Sneeze Fetish Forum

4 is the magic number-Male

Guest misswindextor

Guest misswindextor

I`ll never forget the first time I heard/saw my ex sneeze. We were hanging out at my house watching T.V and all of a sudden I hear "atishooo", I turned to him to say Bless you but realized he wasn`t done. He had such a hot pre sneeze face, mouth slightly open eyes nearly shut with his hand hovering to catch the sneeze, completely lost in the moment. There was another "atishoo", then he said "oh god, not again!" "atishooo", he relaxed for a second then the loudest of them all "ATISHOOO" I waited a second to see if he was completly finsihed then said "Bless you!", he looked at me all sniffy and mumbled "thank you", it was cute. He had a cold and continued to sneeze several times throughout the night. He did have allergies too and always sneezed at least three times. I never told him about the fetish but came close to on many occasions.

One of my housemates has just lit incence which just made me sneeze three times. Stuff like that dosen`t normally bother me but my nose must be extra sensitive tonight!

Sounds lovely. I agree, four is just about perfect. Well, clearly five is better. and three is pretty good. And a certain amount of spacing out does help.

By the by, perhaps you ought to investigate that incense and possibly steal some for "private" use.

And welcome to the forum!

Guest misswindextor

oops just realised that I forgot to add the gender to my post, is there anyway I can edit it? I am terrible with computers! :huh:

Hi count de tisza thanks for the welcome. Yeah five is better for sure! Good idea about the incense!

Gosh, your ex reminds me of someone who used to sneeze like that, usually in threes, sometimes fours, and the last one always being the loudest. I miss that guy. :huh:

Um, so, yeah, back to your obs, VERY NICE! And I've heard even people with not-so-sensitive noses tend to get irritated by incense.

Oh, also, I will edit your topic title for you.

Thanks for such a cute observation! :bleh:

Guest misswindextor

Thanks for that Sneesee. Being with someone who is a multipule sneezer really is a dream come true! It was love at first sneeze! :drool:

Glad you guys liked my obs! :)

Archived