Sneeze Fetish Forum

Request for Daphine

Guest mozartlaugh

Guest mozartlaugh

Hey Daphine, don't know if you take requets, but if you do follow that link to Disney Alice just posted (thanks Launch), think you do one of your drawings. They're pretty good...especially comics. And it be cool to see her reaction inside the house as most of the animation was sound and you saw the house wiggling like mad (not that the sound wasn't worth it). Just a thought

I'm so sorry, I totaly missed this post :laugh: You must think I'm such a jerk :yes:

mozartlaugh, thank you for telling me about the link that Launch posted :D (and thank you Launch too >:D ).

I have done requests in the past for both stories and drawings and I would be happy to give this one a try for you :laugh:

Just a little warning in advance, I work three jobs. Well two are jobs and the other is a shelter I volunteer at, so basicly it might take me a few days to finish this. Sorry in advance :yuck:

Please don't be sorry!

This is mozartlaugh (even though the name says billy) Actually, I've been having trouble with computers lately and had terminate my memebership here and start a new one.

If you do it, cool, if you don't still cool, don't worry about it. Thanks again!

Please don't be sorry!

This is mozartlaugh (even though the name says billy) Actually, I've been having trouble with computers lately and had terminate my memebership here and start a new one.

If you do it, cool, if you don't still cool, don't worry about it. Thanks again!

Dear motzartlaugh/ billy,

I'm sorry your have so much trouble with your forum acount, have you checked it out with one of our wonderful mod's?

Thank you for understanding that those of us who try to draw have a life too! I have already started working on your drawing :yes: Becouse it's a new charactor to me it's taking a little more time than normal to get her features just right but it is coming along (I think :D ). My scanner is also on the fritz but I have had luck taking pictures with my digital camera so I'm sure I'll find some way to get it to you when it's finished ^_^

Archived