Sneeze Fetish Forum

Myspace, Youtube, etc. Clips Go Here

SusieQusie

A Kenyan politician (far right side of screen) efficiently blows his nose at about 5:15 - unfortunately (for the average viewer) his microphone is still live. Some of us might enjoy it though. 😉

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• allergyboy2001

• Kleeny

• cjblo

• bensonman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, allergyboy2001 said:

A Kenyan politician (far right side of screen) efficiently blows his nose at about 5:15 - unfortunately (for the average viewer) his microphone is still live. Some of us might enjoy it though. 😉

Nice find! Thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"She Shoots Straight," a 1990 Hong Kong martial arts movie. Actor Sammo Hung does a comic bit about 38:30, where he sees a crying woman, takes out his handkerchief, thoroughly cleans his *own* nose, and then offers it to her. (She refuses.) The film is hard to find, and this version is dubbed in German.

On 3/20/2021 at 9:41 PM, allergyboy2001 said:

"She Shoots Straight," a 1990 Hong Kong martial arts movie. Actor Sammo Hung does a comic bit about 38:30, where he sees a crying woman, takes out his handkerchief, thoroughly cleans his *own* nose, and then offers it to her. (She refuses.) The film is hard to find, and this version is dubbed in German.

One of your great finds. Remarkable use of the handkerchief as this is not a very Asian thing to do I guess. 

Thanks, CJ. Based on personal travel, supplemented by reading, I think today one would probably see a preference for using tissues for nose blowing practically everywhere in East Asia. (East Asians, feel free to correct me!) Especially among the younger generations. But 30-40 years ago, there seems to have been more variation.   For example, southeast Asian Chinese people seemed less concerned about using handkerchiefs for nose blowing, than say, the Japanese, back in the day. One way to explain it is a lot of southeast Asian kids were going to high schools that were actively creating a middle class for their countries - and part of this process was to get kids to use handkerchiefs (vs. sniffing or sleeves or “farmer blows”). The same thing happened at US Catholic schools, British boarding schools, etc. - rigid enforcement of handkerchief use as a way of showing one’s social class.

So in this 1990 movie, I’m not sure if the humor is mainly about the character’s oblivious behavior (don’t offer a used handkerchief) or if using a handkerchief at all was starting to be seen as “old”. I haven’t seen seen enough Hong Kong martial arts movies to say. (They often were very stylized, like anybody with long hair or a mustache was probably bad.)

Thanks for explaining, always good to look at history, geography and culture from our favorite perspective:-)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/26/2019 at 11:18 AM, djm4991 said:

Whoever uploaded this, if you are on this forum, you're awesome. The blows at the end... :omg::wub:

this is me :)

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, allergyboy2001 said:

Cricket player blows his nose into a white handkerchief, abt 12:00.

Those were the days...

• 3 months later...

About 16:40. Argentine talk show host wipes his eyes with his handkerchief, because he was laughing so hard.

So, I am HOPEFULLY at the end of this snotty cold.  I have been uploading audio files of my blows to my YouTube Channel (and have a bit more to upload soon).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

m sneezing & noseblowing. 
Don't usually care for this but I like his big nose too and generally how he uses blowing to try and control his sneezing 

sz x2 

blows to get rid of sz 

blows lots to get rid of sz 

honks 

blows 

sz x1 

x3 sz off cam 

x1 sz then blow 

x2 lil blow 

x2 talks through buildup

x2 talks through buildup

x2 offscreen

blows to stop, but it comes anyway x1 

sz then blows 

blows to stop sz then the lady sneezes

x3 goes off screen for blow 

breathy build but he mutes 

blows to prevent offscreen

blows but stil sneezes

sz then blows

On 9/5/2022 at 11:24 AM, william said:

ironing hankies (lots of them) video by a 20 years old spanish speaking guy...

This was a fun video, and even better played at 1/4 speed. Thanks for sharing it!