take a seat, this is quite a collection!

something-instinctual

This is what happens when I don't have time to post - SNEEZE OVERLOAD.

Day 1 (female obs) - I was in my literature class and about to fall asleep (along with everyone else) when I heard a loud intake of air to my left. I glanced up casually and saw this girl Erica, hands hovering in front of her face, building up beautifully. "eh...eh...eh...EH-EH-CHOO!" It was LOUD and borderline obnoxious. The teacher stopped short and was going to bless her when she began building up again, and THIS, my friends, was truly amazing. It was desperate, wet, and loud..."ehh...ehhh...EHH EHH EHH-AHSSHHOOO!! AA-AAHSSHOOO!...aaaHHH...haa...HA-SHEEWW!! " Some scattered bless you's, and she just flipped her hair over her shoulder, muttered a thanks, and went back to reading her book.

Day 2 (self obs) - I was walking back to my apartment from getting the mail, when this woman (who always manages to break every single washing machine in the laundry room) walked past me, and I got a wiff of her perfume/body spray which happened to be some coconut infused crap. I just about sprinted to my apartment, opened the door, threw the mail on the table and began sneezing. "ha-isshh! ha-isshh! ha-isshh!" I bent over for each sneeze and I swear I pulled something in my back while doing it. They were wet and forceful, and just...blah! HA-isshh! HA-isshh isshh isshh isshh...HA-isshh!" I didn't cover any of them and just ended up sneezing all over my carpet *shrug* oh well!

Day 3 (male obs) - This guy, Kodie, is in my psychology class and I've known him for years and have never seen him sneeze. Not once. Well, now I have! We were being lectured about god knows what when he took a quick breath, lunged forward...and nothing. Completely silent! I was staring at him in awe when I saw his eyes flutter shut and he got the most amazing pre-sneeze face...inhaling...building up...nostrils flared, he lunged forward, head bobbing down...and yep, completely silent, except for a slight exhale.

Sneeze overloads are great, aren't they? I only read the third one because I'm interested in male sneezes-that's very interesting that his sneezes are completely silent. It would be kind of a disappointment for me, but the little exhale sounds adorable! And getting to see the lunging and pre-sneeze expressions must have been great, too. Thanks for sharing!

Day 2 (self obs) - I was walking back to my apartment from getting the mail, when this woman (who always manages to break every single washing machine in the laundry room) walked past me, and I got a wiff of her perfume/body spray which happened to be some coconut infused crap. I just about sprinted to my apartment, opened the door, threw the mail on the table and began sneezing. "ha-isshh! ha-isshh! ha-isshh!" I bent over for each sneeze and I swear I pulled something in my back while doing it. They were wet and forceful, and just...blah! HA-isshh! HA-isshh isshh isshh isshh...HA-isshh!" I didn't cover any of them and just ended up sneezing all over my carpet *shrug* oh well!

wow fantastic obs! my fav is Your Reaction after all your sneezing........(shrugged it off)...awesome! :( thanks for sharing!

Terrific obsides; all three; and beautiful variations and spellings. And your shrug of ..er..abandonment is lovely.

Should one not sneeze on one's carpet? Is it a germ thing [there seems to be a lot of it about just now]? Just wondering what sort of disease can be caught from a carpet on which someone has sneezed a coconut scented perfume.

Archived