Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezing tweezing eyebrows

Guest ilovelamp2

Guest ilovelamp2

I am finding out more and more about my man everyday, and wow i am loving it. it was a little awkward having this convo yesterday at first but i am getting more comfortable talking to him about sneezing which is a huge deal for me since his sneezes turn me on so much and i normally cant even talk about the word w/him! so yesterday we were on the train on the way home and he asked me if i want to pluck his eyebrows for him when we get home and i said sure. he goes "ok but i'm going to sneeze all over you so watch out"a nd i'm like feeling myself totally start blushing and im like what are u talking about? he's like "yeah everytime i pluck my eyebrows it makes me sneeze" I'm like "oh really" :) he's like "yeah, i bet i'll sneeze 4 times minimum when you do it." i'm like "ok we'll see then!" so of course i am DYING of excitement at this point and cant wait to get home to attempt this! LOL. So i start doing the brows and a few seconds later he's twitching his face a bit and he's like "see here it comes" in that sneezy voice and then sneezes three times in a row. SO FREAKING HOT. oh my god i was dying and started laughing at him and told him how cute it was and then i started plucking again trying to get more out of him...his eyes were watering a bit and he started to feel another coming and put his finger up like signaling another is comingand he starts breathing in "Huh huh..huuhhh...haachhooo!" and out came another. he sniffled and itched his nose and said "see i told you it makes me sneeze every time" i'm like "wow thats crazy it doesnt do that to me" and i said i had a few more hairs to get...trying to get a few more sneezes outta him. i almost got another sneeze but unfortuantely it was just a false start..but still was sexy with the breathing of that false start and his adorable presneeze face, but no more sneezes came from that. I waited about 10 minutes and then i couldnt wait any longer and i attacked him and took him to the bedroom!! I was so turned on by this it was crazy!

So I am insanely happy that i married a guy who is such a cute sneezer and generally is a pretty frequent sneezer..but now i am even MORE ecstatic that there are two things that I KNOW make him sneeze nearly every time...plucking the eyebrows and spraying on his cologne. I really wish I had such things that could make me sneeze so easily but NOTHING seems to make me sneeze! :doublethumbsup:

Wow, I'd wait every few days and then go t town, plucking his eyebrows! Give him a chance to recover, ya know? That is so darn hot! I wish my hubby did that. We've tried before, but no such luck. I bet this guy would be a lot of fun if you told him... :)

Not that I'm suggesting you do anything that's uncomfortable for you, but I just loved the way he was all like, I'm going to sneeze all over you! :blushing: A man like that sounds like he would be kind of fun with that knowledge about you.

Have YOU tried plucking your own eyebrows? Even brushing them hard has sometimes worked for me.

Agirlfriend once offered to pluck hers for me to produce sneezes, but of course she couldn't do it deliberately. Still, even the offer was marvellous, and other things worked.

Nice obs; he's going to end up with no eyebrows left.

Guest ilovelamp2

LOL! He may end up w/no eyebrows now that I know this!!

I have plucked my own eyebrows many times and it's never caused me to sneeze. I'm telling you nothing makes me sneeze, it sucks! It's so weird. BUT good thing is at least my man is a pretty frequent sneezer and his sneezes are incredibly hot! I have thought about telling him something about this...but I guess I just dont know how. I know he would be SO much fun though if he did know about how much he turns me on with all of this. I am just too afraid to bring it up yet I guess...I have never said anything to anyone in my whole life about it!

I know what you mean about not telling, so that's totally cool! Plucking my eyebrows doesn't make me sneeze, either. But then, not much does! :D

If that were my man, he wouldn't have any eyebrows left either! :D

I know what you mean about not telling, so that's totally cool! Plucking my eyebrows doesn't make me sneeze, either. But then, not much does! :P

If that were my man, he wouldn't have any eyebrows left either! :blushing:

Me either! I never sneeze when I pluck my eyebrows but my roommate in college would but then again eveything made her sneeze :D

Fun obs, you're a lucky lady :rolleyes: anywho, yep, seen people sneeze from the plucking, BUT for the less sensitive folks out there, try anything that vibrates between the eyebrows (though nothing that feels like it's gonna give you a mild concussion :wub:)

Archived