Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coach's sneezes

Lalena

This is unbelieveable. I almost didn't want to post it because I was sure you guys would be like, "yeah right! two fantastic obs in less than two days!" But I've truly hit the jackpot with this one and I had to share ... it's like the sneeze god's knew I came back to the forum!

Tonight we had tryouts for the "A" team for the synchronized swimming team that I coach and myself and two other coaches were the judges. While I was giving the younger girls something to work on during tryouts one of the other coaches sneezed just once, "Heh ehschew," but I was too far away to bless her.

Tryouts started and I noticed she was sniffing a lot. Just about 5 minutes or so after her first sneeze she sneezed again, "Heh EHschew, EHshew, 'scus ... Heh EHshew, hmm, 'scuse me!" The other coach and I blessed her and kept watching the routines.

About 10 minutes later, there was another triple identical to the last, "Heh Ehschew, Ehshew ... (dramatic pause) Heh EHschew! Excuse me!"

There was nothing for about another half hour except for some nose wiping and sniffling, but then she turned to me and said, "Don't you hate when you have a stuck sneeze? I have one and it won't come out." I was thinking to myself, please come out! And about 2 minutes later it did, "Heh EHschew ... ... ... HEH EHSCHEW! exSCUSE me!" (emphasis on the ""scuse") I asked her if she was getting sick, but she said, "No, my allergies are bothing me. I don't know what the hell I'm allergic to right now since it's winter, but these are definitely allergy sneezes."

Ok, I'm going to bed ... just wanted to type that quickly for your enjoyment ...

This is unbelieveable. I almost didn't want to post it because I was sure you guys would be like, "yeah right! two fantastic obs in less than two days!" But I've truly hit the jackpot with this one and I had to share ... it's like the sneeze god's knew I came back to the forum!

Tonight we had tryouts for the "A" team for the synchronized swimming team that I coach and myself and two other coaches were the judges. While I was giving the younger girls something to work on during tryouts one of the other coaches sneezed just once, "Heh ehschew," but I was too far away to bless her.

Tryouts started and I noticed she was sniffing a lot. Just about 5 minutes or so after her first sneeze she sneezed again, "Heh EHschew, EHshew, 'scus ... Heh EHshew, hmm, 'scuse me!" The other coach and I blessed her and kept watching the routines.

About 10 minutes later, there was another triple identical to the last, "Heh Ehschew, Ehshew ... (dramatic pause) Heh EHschew! Excuse me!"

There was nothing for about another half hour except for some nose wiping and sniffling, but then she turned to me and said, "Don't you hate when you have a stuck sneeze? I have one and it won't come out." I was thinking to myself, please come out! And about 2 minutes later it did, "Heh EHschew ... ... ... HEH EHSCHEW! exSCUSE me!" (emphasis on the ""scuse") I asked her if she was getting sick, but she said, "No, my allergies are bothing me. I don't know what the hell I'm allergic to right now since it's winter, but these are definitely allergy sneezes."

Ok, I'm going to bed ... just wanted to type that quickly for your enjoyment ...

Uhm...thanks Laly. ^_^ You sure are one lucky daughter of a....uhm....never mind. :heart:

Lamborghini

Girls that keep saying "excuse me" after each fit are adorable.

oh AGREED! i :wub: "excuse me", especially when they're embarrased or trying to keep it quiet :rolleyes:

Thankyou for another EXELLENTE obs :lol:

:( I...umm...you...she...but...I...NOT FAIR!!! *cries hyserically* I wanna see!! damn, that was...I...amazing!!

Archived