Top Posters In This Topic

• allergyboy2001

• Kleeny

• cjblo

• bensonman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(two M)

At a restaurant/bar, middle-aged guy in background blows his nose repeatedly into his white handkerchief, storing it in his shirt pocket in between (hmm). Meanwhile, younger people giggle in the foreground, but then a younger guy has to take out his own handkerchief and blow his nose. (Looks older than 18.)

(M)

A guy who is allergic to his girlfriend's flowers sneezes into a handkerchief, then a couple shots later, blows his nose wetly into the same handkerchief, then induces and blows his nose into another (silk) handkerchief. Rest of the video is funny, as he tries to kill the flowers, and the background music is good.

• 2 weeks later...

(M)

Steve Nash, basketball player, grabs interviewer Craig Sager's breast pocket handkerchief and blows his nose into it (joke).

(m)

This is possibly the best male nose-blowing video on YouTube ever (at least by a non-fetishist). Thanks for finding it, Kleeny. College guy blows his nose repeatedly in his light blue bandanna, because magical things happen when he does. Lots of variation in how he pulls out the handkerchief, a nose-wrinkling scene (as if to say, "I really need my handkerchief!"), and his nose seems to get more red as the film goes on.

And best of all, it's funny!

You're welcome allergy boy, but sadly can't take the credit, another youtube friend of mine found it and I clicked on the link. I agree with you, its a really nice find, especially with the handkerchief.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOkDxKnmLww

A laughing, sniffling Italian man (looks vaguely like George Clooney) wipes his eyes and nose with a nice striped handkerchief, and the woman next to him wipes her nose with a tissue. They are joking around, but I don't know what they are saying exactly.

Edited by allergyboy2001
Guest BuellS1
I have no idea.... gross.

They're cleaning out their sinuses neti pot style. Some of them have trouble, but others say how clear they feel after it.

Intersting how the last girl even blows her nose in a handful of tissues- something rare in Japan- they usually just sniff like crazy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(M)

A strange combination of magic, handkerchiefs, and nose-blowing by an Italian guy. Silent movie style!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to alert the sniffling fetishists to this:

I just saw Becoming Jane which was my introduction to the cute, Scottish James McAvoy. Anyway, he is a total nose-rubber, which is adorable. he does it a lot in this interview:

i also noticed he does some random sniffling in Becoming Jane.:D I liked his performance so I am going to rent the rest of the films he has been in.

- fae

more sniffling and nose rubbing in this interview... he seems to do it in every interview i have seen of him, and in his movies as well. very cute