Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unusual sneezes (m)

silentdreamer789

Hi. Well, this is my first obs. I just thought that this was kinda neat, or at least different.

I was on a train, sitting down, when the guy (About 18/19, short curly brown hair) standing to my left stifled a sneeze. Only thing was, he did this into his chest. Literally. He pulled his collar out away from his chest and buried his face in it, pulling it up to his eyes, so that he was sneezing into his shirt, presumably against his chest. He did this a couple of times, and the sneezes were still pretty loud, even stifled.

Anyway, that's it. Don't know whether it was worth posting, but I thought I'd give it a go. Hope I got across what I meant. C ya.

silentdreamer789

I agree, that IS a nice obs! That's pretty interesting. I would have liked to have seen that. Don't worry-I was able to picture it in my mind easily from your description. Thanks for this obs and welcome to the forum!

It certainly *is* worth posting!

I find stifles a bit frustrating, as what I'm interested in is the way people sneeze naturally, but if they are unsuccessful, well, you get more of the natural sneeze!

There is a series of photos of Leo di Caprio sneezing like this - it should be in the gallery, I'll just go to see if it is.

Um, I happen to be a huge fan of guys who sneeze inside their shirts! A shame he stifled, but at least you still got to hear the, right? :rolleyes: Thanks for a really cool first obs! And welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :( Glad to have you here!

Curly haired guy sneezing into the collar of his shirt??! Mmmm, now I have this lovely picture in my head... :bleh: Thanks for sharing!

Archived