Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Friend's Fit

And Beat Him When He Sneezes

So I'm hanging out in my apartment when I hear my friend sneeze twice in the back room, rather vigorous sneezes that sound like they've taken him by surprise: MPPshoo! MPPshoo! I walk in a minute later to chat and he sneezes again. This time I saw him. He was sort of lying down when he had to sit up and double over MPPshoo! A wet one, it looked like. I go into the kitchen to make myself lunch and he sneezes six more times for a total of nine. Now I was TERRIFIED to say anything because he saw me open this site once and used to tease me. But after the fifth or sixth sneeze I call back to him "You know, that's getting old." He agreed.

After the last sneeze he came out and made his own lunch. He said "I want to eat something, but I don't know what." I said "I just ate." He said "I just sneezed my ass off for the last ten minutes." Later he mentioned he'd turned the heat on and apparently that always happens when he does so.

Damn, I wish I had a friend like that! Honestly, I think that was cool that you made a comment about his sneezing getting old, to get him to talk about it. Nice job! Thanks for sharing this. :D

Archived