Sneeze Fetish Forum

Super Sneezes - (13 Parts)

Animeeze

If I was the Demon... :yes:

I should put Amy in a Trap (maybe a container full of pepper, dust, feathers....) put that in the buttom of the sea, so Amy has to make an enormous effort to containg her powerful nose or she could die...

Just an Idea that came to my mind, but you're great with your histories, I have read'em several times :D

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Animeeze

• Sneeze999

• count tiszula

• Demosthenes

If I was the Demon... :D

I should put Amy in a Trap (maybe a container full of pepper, dust, feathers....) put that in the buttom of the sea, so Amy has to make an enormous effort to containg her powerful nose or she could die...

Just an Idea that came to my mind, but you\'re great with your histories, I have read\'em several times :D

Thanks for your comments! and, that idea does sound pretty good...i might actually write about it in the future...:yes:

Here it is!, Super Sneezes 4. I hope you all enjoy it. I have a picture done for Super Sneezes 2 (to be posted in the next day or two) a picture atarted for Super Sneezes 3 (maybe posted in three days) and a picture pending for Super Sneezes 4 (maybe a week or two). I haven't come up with an idea for the fifth one yet. I'll get on it and start writing it, though!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Sneezes 4- “The Game”

Jenny’s boyfriend had bought tickets to go to a Chicago Cubs baseball game. It was a Saturday in April, and the weather was nice. Unfortunately, Jenny’s boyfriend broke his leg the previous day, and was unable to go to the game. So, Jenny was going to ask her best friend Amy to go to the game. She walked down to hall to her apartment and knocked on her door. “Hello?” Jenny asked as she knocked on the door. She opened the unlocked door to the apartment and went in. “Great,” Jenny sighed, “She’s not here. Now who do I ask?” Just then, Amy flew through the window with her arms covering her cleavage with her hands. Her skirt was ripped and her shirt completely torn off, exposing her ample breasts in a tight bra. Amy quickly opened a door and stuffed herself into a tight t-shirt. Jenny chuckled. “Who was it this time?” She asked. Amy shook her head. “Just a bunch of angry thugs with knives. I can’t believe those perverts cut my shirt off!” Amy complained. “Anyway, Joe broke his leg and can’t go to the Cubs game tonight, so would you want to go?” Amy’s face lit up. “Finally, something other than schoolwork and crime fighting. I’ll definitely go!” Both of the girls went to their respective apartments to get ready for the game.

Outside of Amy’s window was The Stealth, a tall and sneaky guy who had the ability to shrink himself to small sizes. He was a close counterpart to The Demon, but being only in his late teens, was new to the villain ranks. He was an unknown, but planned to boost his reputation by helping The Demon. The Demon had asked him to wait for Amy to be in a highly publicized place, and to make her sneeze there. The Demon had said to him, “If she sneezes at a televised event and destroys something, she will be caught on camera on television, revealing her identity to the world!” So The Stealth had his plan to make Amy sneeze at this game. Amy had just finished putting on her tight cleavage-bearing tank-top, and he shrunk to tiny-size and went into her apartment. Being a guy, he flew into her cleavage to wait. Amy reached above herself and opened her perfume cabinet to put on some perfume, but accidentally knocked a bottle of baby powder over. The powder sprinkled onto her nose. “Oh!…That….t-t-tickles…ehhhh…aaaahhhhh….AHH-CHOO!” She sent a beam rocketing out of her window. The Stealth had wide open eyes, amazed at the power of the sneeze. Amy rubbed her tickled nose and hurried out of her apartment.

Jenny met Amy in the hall. She did not have a voluptuous and curvy figure as Amy did, but she wanted it. “I wish I could wear a tight tank-top like that and have guys looking at me all the time.” Jenny sighed. “Well,” Amy said, “lets just hope I don’t sneeze and kill them!” The Stealth chucked “Yeah…I hope…”

In the car, The Stealth was enjoying his ride in Amy’s cleavage. He was planning his way to make Amy sneeze and become the villain that he dreamed of being.

Amy and Jenny entered Wrigley Field. They had seats in the 100 section, right behind home plate. Amy was walking with her head turned towards the field, not paying attention to what was in front of her. She bumped into a man with a beer in his hand. He accidentally spilled the beer all over her, drenching her chest. The man, embarrassed, apologized with a red face. Amy, also embarrassed for now having beer spilled all over her breasts, ran into the bathroom with Jenny trailing behind her. She was patting her chest with paper towels, and Jenny was behind her laughing hysterically. The Stealth was dodging each pat, looking annoyed. “God damn, just go to your seat already!” He muttered. A few minutes later, Amy and Jenny left the bathroom and went to their seats.

The Stealth waited for a few innings before he took action. He was enjoying the view of the game from Amy’s large breasts. The score was teetering between the Mets and the Cubs, and it was now 5-3 Mets after a David Wright home run. He did not want to miss the game, but still proceeded to make his way up Amy’s dainty but dangerous nose.

Amy felt a slight tickle in her nose upon The Stealth’s entrance. She reached to scratch her nose and The Stealth quickly took flight, dodging her finger and reaching the back and most ticklish part of her nose.

He put on a gas mask and then reached to his utility belt and took out his mission supplies: a bouquet of flowers, about forty feathers, a can of pepper, and a bomb-like device that he prepared for the occasion. He took the minimized bouquet and made it slightly larger via his superpowers. He took them and shook them wildly about, spreading petals and pollen all over the back of the busty teen’s nose. He then rubbed the flowers against the walls of her nose. Outside of her nose, Amy was feeling the effects of the irritants. Her nose was itching madly, and she was trying to stop it. Her one eyebrow was arched and her finger was under her nose. Jenny was looking at her, hoping that she was not going to sneeze. “Ok, good start, I can feel her nose twitching. Now…” The Stealth took out the bag of feathers and shook them out into her nose. He kicked them around and they gently teased Amy’s sensitive nostrils. Amy got out of her seat and raced to the concession part of the stadium, where she found a corner and tried to stop the sneeze. Her finger unconsciously slid under her red and twitching nose.

The feathers continued to tickle her nose's most sensitive and ticklish part while The Stealth made the pepper shaker a little bit bigger. He screwed off the lid and emptied it into his hands. He then proceeded to sprinkle the pepper all around the depths of her nose, making the tickle even more unbearable. Amy furiously swiped at her nostrils, trying to make the tickle go away. The tickle was beginning to take control, and she tried desperately to make it stop. The Stealth set his device on the wall of her nose, and then proceeded to fly out into the cleavage of Amy to watch her sneeze. Her nose was itching with pollen, feathers, and pepper, and the tickle was increasing by the second. Her nose was red and twitching while she rubbed her finger under it. “I ha—hah…..haaaaaa….” Her jaw grew slack and her arms fell to her sides. The device that The Stealth had set exploded in her nose, and it released large amounts of tiny feathers, powders, and hay that all gently teased her nose, making the tickle so unbearable that she had no choice but to sneeze. “I…I…I…c-can’t…sne-snee-sneeeee” The build-up commenced. Her nose was itching greatly, and was twitching and red. “Ahhhhhh….eeeehhhhhh….ahaaahaaaaaaa…I-I….haaaaaa….haaave t-to h-h-hold b-b-back t-the sneeee….sneeeeze…..aaaahaaaaahhhh….” “Tickle, tickle, Amy” The Stealth said as his device erupted a second time, sending a second barrage into her tickling and sensitive nostrils. Her eyes widened and her left eyebrow arched. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhh….ahhhhhhaaaaahhhaaaaa….” she was desperately trying to hold the sneeze back. “Ahhhhhhhh….ehhhh….aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh…p-p-please….n-n-not….nah…..naaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh…..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh…..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH-CHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” The biggest sneeze of her life sent a large beam into center field, wrecking the wall and sending the center fielder diving for cover. Amy flew out of the stadium and sneezed all along the way. “AAAHHHHH-CHOOOOO! AAAAAHHHH-CHOOOO!!” Her bouncing breasts shook with the explosiveness of every sneeze. “AAAHH-CHOOOOOO!!!!!!” She sent her finger under her red nose, moving it back and forth to relieve the unbearable tickle. “AHH-CHOOO! AHHH-CHOOOOOO!” The erupting of ten more tickling sneezes left Amy’s nose red and her body exhausted. She flew into her apartment and flopped onto her bed, squeezing her breasts to the bed and forcing The Stealth out of her cleavage. “Job done. Goodbye, Amy. Happy Sneezes.” With that, The Stealth took a feather from her pillow and shoved it into her right nostril. He flew out the window, re-grew to normal size, and went back to The Demon’s lair.

Amy’s eyes suddenly opened and she felt a tickle once again. She looked cross-eyed at her red nose with the feather gently swaying and tickling, and felt the sneeze. “Ahhhh….ahhhhhh…..AAAAHHH-CHOOOOO!” She gently grabbed the feather with her hand and pulled it from her twitching nose, creating another tickle. "Ehhhhh…n-n-not…a-gahhh…aaaaaahhhhh….AAAAHH-CHOOO!"

Jenny got home from the game and turned on the TV in Amy’s apartment. “You got lucky this time, the camera only caught the beam hitting the center field wall. Your identity is safe, but the people are now doubting Super Beam’s hero-status.” Amy sat up on the bed and rubbed her still tickling nose. “H-h-ow do they k-know that i-it was S-uper B-eeeh…aaaaaahhhhh….AHH-CHOO!” She sneezed out the window after the question. Jenny look at Amy dumbfounded. “Who else shoots beams from their nose?”

The Demon looked at his counterpart. “Well, Stealth, it wasn’t what I was aiming for, but Super Beam being looked at as a villain is not bad. Maybe the police can take care of her before me…hahaha….” The Stealth completed his assignment. In his eyes, Super Beam has lost this round.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it! :twisted:

Better and better! I'd like to be The Stealth too. It's a good thing she doesn't put her hands over her nose, isn't it. If she used a hankie, would she set fire tyo it or just beam a hole in it?

Perhaps we'll find out .

:drool: WOW!!! One of the best series I've ever read! I really love how you worked the pollen and feathers (my 2 favorite sneeze causers) into the story! Thank you for such woderful imagery!!!

thanks everyone! i like writing the stories and im glad u like them :) ! i'll start the fifth one soon, and start a pic for this one.

*chuckle* I am very amused by bits of it, well done!

(and I can totally relate to the beer incident, I managed to pour half a bottle of sprite all over myself this week, it was funny as hell but also wet and sticky and it gave perfect legitimation to using the sentence "I had Sprite in my bra" in a conversation... :()

• 2 weeks later...

It took me a while to do, but its done! i havent been on top of the ball with the picture drawing, but i'll have some posted soon! Thanks!!

----------------------------

Super Sneezes Five: "The Sneeze-Wash"

"I have called this meeting today to discuss our greatest adversary…Super Beam!" The Demon and his partner The Stealth told their fellow villains. The room was filled with the city's greatest villains; Metal Man (freshly broken from jail with a strong new metal body), Handzilla (a villain who could increase his hand size to immense proportions), and Slicer (a villain whose power was forming sharp organic crystals from his hands). "So what? We've tried beating her. It's impossible." Slicer remarked. "Hah! Impossible…" The Demon snickered. "Just recently, my partner The Stealth made Amy into somewhat of a villain! He used his sneezes against her!" Metal Man, Handzilla, and Slicer all seemed unsurprised. The dim-witted Metal Man spoke. "Wow, great. Last time that chick sneezed, she melted my god damn body! I think it's dangerous to mess with her! Stealth…you just got lucky…" The young villain got up from next to The Demon. "Maybe so, but this time, I won't fail. Check it out." He unrolled a large blue piece of paper onto the table. "The Sneeze-Wash?" Handzilla asked.

Four Weeks Later

Amy got home to her apartment at 4:00 on a bright June day. Her last class had ended, and she was going to the mountains for the weekend. She really liked Chad, the guy she was going with, and intended to make him like her. She took out a suitcase and packed it with jeans, low-cut shirts, and lastly, her red lingerie. After all, she did intend to make Chad like her. She put on a tight t-shirt and some jeans and headed out the door.

She got in her car and thought back on the last four weeks. She didn't use her powers because no villains had tried to commit any crimes. The rumors of doubt concerning Super Beam's hero-status had diminished. She was glad that she could relax for a change. She started her car and drove off. Little did she know, the sly Stealth was on the backseat of her car, standing with his arms crossed. There was a shadow covering his eyes and he was smirking. "I'm not done with you yet, Amy…" He stated.

A drop of sweat rolled down Amy's forehead. "It's hot in here…" She told herself as she rolled down the window next to her- a big mistake. She was on a road in the country side, and her nose got a breath-full of pollen. Amy opened her eyes a bit wider as the tickle arose. "Ehhh…g-great…a sn-sn-sneeze!" Amy exclaimed as one hand came off of the steering wheel to aid her tickling nose. "Ahhh….aaahhhh…" She quickly opened the moon roof. "AHHH-CHOOO!" She sneezed out the moon roof and into the sky. She quickly closed her window and put on the air conditioning. The Stealth just stood watching her.

About an hour later, Amy arrived at Chad's house. She got out of the car while The Stealth jumped down her shirt onto her boobs. He sat on them and said "I can never get enough of this". She knocked on the door and Chad answered. "Oh, Amy. How you doin'? Glad you could make it." She talked with him on the porch for a while but decided it was time to go inside when her nose started to tickle. Chad liked Amy already, and considered this to be a date.

Chad showed Amy around the house and then took her to her room. "Here's your room. There are blankets in the closet and you can put your clothes in the drawers. I'll be downstairs, I'm going to invite a few friends up for tomorrow." Amy nodded her head and put her suitcase on the bed. She took off the t-shirt to reveal her ample breasts in one of her sexy bras. She noticed a ceiling fan and decided to turn it on because of the hot weather. She pulled the string and it rapidly rotated, spreading all of the dust that had accumulated on it. She didn't realize and took a breath through her nose, creating a tickle. "Oh!...nah…nah…not now! "The Stealth had his face covered with his hands. Amy opened the window and leaned out of it. "Ahhh….aaahhaaaa….AHHH-CHOOO…eeehhh…..ahhhaaaa…AH-CHOOO!!!!" The busty girl sneezed loudly out the window and sent a middle-sized beam rocketing into the distance. She rubbed her slightly upturned nose and put on a tight tank top. The Stealth, reluctant, gave Amy's chest one last squeeze before he leapt onto the bed. Amy left the room and The Stealth reached to his wrist and spoke into the communicator. "She's here. Check the tracker for my whereabouts and be here tonight to commence the plan." He tapped the watch off and stood alert on the bed.

There was pizza on the table for dinner and Chad was playing Halo 2 on his Xbox. "Grab a controller" he insisted. Amy grabbed a slice of pizza and did so. They had a fun night hanging out and playing.

At 9:00 P.M, the door to Amy's room burst open with Amy. Chad had asked her to go to his room, and she was going to put on her lingerie. She put on the sexy red bra and garters, along with the rest of the lingerie. Suddenly, The Demon sifted through the floor of her room and took the unexpectant Amy, grabbing her by the waist. Amy struggled to break free, but The Demon took her and flew out the window. The Stealth was flying alongside of him, normal-sized. They were flying in the night sky, and Amy's hands were bound with rubber to keep her from shooting beams. She looked at The Stealth. "Who are you supposed to be?" The Stealth looked on, silent. She shrugged her shoulders and looked ahead, still in The Demon's grip. "Isn't it going to look suspicious when people see a ghost holding a girl in her underwear?" The Demon look down at Amy. "No, Amy." The Demon then made Amy unconscious for the rest of the flight.

She woke up, bound tightly to a metal table. She viewed all of the super-villains sitting around. "Hi, Metal Man" She said to the dumb giant. He laughed and walked over to her on the table. "Hi, Amy! You're going to have fun here, tonight!" He reached for her breasts but was stopped by The Stealth. "No, this is not what we're here for. Demon, why don't you explain?" The Demon floated over to Amy. "Amy, you will go through here, sneeze, and destroy the moon. Yeah, it’s a vague description, but I think that you'll find out for yourself. Super Beam will be seen as the ultimate villain!" With that, he pulled a lever that made the table move into the tunnel.

The inside of the tunnel was filled with mirrors. "Oh God…" she said. She could feel her nose start to itch already.

The table she was on stopped. A mirror at the top of the tunnel opened and sent a mechanical arm with a feather coming down. The arm ran the feather through her cleavage and around her breasts, making her laugh. "I know you're controlling this, Demon! Stop tha…" She was stopped by the feather's tickle. It was gently brushing its way into the back of her nostrils, leaving a tickly trail in her sensitive nostril. Her nose turned red. "P…pleee…please…." She mumbled as the tickle grew with each turn of the feather. The mechanical arm withdrew back into the panel as the table moved. The tickly white feather was still in her dainty nostril. "I…ca…can't….snee…." She was stopped with the sight of a chalkboard and two mechanical arms. One mechanical arm continued to gently move the feather around in her nostril, while the other one squeezed her large breasts. "He…hey! Lee…leave my boobs alone, D…Demon!" She could hear chuckles from through the walls of the tunnel. The hand then took a piece of chalk and scribbled on the blackboard. Amy continued to fight a sneeze from the tickle made by the gentle swaying of the feather. "Ahhhh…" She started but looked at the mirrors and fought to hold back. Suddenly, the mechanical hand picked up an eraser and erased away the scribbles, sending a cloud of chalk dust into the air. It wafted the dust in the direction of Amy. It filled and tickled Amy's sensitive nostrils. The feather was now tickling her nose even faster, creating an even greater tickle. "Ahhhh…i…it….t-tickles….sooo…mu…mu…maaahhhh" Her red nose was tickling furiously and she wanted to suppress the sneeze so badly. The table started to move once more, and the feather's tickling stopped for the moment. The chalk dust was tickling her nostrils, and her breathing made the end of the feather gently tickle the most sensitive part in the back of her nose. The table stopped once more. A panel opened once more, and a tube with feathers attached to the end came out. It went up the nostril that the feather was not in, and it instantly created a strong tickle. "Ahhhhhh…." Amy started but stopped once again. Suddenly, pepper, dust, and sneezing powder came through the tube into her nostril. Amy's face cringed with the unbearable tickle. Her red and tickling nose twitched, and the most sensitive part of each nostril was being tickled. The tube stayed in her nose while the roof of the tunnel opened up to reveal a large magnifying class pointed towards the moon in the night sky. Amy couldn't sneeze or the moon would be destroyed! "Ahhhhh…I….I….caaaaaa….n't….sneee…snee…sneeze!" The Demon appeared over Amy. He grabbed the tube and removed it from her nostril. "I will personally do the honors, my sexy Amy!" He took a long blade of grass from a table next to him and put it in the already tickled nostril.

The Demon gently put the blade of grass into her nostril. The gentle, swaying tickle of the thin blade of grass made Amy want to sneeze even more. “Pleeee….pleeee….please….” She pleaded as the blade of grass started to tickle the most sensitive part of her nose. Her nose was twitching and tears were running down her cheeks. “Tickle, tickle…” The Demon coaxed. Both the feather and the blade of grass were being moved around the by The Demon, when suddenly, The Stealth came around with a can of pepper. He shook it onto her sensitive nose, making the tickle extremely strong. “Ah…aaaahhh….I…..c…caaaahhhhh…..caaannn’t…..sneeeee…sneeee….” She felt it hard to fight the tickle anymore. Her nose was twitching furiously, and the sneeze started to take her over. “Ahhhhhhh….t-the….t-t-tickle….iii…iiiss…too…st-st-strong….ahhhhhhhhh…” She couldn’t fight it any longer. “Ahhhhhh…..aaaaahhhaaaaa….pleeee…pleeee….pleeaasse….aaaaahhhhhh….eeehhhhh….aaaaahaaaaa…aaa

aaaaaahhhhhhh…..haaaahh….aaaaaaaa…AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” The beams erupted from Amy’s tickling nose, shattering the magnifying glass and sending multiple beams in all directions because of the sharded glass’ reflection. “Ahhhh….AHHH-CHOOO! AHHH-CHOOO! Ahhhhh….eeeeehhhhh….AHHH-CHOOOO!” Amy sneezed, but the tickle didn’t subside. “AHH-CHOOO!! Ahhhhhhaaaaa….AHHH-CHOOO!” Beams shot into the night sky, but none strong enough to destroy the moon- the magnifying glass had been shattered. “St-stilll….t-tickling…AHHHHH-CHOOOO!” Her big breasts jiggled with each sneeze. The building started to collapse, and the villains started to escape. The Stealth ran over to the helpless Amy and untied her. “Until next time…” he said. “T-thank…yo…yoo…yooouuuu…AAAAHHH-CHOOOO!” She sneezed once more and flew away from the abandoned mountain building.

Amy had finished her sneezing and returned to Chad’s mountain house. She still had time to see Chad before morning, so she got ready. She looked down at the pepper and chalk dust on her large breasts. She dusted herself off and soon felt the effects of that mistake. The tickle returned to her sensitive nose. “Ehhhhh….aaaahhhaaaa….AHHH-CHOOO!” She sneezed out the window. “Maybe I should just go to s…s….sleeee….AHHHH-CHOOO!” The busty and sneezy teenager flopped down on her bed and decided to just go to sleep.

“DAMN!” The Demon cursed. Metal Man, Slicer, and Handzilla laughed. “What did I tell you?” Slicer mocked. The Demon grabbed him around the neck with a demonic hand and threw him into the wall. “Why do I always fail??!!!” The Demon screamed. “Well, at least she was still tied to the table when the building collapsed.” Handzilla reassured. “Yeah…at least…” The Stealth said from the corner.

~To Be Continued…

------------------------------

Hootay for Amy! Now, can it be that the sheer gorgeousness of her enormous sneezes is winning the Stealth over? If so, stay tuned for the exciting adventures of...

Wow, thanks a lot! i'm thinking of taking a break for a while and then starting on the sixth one. i like writing the stories, and as long as I have ideas, i'll continue the series! thanks, guys.

• 5 weeks later...

Here is is, after about a month and a half! Thank you to everyone who reads my stories, too! I will get started on number 7 soon, but if you want ia picture drawn, i'll take it by request. Thanks and happy reading! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Sneezes 6- “Vacation?”

Amy packed her suitcase tight with clothes. Finally it was summer, and she was leaving to go stay at her cousin’s shore house in Miami Beach. After she put her last string bikini top into the suitcase, Amy squeezed into a tank top and some shorts. Jenny was at the door to say goodbye to her. “I’ll be right there, Jenny, I just have to put on some perfume.” Jenny nodded are head as Amy went into the bathroom. She took a bottle of casual perfume and sprayed it onto herself, accidentally letting the irritating spray seep into her sensitive nostrils. “Oh…no….aahhaa…aaaahhhh….” Jenny heard the build-up and jolted from the room. “Ahh…..” Amy had her finger under her red and slightly upturned nose. “Ahhh….AAHHH-CHOOO!” Amy sneezed as a beam went through her nostrils through the walls. Jenny went back into the room and looked at her sneezy friend. “What are you going to do about those?” She asked. Amy shrugged her shoulders, “Try not to look at the sun, I guess.” she said sarcastically.

Amy went to Jenny’s apartment to have something to drink before she left. The Demon peered through the window and sifted through the wall, holding some white powder in his hand. He opened her suitcase and took out a sexy string bikini top and dusted it with the itching powder and then dusted it with sneezing powder. “Stealth,” He said, “Go with her to Miami Beach and meet me there. Make her sneeze a couple times to destroy the place, too.” The Demon told the Stealth. The Stealth reluctantly agreed and shrunk to miniscule size to wait for Amy. The Demon dissipated through the wall and made his way to Miami Beach. Amy walked back in, and the Stealth happily jumped into her bouncy cleavage to wait until they got to the beach.

About five hours later, Amy arrived at the beach house in Miami Beach from the long plane ride. She wanted to make it to the beach before 5:00 PM so she could sunbathe before the sun went down. The Stealth hopped out of her cleavage and waited for her to change. She squeezed her boobs into the tight string bikini and put a tank top and shorts over it. The Stealth once again hopped into the 19-year-old’s ample chest and enjoyed the ride.

Amy arrived at the beach and laid out a towel to lay on. She took off her tank top and shorts and immediately received many stares from the men on the beach. She was, after all, looking for a new boyfriend. She put some sun tan lotion on herself and sat on the towel. She felt her breasts start to tickle, and she patted them so that the itch would go away. The Stealth jumped out of the way, and her jiggling breasts sent a cloud of itching and sneezing powder into the air. The teen unexpectedly breathed in the powder. Her nose twitched and tickled with the teasing of the powder. The Stealth watched, happy that he didn’t have to make her sneeze himself. “Ahh….nah…nah….not now….” Amy tried to hold the sneeze back when a feather from a seagull’s wings floated down from the sky, and slid under her nose. A light breeze made the feather tease its way into her nostril and gently tickle. “Ahhh….aaaahhhhaaa…w..ww…what…s-should I d-do..?” Amy ran to the water and ducked her head under. “Ahhhhaaaa….aaaaahhhhh…eeehhh….AAAHHH-CHOOOOO!!!” The sneeze erupted from her dainty nostrils and sent a beam careening into the ocean. She got up out of the water, and surprised, found that no one noticed the sneeze. She began to walk back to her towel when she felt something wrap around her waist.

Suddenly, the Demon snatched her and pulled her under the water, and forced her to become unconscious. When she woke up, she was in a contained steel room with a television screen and a bunch of containers. “Where am I?” She asked, bewildered. The TV screen fizzled to reveal the Demon. “Amy, my good friend, you are in a contained steel chamber at the bottom of the ocean. Very soon, I have a surprise for you. Oh, and by the way, I really like your bathing suit. It really emphasizes, your…physique.” The Demon said while he glanced at Amy’s breasts in the sexy bikini. “Keep your eyes where they belong!” She said. Just then, a mirror covered the television and a mechanical hand came down from the roof. Amy tried to free her hands from the clasps but was unable to. The hand took out a container and removed a peppershaker from it. It unscrewed the lid and tucked it inside her bikini, using the tightness to hold it up. In the other side of her bikini, the hand placed a large feather that extended up to her nose. The hand maneuvered the feather to gently tickle the rims of her sensitive nostrils. “M-maybe we can make a deal, D-Demon…” Amy helplessly pleaded. “Well, Amy, I have some woodcutting to do.” The Demon’s voice echoed.

The hand flicked on a fan that made the pepper fly into her face and the feather tease her nostrils. The hand then pulled out a block of wood and another mechanical hand appeared, holding a saw. The hands cut the wood, making sawdust blow into Amy’s face. “Ahhhhh…..” Amy started. Her eyes started to tear and her red, slightly upturned nose began to twitch with the tickly teasing. Then, a third mechanical hand appeared, holding a pollen-filled flower. The hand gently tickled her nose with the pink feather, sending pollen and other irritants into her already tickled nostrils. Amy tried to wriggle her nose to relieve the tickle but only ended up tickling her nose even more. It felt like all of the pepper and feathers in the world were in her nostrils, trying to get her to sneeze. This was one of the biggest tickles she had ever felt, and it got even bigger when a dusty feather duster tickled around her nose. “Eeeehhhhh…..D-Demon…p-p-leaaaa….pppllleeeaaaaahhhh…..” Her eyelids went slack and her nose twitched and twitched with every gentle tease of the feathers and every tickle of the pepper and dusts. “Aaaaaaahhhh……aaaahhahhaaaahhhaa….aaaaaahhhhhahahahaha…” She tried to stop herself from entering the build-up when the fan gently blew the feather into the most tickly part of her nose. It took every bit of strength inside of her to hold the sneeze back. “Ahhhhhhhh….i-ittt….tii-tiii-tiiicklleessss…aaaaaaahahhaahhaaaaaa…” Amy tried to direct her nose towards the mirror so that she wouldn’t break open the sides and the beam would hit her, injuring her but possibly freeing her from the shackles. But, dust, pepper, and other tickling irritants clouded her vision. Suddenly, feathers came pouring down from a container attached to the roof, each one tickling her sensitive nose as it went by. Amy’s eyes were tearing and her nose was twitching with each tease. She was desperately trying to hold back the build-up, but to no avail. “Ahhhhhh…..aaaaaaaaahhhhahahhahahaaaaaa…..eeeeeehhhhhh…..hh-heeereee…it…co-com…cahhhhh…..caaaaahahahahah….” Her breasts jiggled while the helpless girl tried to hold back her giant sneeze. “Ahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa….eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh…..ah….hhheeee…..heeeerreee it c-come…co…ccccaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh…….” Amy’s red nose was twitching furiously as the feather continued to tease and the dusts continued to tickle. “Ahhhhhhh……aaaaahhhahahahahhahaaa……aaaaahhhheeeehhhahaaa…..aaahahaahahahahaha…..hahaha…aaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…..AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-CCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!”

The sneeze erupted from the busty teen’s tickled red nostrils and her breasts jiggled furiously. “AAAHHH-CHOOOOO!!!! AAAHAHHHHHAHHA-CHOOOO!!” She sneezed again and again, trying to relieve the intense tickle in her nose. Her tight string held its ground as her breasts bounced wildly. “AHH-CHOOO! AHH-CHOOO! AHHHH-CHOOOO!!!!” Finally, when she was done, she opened her tear-filled eyes to find the Demon staring at her in an open, metallic room. “DAMN YOU! DO YOU HAVE TO FOIL EVERY ONE OF MY PLANS??!?!” Amy was bewildered. She hadn’t been under the ocean after all. It was just a ploy to get her to sneeze into the mirror. The Demon raged towards the girl, who was bound by shackles. The evil ghost was about to punch his foe when he felt himself being sucked in. “Wh-what is this?!” The Demon exclaimed as his body was sucked into the vacuum cleaner being held by the Stealth. The Stealth kicked the vacuum into the corner and went over to Amy. “Hurry and get out of here before he gets out.” The Stealth said. “But why…” Amy started but was stopped. The Stealth tickled her nose with a feather in his hand and laughed. “I’ll see you back in Chicago! Happy sneezes!” With that, he kissed her on the cheek and darted off. She was so surprised by his unexpected display of affection that she almost forgot her tickling nose. “Ahhhhhh…..aaaahhhaaaa…AAAAHHHH-CHOOOO!!!!” She sneezed desperately and flew off into the night sky.

When Amy returned home the next day, she found Jenny in the hallway. “Back so soon?” she asked. Amy nodded her head and sighed. Jenny followed Amy into her apartment. “So, how did it go with…you know…ah-choo!” Jenny faked a sneeze. Amy placed her finger under her nose and started a build-up. “Ahhhhh….” Jenny laughed from Amy’s joke but was surprised when her friend actually sneezed. “AAAHH-CHOOO!” Jenny dove, avoiding the sneeze that went careening out the window into the night sky. “Maybe I should get some allergy medication or something!” Amy laughed.

~ Stay tuned for Super Sneezes 7!