Self Obs

Nicole

Bless you hon. And this, darlin', is why DIY is bad for your health. Yummy for us :bleh:, but bad for your health! :huh: . Still, home theatre...worth it!

Bless you hon. And this, darlin', is why DIY is bad for your health. Yummy for us :bleh:, but bad for your health! :huh: . Still, home theatre...worth it!

:laugh: Yes, I was much better lazy!

Thanks hon. :laugh:

Lucky you McHP doesnt have the fetish! :bleh: You would still be down in the basement! :laugh:

Nice obs. Dr. Nic. :huh:

Ah, that's beautiful, as always. I do love your obs, you sneezy, sneezy thing, you.

Hooray for Benadryl!

I disagree! :huh:

Ah, that's beautiful, as always. I do love your obs, you sneezy, sneezy thing, you.

Awww, well thank you so much. That's sweet of you. :huh:

Thanks Daphine! :( And I'm glad you like my avatar...it's actually a logo from a t-shirt. Love it! Napoleon rules.

Lovely Obs.! ^_^ Totally awesome avatar! I myself have a Napoleon shirt that says, "Do the chickens have large talons?"

Get OUT!!! Lucky... :( Speaking of which, there's another one that says, "Shocks, pegs...lucky!" That's SO great.

And thanks! :laugh:

Golly, it sounds yummy. At least the first burst; I can see that it might get tiring after a time.

I liked ye olde avatar too; so why is it that I can't understand ye last three posts?

Wow... I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. I don't want to turn this thread X-rated either, but DAMN that was le yum! I'm so gay for you. :(

Wow... I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. I don't want to turn this thread X-rated either, but DAMN that was le yum! I'm so gay for you. :D

Thanks babe! And you know I'm gay for you. You're my Internet girlfriend. :twitch:

Forgive me for cackling like some manner of evil idiot whilst reading that, for it was HOT! :twitch:

Don't tease me . . . you may be taller than me, but I promise you that I can pin you down and have my way with you. All the surfing skill in the world cannot cast my Inner Judo Whore aside! :hyper::D

Don't tease me . . . you may be taller than me, but I promise you that I can pin you down and have my way with you. All the surfing skill in the world cannot cast my Inner Judo Whore aside! :heart::D

Please, pin me down. :hyper: And while VFP may be my Internet girlfriend, you are my Internet Gay Fuck. So you see...I LIKE it. :twitch:

"Wow, what a way to get out of doing some work!"

Hmmm, that might work to keep from having to make dinner too. :yes: But, wow, what an experience. And what powers of description you have! I see you now in Target as you were then. A vision. :yes:

Hmmm, that might work to keep from having to make dinner too. ;) But, wow, what an experience. And what powers of description you have! I see you now in Target as you were then. A vision. :D

You need to move to New Jersey, my love. :innocent:

You need to move to New Jersey, my love. :yes:

With you in New Jersey, the state takes on a whole new meaning for me. :D

Archived