when it rains, it pours

blndeangeloflve

***This obs is from about a week ago, but I have not had time to sit down and write it. ***

I swear that I go through these droughts where I do not get to see or hear any obs from M, which is incrediby unfortunate because he sneezes all the time. Since the summer, we have been working in the same department (I know....very cute) well, I get to hear him sneeze in his office all the time. It's becoming a great addition to my work day. So, its been a dry month with the visual obs. I have heard a number of wonderful sneezes coming from his office, but I have not seen him sneeze in so long!!!

That is, until last week!!!

Monday night, I came back to our apartment after working at an internship all day. I was laying on the couch because I was beat, when M comes out of the bedroom, looks at me and briskly turns to go to the bathroom (as not to lose the apparent sneeze that was challenging him) when he breathes hard and sneezes this beautiful "HHHUUUupppschhewww" :laugh:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I blessed him and went on about how cute that was.

THe next morning, I was greeted by a beautiful morning sneeze while he was picking out a shirt to wear to work, and it was sooooooo incredibly hot. M in his boxers and broad shoulders, staring into the not so big closet we share! It was a very sexy sneeze! Then, later that day, as M and I were in his office with our boss, he sneezed into a closed right fist right in front of me...AND OUR BOSS!!!! I was so jelous that I had to share that sexy moment with her, but the googly eyes we made at each other with her in the room made it even more amazing!!! She had no idea what was going on. Its like the best secret we share with each other and no one else! Of course, I blessed him right in front of my boss.

*On a side note, my boss also sneezed in front of me while I was in a one-on-one with her.....blah!!!!! Very weird day!*

The day went on and that night, M sneezed once again while I was writing a paper and he was laying on the couch. It was loud, masculine, desperate sounding "HHHUUUPsSschhewwwww" I was so startled, I got mad for half a second...until he looked at me completely innocent. I blessed him and mentioned to him that he scared me, so the sweetheart got off the couch and came and gave me the most comforting hug ever. It was so sweet that he was hugging me for startling me with his uncontrollable sneeze. :innocent:

On to the next morning, M sneezed in the kitchen while making breakfast, and again at work...although I just heard both of these sneezes.

Friday and Saturday, I was able to hear, but not see his sneezes :)

But on Sunday, ohhhhhhh this was a good one. We went shopping together just to spend some time together and we were walking through this gourmet cooking store (my favorite) and I heard him take his signature breath "Hhhuuuuu," and I turn around because my radar was on, and wouldn't you know I caught an eye-full of my gorgeous fiance bending over at the waste and sneezing into the crook of his left arm. :)

I was melting!!! What a fabulous week!!! Even yesterday, he sneezed three times while we were chatting...me from my internship and M from work. How cute!!!! I even get to give him virtual blessings :lol: I love it!!!!!!!

I just love the rain!!! And I hope it keeps coming :)

Oh, wheeee :) What a delightful bunch of observations! It's like a complete boyfriend's-wrongness-log and I thank you MUCH for sharing it all with us! :)

M and I were in his office with our boss, he sneezed into a closed right fist right in front of me...AND OUR BOSS!!!! I was so jelous that I had to share that sexy moment with her, but the googly eyes we made at each other with her in the room made it even more amazing!!! She had no idea what was going on. Its like the best secret we share with each other and no one else!

Wow I LOVE men sneezing into a closed fist. It's SO damn sexy. :blink: And this whole situation of sharing a secret with your boss in the room is just too hotttt! :boom:

You are one lucky girl :boom: . Boy, I miss having a man in my life who I can see sneezing everyday :blink:

Great obs. thank you for sharing them with all of us :D

But on Sunday, ohhhhhhh this was a good one. We went shopping together just to spend some time together and we were walking through this gourmet cooking store (my favorite) and I heard him take his signature breath "Hhhuuuuu," and I turn around because my radar was on, and wouldn't you know I caught an eye-full of my gorgeous fiance bending over at the waste and sneezing into the crook of his left arm. :boom:

Damn, that one was really HAWT! :D I'm so glad M seems to be over his mental block! But then, I guess it was just a matter of time for that. I love the little things you guys do to let each other know how cute it was that he sneezed! Very cute! Positive re-inforcement for him, right? Just totally awesome ! You are so lucky to have him as a fiance! :blink:

Thanks for sharing that with us!

Thanks everyone!!! I am so glad you liked it. It was such a great week.

Shy--The hugging part was really cute...I felt kinda bad for getting upset about his startling me, but it was funny, and absolutely adorable that he wanted to come comfort me.

SillySanne--It was total blog of wrongness. The whole week was a bunch of delicious wrongness! :(

Vetinari--I have never seen him sneeze in a closed fist in front of me before, and yea, I agree...totally HOT!!!

Daph--i just love you!!!

And Sneesee--I am so glad you liked it. I LOVE the fact that he is 'over' his mental block. I cannot say he is completely over it because he will have days where he will lose these wonderful sneezes and I will get so grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. There was one day where he false-started about 6 times, and I NEVER got one sneeze out of him. It was so frusterating! Hot, but still, I wanted the grande finish...all AHHHH and no CHOOOO!!!!

I love it and hate it just the same.

:shy:

So glad you all liked it!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks for the comments, it makes posting/sharing very well worth it!

Archived