Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pirates of the Caribbean - (7 Parts)

Vetinari

Guest Posaune

Ohmygoodnesskkfjdkhklfd.... :(

I mean...

WOWkjdfksdl.

No, no... I meant to say- Aw, forget it. The awesomeness of this story just freakin' stole my vocabulary. :( You big, mean, writer of awesome no-no-ness!

DEFINITELY keep going. It's wonderful so far, Vetinari.

Part 5.5

Elizabeth awoke with a start and rose abruptly to her feet. The deck bucked beneath her and she almost fell. The sky was screaming, water surged over the bows and dashed against the portholes. But it was a sound closer at hand that had disturbed her.

“ Hh’kscht! Uhgh ..Huh...Hh’KNGT!”

Staggering against the plunging boards and clinging to the door jamb she glared into the room where Jack lay.

“Hht’scht!...ugh ..hih!...Nn’ktch!” he stifled again, covering his nose in quiet desperation and groaning between each release.

“What ARE you doing?

He started guiltily. “ Damn it” he muttered under his breath looking at her somewhat wearily. “You were sleeping weren’t you.”

“What of it?”

“I was trying not to disturb you love,” he offered with a wry smile. “Sorry.”

“Oh for goodness sake,” she exclaimed. “DON’T. You’ll hurt yourself.”

“Yes Miss!” he gave her a mock salute, his eyes sparkling.

“You look…….better, “ she commented gazing at his face, no longer pallid or flushed and his expression which had resumed a sardonic grin.

“I FEEL better,” he said sitting up, swinging his legs round as if to rise.

“Stay there,” she commanded. “This is no time to be getting up. You’ll be weak enough without all this,” still clinging to remain upright she indicated the leaping deck and the lamps swinging wildly on their gimbals.

With a groan he lay back down.” He did feel more normal but even that limited movement caused his head to spin slightly. He sniffled tentatively. His nose was definitely clearer too. A sudden itchiness caused him to rub the left side of his nose hard.

“Hmn..” he said. “Perhaps I should rest a bit longer.”

“Hungry?” she asked.

“Mmmm….” he said looking her up and down and nodding. “Perhaps I am!”

Will wrestled with the wheel. The ship writhed and groaned, the helm leaping in his hands like a wild animal. Rivulets of rain and sweat trickled down his face and neck to his shirt which clung in moulded translucence to his body. Gibbs and the crew had reduced the sails before the full force of the storm hit but thunderous waves, plunging first the bow, now the stern into troughs rivalling the Grand Canyon required all his strength. The physical struggle blotted out the tormenting thoughts and he concentrated solely upon staying upright and keeping the ship on course.

Gibbs approached, surprisingly agile on the sloping deck. “Your watch below,” he yelled over the howling wind.

Will showed no sign he had heard. Both hands clung wetly to the wheel. The storm gripped him, his eyes flashing as he peered forwards through the sheets of water. Gibbs was shouting something but he barely noticed. Exhilaration gripped him as the lashing grew heavier and thunder growled overhead.

“Hell,” thought Gibbs, the deck rising and falling beneath him. He made his way to the younger man and placed a hand on his shoulder which felt warm despite the cascading water. “YOUR WATCH BELOW” he bellowed. Startled, his concentration lost momentarily, Will lost his grip on the wheel which spun, cracking the side of his face. Blood mingled with sweat and rain. He cried out in pain and holding his jaw staggered below. Crashing to the floor he crawled into a corner cringing and shivering like a stray dog.

Jack sat up in bed, head cocked to one side listening intently. He could hear Elizabeth humming softly to herself. He sat for a few moments contemplating. Carefully he released a strand of his hair, moistening it to form a point. Tentatively he reached up and threaded the point into his nasal cavity, feeling his way gently upwards. He felt the beginning of irritation and cautiously probed more deeply. The tickle spread warmly and his eyelids fluttered and closed, his lip drawing back. He hung there breath hitching, his hand falling away.

“Huh……ah……….Haa-CHHuu, Hachoo!........hu…….huuu……HA-CHUMPT”

Secretly hugging himself he looked round. As he expected, Elizabeth had entered the room looking slightly flushed, her lips slightly apart.

“Are you alright?” she asked breathlessly.

“Fine!” he said, his eyes sparkling mischievously. “Are you?”

“Yes,” she replied looking slightly flustered. “Why shouldn’t I be?”

“Oh, no reason…….” he said airily.

Hearing their muffled voices Will edged closer to the door. Elizabeth had disappeared from her chair and he could hear her in the room beyond. Crawling towards them he edged himself behind a large barrel near the wall. Peering closely through a crack he could see them talking. Elizabeth’s face was turned away but Jack’s face was animated, his eyes flashing. Will was confused. Jack barely looked ill now. Surely his fiancée could see that. He slumped back into the shadows shivering in his damp shirt as she returned to the room and sat down………

And now I'm going on holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you next week.

If someone could just keep Jack and Will warm for me please??????????????????????????? :innocent:

Guest SunStar
If someone could just keep Jack and Will warm for me please??????????????????????????? innocent.gif

Oh me, me, me, me! *snuggles Will and Jack*

Um.... it's gone all gooey. No apologies though except to anyone who was hoping for more Johnny........another day perhaps!

Thanks a lot to everyone who posted. You've no idea of the effect your comments have had on me. You are wonderful. >:D

Part 6.5

Will wrapped his arms around himself and closed his eyes. His mental wretchedness at witnessing his love looking in that way at Jack Sparrow was mirrored only too well in his physical misery. The bravado he had felt at the wheel whilst fighting the storm had disintegrated into pain. Uncontrollable chills racked his whippet-like frame.

"Why?" The question beat uselessly inside his head. He’d always known Elizabeth had a spirit to her, a zest that he could not match. But he had felt she had fire enough for both of them; that his very quietness and steadfastness complemented her in a way that was fitting, even pleasing to them both. Jack’s animation confused him. Did Jack, could he, truly want Elizabeth as much as he, Will wanted her. He had liked Jack; trusted him in many ways. But with Elizabeth’s heart? Never!

Elizabeth was slumbering in her chair. He could see her shining hair cascading down, rising and falling gently with her chest. Her much loved face was hidden by the barrels behind which he hid but he could imagine her beautiful visage, peaceful and at rest. He became almost mesmerised by the movement watching intently for any change, listening keenly for any movement from Jack.

An abrupt feeling of dismay overcame him. His nose which had miraculously cleared in the freshening gale was suddenly irritated again. He rubbed it fiercely swiftly aware of the precarious nature of his position, hidden as he was so close to his love. Explanation would be impossible. He rubbed his nose again hard with the heel of his hand. The tickle had subsided a little and he breathed slowly and carefully in and out. He risked another glance towards Elizabeth but her head was still inclined, her breasts rising and falling as before.

Suddenly the feeling returned with a vengeance. His head tilted back and the sneeze overcame him. It was all he could do to stifle it into the crook of his elbow.

"Hxnngt." He groaned silently, shrinking into the shadows. Elizabeth was awake – he could hear her moving.

"Jack?" she called softly. Rising to her feet she looked through the doorway. Jack lay still, his eyes closed, clearly deeply asleep. Confused she sat back down. "Must be imagining things now," she muttered to herself laughing quietly. She rubbed her forehead wearily. Lifting a book from a low table nearby she began to read, quickly becoming engrossed.

Will was struggling again. His nasal passages seemed determined to torment him; waves of irritation were coming and going. Numerous times his eyelids fluttered against his cheeks and his head lifted, only for the treacherous tickle to subside. He rubbed his nose in anguish and pinched his nostrils but the feeling returned yet again. He wanted to reach into his pocket for his handkerchief but afraid that the movement would alert Elizabeth to his presence, he ground his arm into his sleeve. If anything the damp material worsened the itch. He knew he was going to sneeze; was unable to control it any more.

"Huh-Hnnngxt!" the stifle took all his effort but the feeling overcame him again................

"Uhhh……HNGTSSSHT!" he put his head in his hands, awaiting Elizabeth’s discovery…..and her anger.

"Will?"

He hung his head, still covering his face.

"Will! What ARE you doing?"

He looked up at her. She took in the damp clothes, the cut face, the feverishness of his eyes.

"Will…." Her voice sounded shocked. "Oh my God, Will…." Rushing to his side she knelt beside him. Tenderly she felt his forehead and turning his wounded face towards her, gently examined the drying blood over his swollen cheekbone.

"What happened Will?" her voice was compassionate, almost unbearably so, and for a moment he stared up into her eyes which were filled with concern and love.

"Elizabeth!" he said, his voice cracking.

She took his cold hand and warmed it for a second between her own. "Will," she said softly, "we need to get you to bed."

He looked at her and nodded, unable to trust himself to speak. Carefully, oh so gently she helped him to his feet and he leaned against her. Staggering slightly he found himself in her arms, feeling the warmth of her body through his wet shirt and breeches. They clung together as if melded into one and she did not pull away.

"Elizabeth?" he sought her eyes and gazed into them painfully.

"Mmm?"

"I thought perhaps……..I thought perhaps I’d lost you."

"Will?"

"I saw….."he trailed off……"I saw the way you were looking at Jack….."

She pulled away, her face confused. "Oh….."

"Elizabeth?" he gazed at her, the sudden feeling of emptiness darkening his eyes.

"Will…." she struggled. "Will, I do not feel…… do not feel for Jack…..the way I feel ….for you. ….."

She continued hopelessly. "He just seemed so ill……so vulnerable. …..Will….. I love to look after………people who need me." She hung her head afraid of the pain in his eyes, knowing she had caused it.

"I need you." He said simply.

She rushed to him and enclosed him in her warm embrace and he held her close. She could feel his hard muscular body through the thin shirt, the slow thud of his heart beating in time with hers. She felt his body become tense and his breathing became irregular. He seemed to be struggling to breathe normally; his breath was hitching gently. He tried to pull away but Elizabeth clung onto him more tightly a strange feeling of excitement growing inside her.

"Eliz… uhhh Eliza…..Huh…"he tried to warn her, tried to pull away again but she held on to him.

"HA-CHOOO!....Huh…..ISHOOOO!". She felt his body tense and jerk within her arms and she closed her eyes in ecstasy.

"Oh Will…." She said.

"I’m so sorry," he groaned, "I tried to warn you…..sorry I spoiled……"he trailed off as he saw the light in her eyes.

"You could never spoil anything." She lifted her head to him and he crushed her to him, kissing her, gently at first, then feeling the urgent response in her body, more fiercely.

"Oh Will….." she murmured.

The end

• 4 years later...

I can't believe nobody ever commented on the end of this fic! It's phenomenal! Vetinari, you turn my insides to jelly! This is brilliant, every word of it, and I enjoyed it immensely! I wish I could write Jack like that :clapping: Thanks for sharing! :clapping:

• 4 weeks later...

Goodness, thanks so much for commenting after all this time. This was the first sneezefic I wrote ever and I enjoyed reading it again.

:baaa:

Goodness, I'm so happy this got bumped! I remember vaguely reading this a long time ago, but possibly missing the last part. Poor Will. :) I don't know why I dislike him so much but I love to read him so miserable. Bwahahahahaha. :drool:

Archived