Sneeze Fetish Forum

Some Renji Stuffs (and ichigo)

(hippo)

yesh.... not an art dump, but a few. I found out how to darken pictures on Jasc Paint Shop, yay! :)

Here's one ive already posted a while ago but here's the darkened version, wow!! :lol:

renji2.jpg

Here's a fun one i did a little while ago. I did it with the thoughts shared of how much people here want to punce on boy/girlfriends when they sneeze. Hehe, Ichigo's a sneeze fetishist! :bleh: This one's super dark becuase it scanned particularly dark. If you'd like to see the lighter one i can email it to you :)

Image1.jpg

Feathers are fun; :hyper:

fethr.png

Ill try to do some more later if you want. We'll see :unsure:

OMG!!! :unsure:

The feather one is FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! *FLAILS!* However...omg, you NAILED about all of my "loves" in that second one....crook-of-the-elbow sneezing and then ATTACKED by another guy!??! HELL YES!!!

Oh yes...and *AHEM* I have almost finished your fic....holy crap! :) Sorry it took me so long...LIFE kept happening...blah! Expect goodness with the next 24 hours... :)

~Aku, your humble art whore

Oh yes...and *AHEM* I have almost finished your fic....holy crap! :bleh: Sorry it took me so long...LIFE kept happening...blah! Expect goodness with the next 24 hours... :)

~Aku, your humble art whore

:hyper: no hurry! thankyou a meelion for this!! uhuh, I know ALL about life :unsure::) it happens a lot....

Feathers ARE fun. :) The last picture is so awesome~

The second is good, too. I love how, at first, it looks like Ichigo is just like, "Oh. Hm." and doesn't really care... but then a second later he's like "PREOWW *attack*" :hyper:

And actually... the first one only got better with time. :) I guess I'm a fan of them all. :lol: Oh, and I noticed you're really good with the details of poses. Each pose as a whole seems to fit together really well. :unsure:

Nice work (and lines :bleh: ) as usual !

WHOA! :bleh::unsure:

The first guy is so beautiful! And the second pic... :) Adorable! Your linework is stunning, as usual.

THANK you for sharing with us! :)

his....tattoo's are sooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! and his facial expressions *breathes heavily* I can't believe you drew Renji and Ichigo like this. Its like my naughty fantasies come true!!! :unsure: :lo: You're my hero!!! Thank you soooooo much for drawing them all. I'm enjoying them to the fullest..... :)

muh. guh! Yeeeaaawww... Damn that's fine. I've always loved Ichigo. Sexy-ness xD Renji sneezing just makes it better.

Hitsugaya isn't too bad himself for a shorty. But your art is so good, and it makes me so happy, its like. there's no words for it

Wow...

You sure can draw the male form. And poses. And hands. (I'm getting jealous)

See, this is what happens when I don't check the artwork board, I nearly miss out on all the good stuff like this!

• 2 weeks later...

Jasc Paint Shop :( OH MY GOD! I have not heard that name in... in... YEARS. Man, you just really took me back, I am sitting here stunned... I've become such an adobe advocate advocate... wow... just... wow... what version is the latest? is that thing still alive? I'm... feeling all sorts of curious :bleh:

Jasc Paint Shop :omg: OH MY GOD! I have not heard that name in... in... YEARS. Man, you just really took me back, I am sitting here stunned... I've become such an adobe advocate advocate... wow... just... wow... what version is the latest? is that thing still alive? I'm... feeling all sorts of curious :lol:

Version 8. :blushing:

why? how long has it been around? :D

. . .

OH. MAH. GAWD. WHY haven't I seen this post?!!? *Flails like a RETARD ON CRACK* Oh, hippo. You are just AWESOME I can not stand it! *EXPLODEY PANTS* Renji into arm... NOOO!! Oh god, I have to get a new couch, thank you. I've so always loved him and Ichigo. (I have a girlcrush on the strawberry. :3!) And Oh god a feather. I died a lot. You are my goddess. :D

Daaaang, I need to watch more Bleach so I can play with them. :3

• 4 years later...

Archived