Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Conversation

mystic-chibi

I come on here alot and I read about people who talk to their SO's and friends and how they will tell them over the phone if they sneezed at all during the day and the like, but I never really understood why people liked that, to me it's kinda like telling someone what they are missing out on.....? Anyway, I think I finally understand it a little better now :shy:

Well, the telling isn't as hot as seeing/hearing the person sneeze, but it definitely has appeal, and it's always nice to know that they thought of you when they did sneeze! :shy:

Well, the telling isn't as hot as seeing/hearing the person sneeze, but it definitely has appeal, and it's always nice to know that they thought of you when they did sneeze! :huh:

Yes, that's very ture :bleh:

When I posted this yesterday I was going to elaborate more but my computer freaked out and I had to get off.....but I was going to say yesterday that I was chatting to a girl on deviantart.com ....they have lots of different simlies to choose from.... and she started sending me these sneezy ones!! :laugh: At first I didn't know what to think, but then she said she had allergies and stuff, so I stopped freaking out, but she sent me a whole bunch throughout our conversation, and after a while it made me all happy inside :laugh:

But yeah, I never really understood what the big draw was unitl then ^^

Archived