Sneeze Fetish Forum

Myspace, Youtube, etc. Clips Go Here

SusieQusie

By request, this is a pinned topic especially for noseblowing, and other vids that lump into the "Related Fetishes" category. Same rules apply:

Please do not post any clips from people who have identified themselves as being Under 18 in their profiles on any of those sites as that might get us into trouble. Any links to obvious and identified under 18 stuff will be promptly deleted. If in doubt, check the person's profile before posting a link to that clip. If they say they're under 18, don't post a link to that clip; we don't want it here.

Please note: Clips that worked at the time that someone posted a link to them might not work by the time you get to them. We expect this to become a long thread, therefore members of Staff are not under any obligation to go through this entire thread to make sure each link to each clip still works.

Please also note that people who post clips of themselves sneezing on Youtube, myspace, or wherever else are not sneeze/noseblowing fetishists and do not post it for us to get off on, but rather they post it to be goofy. Therefore, we ask that you please do not post comments to their video clips as that will get us into a lot of trouble. Obviously, these sites are outside of the forum and therefore outside of our jurisdiction; however, we want to make it abundantly clear that we strongly condemn posting any kinds of comments to videos posted on Youtube, MySpace, etc. and are very uncomfortable when we see people doing so, as that makes us all look like creepy perverted freaks and draws bad attention toward sneeze/noseblowing fetishism in general.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• allergyboy2001

• Kleeny

• cjblo

• bensonman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest cbr1000loon

Yes i feel this way too. I am very very hesitant to post good blowing youtube links here incase somebody takes it upon there selfs to post remarks or emails the people involved and they get removed. Also can anybody record youtube clips? as i have two recorders and they dont work......Ok here you go......Click for pure goodness!

Yes i feel this way too. I am very very hesitant to post good blowing youtube links here incase somebody takes it upon there selfs to post remarks or emails the people involved and they get removed. Also can anybody record youtube clips? as i have two recorders and they dont work......Ok here you go......Click for pure goodness!

could someone get that last video so that the sound is in sync w/ the vid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A guy lip-syncs a tragic Spanish tango song about a woman who rejected his offer of his handkerchief, and so he has had to soak it with his tears. :-)

Age is hard to tell from video, but he's in his 30s.

Congested male, probably late 20s-mid 30s...blows his nose a number of times throughout talking. enjoy :P

Guest cbr1000loon

I see some people are still posting requests for these girls to make more clips of their nose blowing. THIS WILL KILL OUR YOUTUBE NOSEBLOWING PLEASURE!!!......Some folks need to understand this. Please just sit back and wait for more to turn up because belive me they will. I know the temptation is there but its realy a bad move. All they will do is tell you to "F Off" and take the clip down.........Think about it.....Martyn

Dang, that WAS a great clip. You can use DownThisVideo.com to save vids from Vimeo, BTW.

I've got one for you. Anyone see the Japanese movie Death Note? (The live action one, not the anime.) There's a scene where the beautiful Erika Toda blows her nose into a tissue. Sure, it's fake (she's clearly just blowing air through her already-clear nose) but it's adorable anyway, so here's the clip. In case you get a "codec not found" warning, it's XviD encoded.

http://www.savefile.com/files/722174

Funny anecdote: In the movie, Misa is being stalked by this creepy guy (he appears at the end of the clip) who, shortly after this scene, retrieves her used tissue from the trash can and preserves it in a Ziploc bag [!]. That one hit a little too close to home, for obvious reasons... :) (No I am not a creepy stalker weirdo, although I've come close to doing the used tissue grab before)