Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dusty Cleaning...

PC B W/ U

Work was canceled due to weather, so I'm cleaning/rearranging the back room where I keep the computer, some instruments, and a pile of random stuff I don't have any other space to put. About 5 minutes ago, I sat down to take a break, when the flying dust finally penetrated my nose's defenses. It was a really slow tickle...the type that I'd usually be able to fight off, but with nobody else home, I thought I'd go ahead and sneeze. I stared straight ahead, my face going blank, and breathed a deep "huhhh...HUHHHH..."

Nothing. The tickle remained in the depths of my nose, leaving me gasping like a fool. "Hehhh...heh-eh-ehhhh...hah-ahhhh...." Each breath was getting deeper and more forceful, and my entire body was starting to shudder. I grabbed the desk with my left hand to steady myself, and rubbed under my nose with my right. The itch became absolutely unbearable...

"Hehhh...hahh...ahhhh-hahhh-HAHH-ESHOOO!!!"

I sat back, not just relieved, but slightly exhausted. One of the mose satisfying sneezes I've experienced in a long time, but my nose still has the ghost of a tickle in it, and I'm only half done with the room...

Bless You! Very nice description of tha satisfying sneeze! :D Thank you, and by all means, keep cleaning! :D

Work was canceled due to weather, so I'm cleaning/rearranging the back room where I keep the computer, some instruments, and a pile of random stuff I don't have any other space to put. About 5 minutes ago, I sat down to take a break, when the flying dust finally penetrated my nose's defenses. It was a really slow tickle...the type that I'd usually be able to fight off, but with nobody else home, I thought I'd go ahead and sneeze. I stared straight ahead, my face going blank, and breathed a deep "huhhh...HUHHHH..."

Nothing. The tickle remained in the depths of my nose, leaving me gasping like a fool. "Hehhh...heh-eh-ehhhh...hah-ahhhh...." Each breath was getting deeper and more forceful, and my entire body was starting to shudder. I grabbed the desk with my left hand to steady myself, and rubbed under my nose with my right. The itch became absolutely unbearable...

"Hehhh...hahh...ahhhh-hahhh-HAHH-ESHOOO!!!"

I sat back, not just relieved, but slightly exhausted. One of the mose satisfying sneezes I've experienced in a long time, but my nose still has the ghost of a tickle in it, and I'm only half done with the room...

Gesundeit, and great obs! You described it really well ! :P

Archived