Law & Order SVU Fic Request

stargazer

I've just started watching this show and would really like to see a fic with Stabler sneezing. Would anyone be willing to write one or are there any out there somewhere? :P

I've just started watching this show and would really like to see a fic with Stabler sneezing. Would anyone be willing to write one or are there any out there somewhere? :unsure:

YES! YES! YES!

*pictures Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally": "I'll have what she's having!"*

*gets back on topic*

Oh my God, yes, dms, I would love to write a Stabler sneezefic for you! He is so incredibly hot, and doubly so sneezing. :wheels: Do you have any specific requests, or ideas, or should I just have at it? *blushes at the images entering her head*

As for other Stabler sneezefics, there's not much. There's one that I wrote for a friend of mine, which I'll post if it's ok with him, that has both Stabler and Benson sneezing, and one that I wrote for the Sneezefic Annual Challenge last year or the year before that I think only has Stabler sneezing. I also wrote one incredibly horrible one that will hopefully never again see the light of day, but maybe I'll work on it and see if I can fix it some. I also have a few in progress (I think; I hope they didn't get eaten by my hard drive). Other than that...there are a few fics out there with one or two sneezes, I think (I remember one where he's getting over a cold and sneezes hard enough that Benson has to support him :bleh:), but they're all just one-or-two-liners in long stories.

Also, if you haven't seen it, there's a clip of him sneezing in the Male Media Gallery, from the first-season episode "Contact"; if you like guys with colds, this is a great episode. (If you like plot, smart writing, and things making sense, this is perhaps not such a great episode. :hug:) He sneezes once in it, full on, very soon after the credits/first commercial break, plus there's sort of a half-shown stifle later on, cut in on mid-sneeze. (Law & Order tries to cut in on scenes mid-something, to give the illusion of continuing action.) He's also just generally very stuffy the whole epiosde, to the point where it's pointed out in the show. (There's been speculation--mostly, I believe, by non-fetishists, that the actor might really have had a cold during filming, based mostly on the fact that in a few scenes, you can tell they've been dubbed because all of a sudden, he sounds fine).

*stops rambling*

So, give me a day or two (or more likley an hour or two) to see what I can fix up in a couple of my older fics, ask my friend if I can post "his" fic, and maybe get to work on some of my WIPs: my muse feeds on need, and up until now, no one's really seemed to care that much.

Oh, and feel free to PM or IM me if you want to talk more about Stabler, sneezing or otherwise. :)

Abyssinia,

Barrie

Edited because I'm so freaking excited, I forgot to add my signature!

Thank you so much for offering to write a fic and post some of your old ones, if you decide to do that. :blink: My preferences for sneezing is due to colds, but I'll take anything. :bleh: Oh, and I have seen that video clip. :drool: I actually rented the first season so I could see the whole episode. :laugh: He sounded so adorable all stuffed up.

Thank you so much for offering to write a fic and post some of your old ones, if you decide to do that. :laugh:

I definitely am going to do it. I just need a day or two to find my disk, sort out what's what, and make the changes. At least one or two should be up by the end of the week.

My preferences for sneezing is due to colds, but I'll take anything. :)

Oh, goody! Colds are my favorite, so all but one (the one that will never again see the light of day!) of my Stabler fics are, in fact, coldfics. Plus, it makes it easier for me to write your fic. Do you have any other preferences, pairings or what-not?

Oh, and I have seen that video clip. :drool: I actually rented the first season so I could see the whole episode. :blushing: He sounded so adorable all stuffed up.

He is so adorable stuffed up. There are one or two other episodes where I don't think he's supposed to be (maybe the actor was?), and those are always happy surprises: "Oh, aww! He's all stuffy!" :blink: God, I love sick!Stabler. :bleh:

Abyssinia,

Barrie

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note for dms and any else who cares about this thread:

I have not forgotten about you. I have gotten extremely, annoyingly, unenjyably busy the last couple of weeks, but I have not forgotten about you.

I will, will, WILL start getting my Stabler fics up, and with any luck will have a new one (or maybe more?) in time for the end of the Sneezefic Annual Challenge (which end in, um, a few days).

To that end...would anyone offer to maybe do a couple fo quick beta jobs for me? Nothing major, mostly looking for typos and REALLY, MAJORLY obvious plot holes. (I freely admit that I hold my sneezefics to a lower standard than I do my non-sneezefics, because--since I keep my fetish a secret--the size of the prospective beta pool is so much smaller. I'm not proud of that fact, but I do admit it.)

Abyssinia,

Barrie

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to your fics. I can't wait. Wish I could beta for you, but I've been really busy and I know I won't have the time. Sorry.

I'm looking forward to your fics. I can't wait. Wish I could beta for you, but I've been really busy and I know I won't have the time. Sorry.

Not a problem at all; it's my fault. I've been busy with RL problems (and why, oh, why can't THIS be RL, and REAL RL be seen by parents/teachers/etc as less important?!), so I haven't really gotten a chance to be online at all. Again, I hope (as opposed to expect; I've learned better than that) to have a couple of things up pretty soon. Possibly even this weekend; I'll be at a convention, but probably not working the whole time, so if there's free 'Net, I should be able to get something done! I might even be able to find a beta there; it's one of the few places I've ever told anyone about my fetish (and the only place I've ever told not-super-close friends), because, at nighttime at least, they have a pretty fair group of fetishists of different types. Wish me luck, for your sake! :D

Abyssinia,

Barrie

• 3 weeks later...

Not a problem at all; it's my fault. I've been busy with RL problems (and why, oh, why can't THIS be RL, and REAL RL be seen by parents/teachers/etc as less important?!), so I haven't really gotten a chance to be online at all. Again, I hope (as opposed to expect; I've learned better than that) to have a couple of things up pretty soon. Possibly even this weekend; I'll be at a convention, but probably not working the whole time, so if there's free 'Net, I should be able to get something done! I might even be able to find a beta there; it's one of the few places I've ever told anyone about my fetish (and the only place I've ever told not-super-close friends), because, at nighttime at least, they have a pretty fair group of fetishists of different types. Wish me luck, for your sake! :)

Abyssinia,

Barrie

Hi. I know you've probably been busy with RL, but do you still need a beta for your stories? I'm patiently waiting, :innocent::D but would like to help you out if you need it. :drool:

Archived