Rotten cold

snuffle-bunny

My friend has just given me her cold and today I had to stay off work as my voice has started to disappear! I've been sneezing all day - usually doubles, kind of a "heh-TSSH" sound and forceful enough to throw my head forward (which is great with a full mug of coffee in your hand :drool: ) I've managed to soak one large hanky and most of a box of tissues as my nose has not stopped running since I woke up. My nose has also turned bright red around the nostrils.

Oh well. At least they'll know I wasn't skiving when I drag myself into work tomorrow.

My friend has just given me her cold and today I had to stay off work as my voice has started to disappear! I've been sneezing all day - usually doubles, kind of a "heh-TSSH" sound and forceful enough to throw my head forward (which is great with a full mug of coffee in your hand :wheels: ) I've managed to soak one large hanky and most of a box of tissues as my nose has not stopped running since I woke up. My nose has also turned bright red around the nostrils.

Oh well. At least they'll know I wasn't skiving when I drag myself into work tomorrow.

What would you say does your voice sounds like? I love hoarse cold voices so if you don't mind elaborating I'd appreciate that.

first of all, those sneezes sound adorable :drool: and second, i love hoarse voices as well, so i can only imagine what you sound like lol :blink:

first of all, those sneezes sound adorable :drool: and second, i love hoarse voices as well, so i can only imagine what you sound like lol :drool:

At the moment my voice is going between squeaking unexpectedly and then so low it sounds (and feels) like I'm trying to talk through a throatful of gravel. Think I may lose it completely before too much longer, which is causing people at work great amusement! My nose is stuffed too now, which is making talking harder.

first of all, those sneezes sound adorable :drool: and second, i love hoarse voices as well, so i can only imagine what you sound like lol :drool:

At the moment my voice is going between squeaking unexpectedly and then so low it sounds (and feels) like I'm trying to talk through a throatful of gravel. Think I may lose it completely before too much longer, which is causing people at work great amusement! My nose is stuffed too now, which is making talking harder.

aww that sounds so wonderful sbunny .. and as for your previous comment about throwing coffee about when sneezing .. yep I've done that and ruined hankies and tissue boxes in the process If you feel lik chatting about it drop me a PM

Hank

Tihihihihi :rolleyes: you know, I am a sucker for a hoarse voice too, it's totally on my other-fetish list :lol: love it love it love it *hops around like an 8 year-old on a sugar-rush* la la la :wub:

Tihihihihi :( you know, I am a sucker for a hoarse voice too, it's totally on my other-fetish list :blink: love it love it love it *hops around like an 8 year-old on a sugar-rush* la la la :shy:

Glad to have brought a little joy to your day! :blink:

Hankman...I'm not able to PM anyone on the forum yet, but if you wanna contact me, e-mail me at snbunny@btinternet.com

Archived