Sneeze Fetish Forum

A fellow teacher

Lalena

Hello everyone! I've been gone for a while, so I may be out of practice when it comes to obs writing (I couldn't even find the "new topic" icon at first!), but this one was cute and I wanted to share.

Today I was in the teacher's lounge and this really cute young teacher who also teaches math sat down at the table we were sitting at. She's about 28 or so, long blonde hair, thin, about 5'6, nice bone structure ... anyway ... she came in and had a really red nose and looked really tired. One of the other teachers said, "you look miserable!" and she replied with, "yea, I think I'm catching a cold. I've been sneezing all day!" About half way through lunch I began to think she was bluffing because I saw no sneezes out of her. I was just about to go back to my room to finish grading some tests when she sneezed a beautiful, delicate triple, "Tish-shoo, shoo, Tish-SHOO! Oh, excuse me!"

A round of blessings went around and she said with her eyes fluttering, "Not ... Done ... HEH TISHOO! phew, there we go, thanks." I decided to stick around now. I had never heard her sneeze before and it was just too cute! The conversation continued and I soon realized that we only had about 5 more minutes left until the period was over. I was mad at myself because I could have gone upstairs to get some more tests graded, but as we all stood up to clear our trash, she stopped. I quickly looked over at her to catch her in the most adorable pre-sneeze face. Her lips were parted, eyes were fluttering and and her hands were cupped about 6 inches from her nose. "Tish-shoo ... (pre-sneeze face for about 15 more seconds) HEH Tish-SHOO!! Oh God ..." She practically shouted the last part of the final sneeze and another chorus of blessings started. "Thanks," she said, "This is driving me crazy! I hardly ever sneeze." Needless to say, I have no regrets that I'll be grading Algebra II/Trig tests tonight!

PS - I missed you guys! I'll try to be around more often, but life's been crazy ...

We understand Laly! :(

Plus, if this was "out of touch", I cannot foresee how your "in of touch" will be. As always hon, wonderfully described obs. Thanks. :boom:

Lamborghini

Welcome back, Lalena. :omg: And yours obs are still just as good as I remember them being before. :boom: Thanks for sharing. :(

You're right! they really are THE most adorable sneezes ever written in a post....although that's not quite what you said.. :lol: ....well you certainly proved it in you obs anyway :heart::bleh:

Gorgeous! beautiful! cute! and how i love those damn teacher obs :wub: I really cant get enough of them.

I really cant think of any teachers this year i'd like to see sneeze :rolleyes: hmmm....i geuss my old french teacher doesnt really count since shes not teaching me anymore...though two sneezes in a whole year of bad teaching doesnt really pay....

ok ill just shut up. Lovely obs Lalena! Thankyou! :hug:

:bleh: little Laly procrastinating at work in the name of cute colleague teachers sneezing? we taught her well *evil laughter* that's my girl :( (and thumbs up! good obs!)
:bleh: little Laly procrastinating at work in the name of cute colleague teachers sneezing? we taught her well *evil laughter* that's my girl :( (and thumbs up! good obs!)

:hug:

And by the way army-chick, that's MY girl! :blushing:

Lamborghini

Great obs! It makes me wish I could go back to school! Keep up the good work! :winkkiss:

Uhm, man, take it from someone who is actually in school. You DO NOT want to be here. :bleh: Even if Claudia Schiffer were teaching me, and she had a cold, I would NOT go to school.

Lamborghini

Archived