!!! WOWWWWW!!!

WOW is right! I got all turned on by just reading about it! That is such a HUGE fantasy for me, to be cuddling with hubby when he sneezes like that. Ooohh, thanks for sharing! :)

Archived