Sneeze Fetish Forum

Girlfriend teased her nose with a pepper-dusted feather!

BKFilmMaker

Hey gang,

this is my first obs post, but something I absolutly HAD to share.

Recently I told my girlfrend about a dream I had where she teased her nose with feathers dipped in pepper (yes she knows about my fetish.) She expressed to me an intest in playing out this fantasy for me, so without hesitation I jumped online and ordered some big fluffy feathers.

Today they arrived in the mail, and what does she do? Tear open the package, dip one in white pepper and give me a tickly nose show!

She doesn't have auditable buildups, but man the facial expression is the best. She likes to focus on the sneezy sensation, her nostrals flaired, mouth slightly open, waiting for the tickle to manafest fully...

As soon as the feather touched her nose, it started wiggling and tickling. You can only IMAGINE my reaction :D

After she teased out two large, :AHHSHOOOO: sneezes. She decided to call it quites for the time being. Giving me a big teasing grin saying. Well, I think that was a good first test!

First test?!? MAN I can't wait for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th.... :blushing:

Yours,

Newone

and what would a gent have to do to get a picture of your girlfreind? And then... what would I have to do?

Tell you what sterno. I'll send you one privately, but you have to promise not to share ;-)

and what would a gent have to do to get a picture of your girlfreind? And then... what would I have to do?

Tell you what sterno. I'll send you one privately, but you have to promise not to share ;-)

Wow! :lol: You ARE one lucky s.o.b.! Is that Victorias Secret underwear that she is modeling in that photo? :D

:blushing::omg:

Simply amazing! How lucky you are to be able to experience a fantasy in real life! And one that all of us must have had at some stage.

And"she likes to focus on the sneezy sensation". You can imagine the effect that had on ME.

I hope she will try it again soon.

Wow! :heart: You ARE one lucky s.o.b.! Is that Victorias Secret underwear that she is modeling in that photo? :D

:yes::cryhappy:

LOL. Down boy! ^_^

Well at least now you can appreciate my feelings about it all!

wowwww!! that is awesome!! if i do decide to tell my man i only hope he'll do things like that for me!

Definatly consider telling him! It's worth it... especially if he's the understanding type :D

• 4 years later...

Archived