Sneeze Fetish Forum

story idea

Shay

I don't know if anyone watches the show Monk, but I was watching it the other day and thought of a good idea for a story.

I'm sure most people know the theory about allergies developing because people live in too clean environments and the immune system has nothing better to do. Well anyone who watches this show knows how obsessive Monk is about keeping his environment clean. I think it would be a great fanfic if his overly clean environment caused him to develop allergies.

I'm probably not going to write this story myself, but if anyone likes this idea, feel free to grab it and run.

I don't know if anyone watches the show Monk, but I was watching it the other day and thought of a good idea for a story.

I'm sure most people know the theory about allergies developing because people live in too clean environments and the immune system has nothing better to do. Well anyone who watches this show knows how obsessive Monk is about keeping his environment clean. I think it would be a great fanfic if his overly clean environment caused him to develop allergies.

I'm probably not going to write this story myself, but if anyone likes this idea, feel free to grab it and run.

I don't watch Monk, but when I read this it made me think of another fandom. Can I steal it for that one, or do you really want to see it related to Monk?

It really doesn't matter to me. I wasn't exactly craving a Monk fic or anything, just an idea that popped into my head when watching the show. So feel free to use the idea for the other fandom. Glad I could inspire you. :o

Archived