Sneeze Fetish Forum

a few cute doubles (M)

wierdkid1234

Okay, there's this guy I've liked all year, we'll call him J. About 5'10"ish, I think...short, wavy brown hair, piercing blue eyes, nice build. Really incredible smile, and I see it a lot, as he's got a great sense of humor and is always laughing. So, to the obs....

I'd only ever seen J sneeze on one other occasion, and then he had a cold, and let us all know it! Nose-blowing, stuffy-voiced "I hate colds!" declaration...anyway. In stark contrast:

Today, J and I, along with a bunch of other people in our little group of friends, had been talking all day, and he totally seemed fine (no warning whatsoever), but he kept randomly sneezing out of the blue, on three different occasions (six sneezes). On the second occasion, he stifled the first one and let the second one out...aww! (I think he always sneezes in doubles; at least, that's the only thing I've ever seen from him.) Um...I don't know how to describe the sound, really. They were dry, medium-ish volume (loud enough for me to hear distinctly across a rather small-ish room, but not so loud as to startle everyone), maybe two or three seconds between each sneeze. No build-up between each, that I noticed.

Okay, that was a bad description. But honestly? The guy himself is so adorable I can barely pay attention to/remember his sneezes! (I guess that's a foreign concept to some of you, but....)

Awww, this was such a cute observation! I love doubles. So adorable! Thanks for sharing this with us.

Archived