Sneeze Fetish Forum

Myspace, Youtube, etc. Clips Go Here

SusieQusie

great find nick......keep on searching for these videos......i have a question for you as well.......e-mail me at slappydappy2@yahoo.com

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• allergyboy2001

• Kleeny

• cjblo

• bensonman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

great find nick......keep on searching for these videos......i have a question for you as well.......e-mail me at slappydappy2@yahoo.com

PM me :sillybounce:

Ok, just realised that you're still pending so you may not be able to yet.

Edited by nick
great find nick......keep on searching for these videos......i have a question for you as well.......e-mail me

PM me :)

Ok, just realised that you're still pending so you may not be able to yet.

What's it about? I don't email anyone I don't know and most certainly do not email anyone without knowing what it pertains to.

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet

The pretty "cook" in this clip sneezes twice, unfortunately someone in the video blocks the first sneeze with their cell phone :winkkiss: .

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=091jipuVFek (M)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCVEyiF1FpM (M)

Middle-aged Italian construction worker blows his nose into his handkerchief, in these two separate videos. In the second one we see him pull his handkerchief out of his pocket (which is kind of rare in videos) and then blow.

I don't know enough Italian to know if his friend is encouraging him to blow his nose, or what.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a video in Dutch where a guy seems to be talking about the usefulness of (cloth?) handkerchiefs. I don't know enough Dutch to say exactly what he is talking about.

This is a video in Dutch where a guy seems to be talking about the usefulness of (cloth?) handkerchiefs. I don't know enough Dutch to say exactly what he is talking about.

Hi all: it's a satire on the lapse of values in society, illustrated by the decline of the use of the handkerchief. The speaker (a famous dutch satirist) suggests the distribution of surplus army handkerchiefs to all inhabitants of the netherlands as a first step towards the restoration of norms and values. It's good, but probably naff if you don't get what he's saying.

Take care,

CJ. :yes:

• 1 month later...

interesting video i enjoyed the honking nose blow

(F)

here is another honking nose blow.... one of them has a quiet blow..... the other one is a honker.... she was very enjoyable to watch

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, what an interview!

(F) No sneezing, but lots of nose-blowing. Def worth checking out. Too bad there's not more of it!

• 2 weeks later...