Sneeze Fetish Forum

Figuring out my sneeze power-Female Observation

Sneesee

At work last night, I was bummed because I wasn't really working with any of my favorite men, so I figured there wouldn't be any observations from the ones that were there, and I was right. However, I did work with a woman named Lisa, and I think I've mentioned her before. She's a very attractive, very goofy woman, who has three very attractive daughters. We sometimes call her "Lisa with the hot daughters." Anyway, to describe her, she's average height, about 5' 7", with sandy blond hair, nice figure, and a great smile. She also hads a unique sense of humor, and totally enjoys life, you can just tell. I totally adore her.

There's another thing about her that's fun. When she sneezes, she's totallu uninhibited about it. We had a discussion one night about people who stifle, and Lisa said, "When I sneeze, I don't hold back! I just let them fly!" And I was like, "Yes, you do, Lisa!"

When she sneezes, it's always a double, sometimes a triple. And it was funny because last night, I was standing at the service desk, doing my boring weekly report, when I looked over towards the head cashier stand. Lisa was standing over there chatting with the bored cashiers. I kind of just thought to myself, "Wow, I haven't heard Lisa sneeze in awhile. Wouldn't it be funny if she sneezed right now?" No joke you guys, about five minutes after I thought that, I looked up and she covered her face with the papers she was holding and sneezed twice, loudly! :) They were like, "HURASHOO! HURASHOO!" Then after they all blessed her, one of the cashiers started talking about how she sneezes like that every day, and then I couldn't hear the rest because I was too far away!

But seriously, this got me thinking, what kind of power do I really have here? This has happened more than once to me. And I know I was just kind of thinking it last night, not really putting much effort into it. What is the key, or the trick for me? Y'all know if I ever figure it out, I'm going to be dangerous, right? :blushing:

But seriously, this got me thinking, what kind of power do I really have here? This has happened more than once to me. And I know I was just kind of thinking it last night, not really putting much effort into it. What is the key, or the trick for me? Y'all know if I ever figure it out, I'm going to be dangerous, right? :blushing:

Look out boys. :)

Wow Sneesee thats a great ob your friend Lisa sounds like a great sneezer, just got to love the "I dont hold back -l et em fly" type sneezers.

Now on to your power of "sneeze persuasion" unfortunatley as I am sure we both know it was nothing more than coincidence, as they same thing has happened to me (not nearly as much as I wish it would) but I have often wondered what it would be like to have the power to just make someone sneeze by thinking about it.....Ohhhhhhh how much fun it would be....LOL

ps please keep us posted on Lisa's future sneezes.....

Now on to your power of "sneeze persuasion" unfortunatley as I am sure we both know it was nothing more than coincidence, as they same thing has happened to me (not nearly as much as I wish it would) but I have often wondered what it would be like to have the power to just make someone sneeze by thinking about it.....Ohhhhhhh how much fun it would be....LOL

Of course, it was all a joke, because this has happened a few tiems in the past to me with men. I do *know* that I don't have sneeze powers, because if I did, EVERYONE (Including myself) would be sneezing. Again, that was simply a joke, Dawnie got it, and so will a few others, since we've joked about it before. Does anyone get my sense of humor? I'm starting to wonder... :blushing:

Of course, it was all a joke, because this has happened a few tiems in the past to me with men. I do *know* that I don't have sneeze powers, because if I did, EVERYONE (Including myself) would be sneezing. Again, that was simply a joke, Dawnie got it, and so will a few others, since we've joked about it before. Does anyone get my sense of humor? I'm starting to wonder... :blushing:

I sure do! :hug: You have been extreamly lucky in this regard though. It does seem to happen to you allot lately. Makes for great obs. :)

Great obs, I sure hope to be a customer at Lisa's counter some day! And by the way, if you're ever interested in finding subjects on which to test your sneeze powers, I'm all yours!

Great obs, I sure hope to be a customer at Lisa's counter some day! And by the way, if you're ever interested in finding subjects on which to test your sneeze powers, I'm all yours!

Me too! :drool:

Thanks for another great ob! :drool:

Archived