Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergic to Lysol

HarleyQuinnSFF

so today was a day to clean my room. (which doesnt happen all that often) so i clean my room. Bam. Done. well im fighting this chest infection thingy i think.. and i can tell there are germs EVERYWHERE in my room. (now mind you, i have the attic/ rec room for a bed room.. so its HUGE) so there i am using berry scented lysol. i decided to use this cuz i figured berry scent wouldnt get me going. (why i thought this, i dont know.. it sounded logical at the time :boom: ..) so here i am. spraying the light switches, door knobs, phone, comp, desk... and the list got bigger... and BIGGER. i think i seriously coated my room with a gallon of this shit.

ANYWAYS. so i finish the coating of berry scented lysol in my room and sit on my bed to listen to some KoRn. (good band btw.) anyways.. so im sitting there.. and i can smell the lysol REAL good.. and the scent is getting stronger. i sniffle a couple of times cuz my nose started to get stuffy. i even reached over to grab a tissue and blew my nose a little bit.. trying to get rid of the tickle. THAT didnt help at ALL. shortly after blowing my nose.. i sneezed a really wet "etshchew" into the kleenex. i thought i was done so i tossed away the kleenex. man was i wrong. i sniffled again which triggered the tickle in my nose. it was intense and made my nostrils flare and quiver. my nose started running and i took in a quick deep breath, turned my head to the left and sneezed a really wet "Etshchew" sniffled.. and sneezed again.. this time a really wet and intense sneeze. i sniffled again and blew my nose.. which triggered a SUPER RARE TRIPLE. which sounded like "etshchew.. tshchew.. heh... etshchew". my nose was running like crazy and i blew my nose again. the sneezes subsided for about a min.. until my nose cleared up a little bit i was able to breathe in some more lysol.

I then turned again cuz i felt another sneeze coming. started to build up (which lasted about 5 seconds) and let out a nice wet "Etshchew" again. sfter that i sneezed another double (very wet) and a couple more sneezes followed before the vent and fan started to kick in which tamed the lysol scent.

man i wish my comp was able to make wavs.. thatd be an awesome one. i will have to try that once i get a new computer. :( hope you enjoyed.

Beautiful. Bless you . . . eleven times, was it?

I lost count to tell you the truth. :heart:

Bless you Satomi. ^_^

Lamborghini

so today was a day to clean my room. (which doesnt happen all that often) so i clean my room. Bam. Done. well im fighting this chest infection thingy i think.. and i can tell there are germs EVERYWHERE in my room. (now mind you, i have the attic/ rec room for a bed room.. so its HUGE) so there i am using berry scented lysol. i decided to use this cuz i figured berry scent wouldnt get me going. (why i thought this, i dont know.. it sounded logical at the time :heart: ..) so here i am. spraying the light switches, door knobs, phone, comp, desk... and the list got bigger... and BIGGER. i think i seriously coated my room with a gallon of this shit.

ANYWAYS. so i finish the coating of berry scented lysol in my room and sit on my bed to listen to some KoRn. (good band btw.) anyways.. so im sitting there.. and i can smell the lysol REAL good.. and the scent is getting stronger. i sniffle a couple of times cuz my nose started to get stuffy. i even reached over to grab a tissue and blew my nose a little bit.. trying to get rid of the tickle. THAT didnt help at ALL. shortly after blowing my nose.. i sneezed a really wet "etshchew" into the kleenex. i thought i was done so i tossed away the kleenex. man was i wrong. i sniffled again which triggered the tickle in my nose. it was intense and made my nostrils flare and quiver. my nose started running and i took in a quick deep breath, turned my head to the left and sneezed a really wet "Etshchew" sniffled.. and sneezed again.. this time a really wet and intense sneeze. i sniffled again and blew my nose.. which triggered a SUPER RARE TRIPLE. which sounded like "etshchew.. tshchew.. heh... etshchew". my nose was running like crazy and i blew my nose again. the sneezes subsided for about a min.. until my nose cleared up a little bit i was able to breathe in some more lysol.

I then turned again cuz i felt another sneeze coming. started to build up (which lasted about 5 seconds) and let out a nice wet "Etshchew" again. sfter that i sneezed another double (very wet) and a couple more sneezes followed before the vent and fan started to kick in which tamed the lysol scent.

man i wish my comp was able to make wavs.. thatd be an awesome one. i will have to try that once i get a new computer. ^_^ hope you enjoyed.

Lovely

Just more reasons to love Lysol :wub: (said the slightly germaphobic one :lol) you know I think they actually stopped selling the spray version of it here, I was a little upset about that.... but my mom still manages to find it (god knows where) and we even had the liquid form of it once, non-scented, pure-form - let me tell you, it does not smell pretty (but cleans like hell). Stick to the spray, seems to have a nice bonus-effect :rolleyes:

Archived