TheGreenFaerie

This one was actually easier to draw cause I'd already had one of Meg in the same pose (almost). And cause I'm getting used to Jasmine. Ohh, by the way, Dawnie and Liam of Rock, I found an old Aladdin comic where Jasmine sneezes! I'll post it in the Trading Post area.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/ame...rcules/jas1.jpg

Actually, no...it seems the trading post isn't the place for those comics I have. Any idea where I can put them? Perhaps in Sneezing in the Media?

wowie!!

in my opinion, thats the best you've done yet :D

the hair is...is....BEAUTIFUL!! gawd, i wish i could draw hair like that....

I bow down to you, oh Queen of Disney drawing!!

Aw, thank you, hippo! :D

It's actually really easy to do the hair that way. You just start where it's dark where the hair dips down, and feather it up to white where the hair bows up. I go fast, making tiny lines and it looks like highlights.

Hehe, now you have to teach me how you draw muscles...cause I suck at drawing men. *lol*

Aw, thank you, hippo! :blushing:

It's actually really easy to do the hair that way. You just start where it's dark where the hair dips down, and feather it up to white where the hair bows up. I go fast, making tiny lines and it looks like highlights.

Hehe, now you have to teach me how you draw muscles...cause I suck at drawing men. *lol*

No, don't do it! If you teach her how to draw men, then she'll spend that much less time drawing women! Maybe more!

I'm sorry, I'm being selfish. You can do whatever you want. But seriously, don't do it :D

Aw, thank you, hippo! :blushing:

No, don't do it! If you teach her how to draw men, then she'll spend that much less time drawing women! Maybe more!

I'm sorry, I'm being selfish. You can do whatever you want. But seriously, don't do it :D

Haha! Don't worry, Otaku. Except for the occasional Hercules or Gambit drawing, I'd much rather draw women. But it never hurts to practice on the men types. :omg:

Haha! Don't worry, Otaku. Except for the occasional Hercules or Gambit drawing, I'd much rather draw women. But it never hurts to practice on the men types. :D

Phew, thank goodness. That's a load off my mind :yes:

That was so friggin' adorable! Dawnie, you should put drawing that in your profile! I mean, if that's okay with The Green Fairie! :D

That was so friggin' adorable! Dawnie, you should put drawing that in your profile! I mean, if that's okay with The Green Fairie! :D

Way ahead of you baby. I hope it's ok with The Green Fairie. :)

If not, please let me know. I just love it so much. It's great.

Way ahead of you baby. I hope it's ok with The Green Fairie. :)

If not, please let me know. I just love it so much. It's great.

No problems here, after all, I did draw it for you :)

• 5 years later...

Archived