Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boyfriend's Sneezes

Guest madeline

Guest madeline

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about how my boyfriend had caught a cold and I had heard him sneezing over the phone. Because I live an hour and a half away from him, I didn't get to witness any of his cold sneezes, but I did manage to go and spend the past weekend with him. He was still very stuffed up this weekend, constantly sniffing. He is 6'2, with dark hair and eyes that are never the same colour, but the majority of the time they are blue. He is also a RCMP member. So he came to pick me up on Friday, and he sneezed once in the truck, a giant Haaa-Rissh! That was it for Friday, but Saturday morning while he was cooking me breakfast, he turned away from the stove and two more giant Haaa-Rissh's came out of him. He was extremely stuffed up for the rest of the day, and I joked about how he must be allergic to me. Later that night, as we cuddled on the couch watching a movie, I felt him tense up and he leaned forward and sneezed a couple more times. The next time was Sunday night as we were washing dishes, he turned away from the sink and sneezed two more times. I am back where I live now and he is home, so no more obs for a couple of days as he is working all week. Maybe next weekend.

Those sound like really nice, powerful sneezes! Yummy! So nice that you got a few while you were with him. And yes, there is always next weekend! Thanks!

Mmmm, sounds wonderful :drool: I simply LOVE the way you spelled out his sneezes :unsure:

Great obs, thanks for sharing!

Archived