two male drawings from DeviantArt

TeaParty

Awwww! They're lovely! :laugh:

The first one of Cain...gnhhh...just :yes:^_^:o !! Hehe, love his scarf :laugh:

Thank you for sharing the links!

• 7 months later...
Hahah... you found my art.

(I made the Cain one)

Ohh did you now? That one's my fav! In fact I just saved it to my stash. Hope you don't mind! I loved his body possition so much I might have to use it as a reference for later...of course whatever I draw will turn out looking NOTHING like yours, I promise- so I'm not copying. ...in fact... I think I'm going to post a disclaimer about this...so that people don't jump me *LOL*

DISCLAIMER: to all the artists around here. Sometimes I save art that I really like. Either just to look at, or if i like the position/expression, to actually use as a reference for my own stuff. But I am so not about copying other people's drawings (that would be bad, children). When I say reference, I mean simply that. A guide. And when you see the finished product, you probably won't even be able to tell. If other people do this with my drawings, hey, awesome. Cause it's just like writing fanfiction or role plays. Obviously we did not make up the characters, but the storylines are our own. And if my stuff is able to inspire other people...ROCK ON!

DISCLAIMER: to all the artists around here. Sometimes I save art that I really like. Either just to look at, or if i like the position/expression, to actually use as a reference for my own stuff. But I am so not about copying other people's drawings (that would be bad, children). When I say reference, I mean simply that. A guide. And when you see the finished product, you probably won't even be able to tell. If other people do this with my drawings, hey, awesome. Cause it's just like writing fanfiction or role plays. Obviously we did not make up the characters, but the storylines are our own. And if my stuff is able to inspire other people...ROCK ON!

I do so too :lol: I dont DO anything with it... just.... gaze at it :lol::)

I think a lot of us do, actually.

(I made the Cain one)

Ohh did you now? That one's my fav! In fact I just saved it to my stash. Hope you don't mind! I loved his body possition so much I might have to use it as a reference for later...of course whatever I draw will turn out looking NOTHING like yours, I promise- so I'm not copying. ...in fact... I think I'm going to post a disclaimer about this...so that people don't jump me *LOL*

Harharhar... I don't mind at all! Heck, I don't even mind if you print it and sell it, let alone copying it. But as you said, If my stuff is able to inspire other people, Rock on.

(I made the Cain one)

Harharhar... I don't mind at all! Heck, I don't even mind if you print it and sell it, let alone copying it. But as you said, If my stuff is able to inspire other people, Rock on.

Oh NOOOooo, bebe! While I believe that printing someone's art and slaping it up on the wall, or using it as a desktop on your compy, is perfectly fine and good, when you get into making money off of it or using it for a business use, that's when you get into copyright. I know you were probably just joking, but I have to tell you (and others) to be careful, cause I've seen this alot with artists. To use the fanfic as an example again- we write it for entertainment, but we never claim that the characters are our own and try to publish it under our name. There's a fine line with copyright, and it can bring you a world of shit if you aren't careful.

Besides, you'd feel terrible if your awesome artwork was getting aclaim but for someone else! *pout* I dunno, I'm probably taking this way to seriously. You have to decide for yourself whether something is worth getting into or not. But if money is involved, I'd definitly say its worth reeming someone out over...if not threatening legal charges. *Hates on losers like this* hee!

(I made the Cain one)

Oh NOOOooo, bebe! While I believe that printing someone's art and slaping it up on the wall, or using it as a desktop on your compy, is perfectly fine and good, when you get into making money off of it or using it for a business use, that's when you get into copyright. I know you were probably just joking, but I have to tell you (and others) to be careful, cause I've seen this alot with artists. To use the fanfic as an example again- we write it for entertainment, but we never claim that the characters are our own and try to publish it under our name. There's a fine line with copyright, and it can bring you a world of shit if you aren't careful.

Besides, you'd feel terrible if your awesome artwork was getting aclaim but for someone else! *pout* I dunno, I'm probably taking this way to seriously. You have to decide for yourself whether something is worth getting into or not. But if money is involved, I'd definitly say its worth reeming someone out over...if not threatening legal charges. *Hates on losers like this* hee!

Ouch. I was, indeed, joking. It was more of an "I don't mind if you saved the picture on your computer AT ALL"-thing. I've been woking as an illustrator and making money long enough to care for my copyrights! O: Sorry if I offended you ^^;

(I made the Cain one)

Ouch. I was, indeed, joking. It was more of an "I don't mind if you saved the picture on your computer AT ALL"-thing. I've been woking as an illustrator and making money long enough to care for my copyrights! O: Sorry if I offended you ^^;

Oh no, I hope I didn't offend YOU :laugh: And you're an illustrator! Me too! How great :)

Archived