Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is there a Doctor in the House? (Doctor Who, 10th Doctor, Male sneezing)

silentdreamer789

It's a great site, isn't it? With a great name.

Okay, we'll demonstrate outside the BBC Wales HQ until Russell T Davies agrees to make the Doctor sneeze, and then we'll all descend on Teaspoon in a huge manic horde of happy Tennant-torture lovers. It'll make a nice day out. :)

I read this before, but I think I was planning to reply...and then didn't :shrug: Anyway, It's a marvellous story, and I adore David Tennant as the Doctor SO much.

And I'm with you on this picketing lark, although I think we have to picket Steven Moffat these days, as he's taken over from Russell as Head Honcho and Writer etc.

Yes, I'm just sad. But y'all love me.

*Waves in a sinister fashion to texaskid* Ve meet again...

And I'm with you on this picketing lark, although I think we have to picket Steven Moffat these days, as he's taken over from Russell as Head Honcho and Writer etc.

*Waves in a sinister fashion to texaskid* Ve meet again...

Yeah, you're right, he has. On the basis of Blink and the Library eps, I think I'll let him keep the job. 'Kay, let's picket Steven Moffat.

And the Tenth Doctor? Joint Coolest Doctor Ever with Tom Baker. And much prettier.

And Kastrel, I'm starting to picture you as a Bond villain. D'you have a white cat or a funky scar?

I'm not very familiar with Doctor Who, but this was a GREAT fic, especially after watching that David Tennant sneeze in the media section! I can just picture it!

Archived