Sneeze Fetish Forum

the long, induced sneeze

sneezelover

So I decided to induce the other day, and FINALLY sneezed. Sorry this is so long. (I like a lot of detail :drool: ) Sooo.... here we go.

The other day, I had been blowing a runny nose all morning (forceful wet blows, with loud honking half the time if anyone's interested). I wondered what it would be like to induce with a runny, slightly stuffy nose, and realized that I hadn't induced in quite a while. So I rolled up a tissue and went to it, knowing that it would take a lot of tickling to get my nose to sneeze. I put it in my right nostril and slowly moved it around. It tickled like crazy, but I knew I had to tickle deep within my nose. I tickled there for what seemed like hours. My nose began to get stuffy, and my expression changed from patient to distressed. Then my eyes becan to water, and tears ran down my face. I began my long torturous build-up, with my eyes half closed, and my mouth slightly open. My eyebrows raised instinctively with the intense tickle deep within my nose, and my pre-sneeze face was in full swing. My breathing became heavier, and my head bobbed backwards and forwards in anguished reaction to the unbarable tickle.

" huh......huuuuhhh.....heee...HEEE....HHEEEEE....HUH...HAAAA............AHHHH....HHEEEEEEEE

...HEEEEEEEEE.....

But it wouldn't come. My sneeze was stuck, holding me on the agonizing edge. But I knew my photic sensitivity would put me over the edge.

"I deed to sdeeze!" I said to my self, and I looked towards the sunlight coming in my window.

"heeeeeee......haaaaaaa................ HHIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

My head and body jerked forward from this explosive sneeze, as I burried my face into a soft open tissue.

Then, with loud long honks, I blew my nose hard until I could breath again.

Hope you guys like it!! Don't hold back on your comments either. Do you like my style or is it too wordy?

Let me know if you all want to here more obs. I sneeze literally every day from the sunlight. :blink: Hope you enjoy!

I was probably just as anxious waiting to read about the sneeze as you were to make it come out. :blink: Lovely. Photic sneezers are great! Thanks! :drool:

Pleasingly wordy, I'd say; I love the details; in fact the only thing missing is the details of the sensation of the photic sneezing, which for some reason we never get. Still I'm sure there is more to come. A good , detailed photic inducing self-obs would be most welcome; from anyone.

Great self obs! and from another honker too! Do u blow in front of people like that? I guess if you have to you have too!

Cheers

HH

So I decided to induce the other day, and FINALLY sneezed. Sorry this is so long. (I like a lot of detail :drool: ) Sooo.... here we go.

The other day, I had been blowing a runny nose all morning (forceful wet blows, with loud honking half the time if anyone's interested). I wondered what it would be like to induce with a runny, slightly stuffy nose, and realized that I hadn't induced in quite a while. So I rolled up a tissue and went to it, knowing that it would take a lot of tickling to get my nose to sneeze. I put it in my right nostril and slowly moved it around. It tickled like crazy, but I knew I had to tickle deep within my nose. I tickled there for what seemed like hours. My nose began to get stuffy, and my expression changed from patient to distressed. Then my eyes becan to water, and tears ran down my face. I began my long torturous build-up, with my eyes half closed, and my mouth slightly open. My eyebrows raised instinctively with the intense tickle deep within my nose, and my pre-sneeze face was in full swing. My breathing became heavier, and my head bobbed backwards and forwards in anguished reaction to the unbarable tickle.

" huh......huuuuhhh.....heee...HEEE....HHEEEEE....HUH...HAAAA............AHHHH....HHEEEEEEEE

...HEEEEEEEEE.....

But it wouldn't come. My sneeze was stuck, holding me on the agonizing edge. But I knew my photic sensitivity would put me over the edge.

"I deed to sdeeze!" I said to my self, and I looked towards the sunlight coming in my window.

"heeeeeee......haaaaaaa................ HHIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

My head and body jerked forward from this explosive sneeze, as I burried my face into a soft open tissue.

Then, with loud long honks, I blew my nose hard until I could breath again.

Hope you guys like it!! Don't hold back on your comments either. Do you like my style or is it too wordy?

Let me know if you all want to here more obs. I sneeze literally every day from the sunlight. :blink: Hope you enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Archived