• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Animeeze

• Sneeze999

• count tiszula

• Demosthenes

Guest red-rover

Just finished reading all the super sneeze stories and I think this is the best one yet. Looking forward to number 7.

Beautiful work, man. As a suggestion from a storyline point of view why not try one fic where Amy tries to learn how to stifle her sneezes, obviously it doesn't work out in the end. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh! Thanks for making this story!! I'm glad you use the idea of the container, I couldn't imagine better (in fact I couldn't imagine anything as good as your stories)

Keep going! your stories are really good! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

thanks alot! i liked the idea so i decided to go with it. im glad theres ppl who like my stories. as long as there's readers, i'll write! :whistle:.

• 3 weeks later...

i actuallt just started on the second one recently. i had a bit of some writers block, there. i should be out soon.

don't worry. I love your stories, especially for the big buildups before he sneezes. I'm waiting for your next story.

Just wanna thank the people who read my stories! This ones for all yall ;)! Comment!

------------------------------

Super Sneezes 7- The Date

Amy was excited for her upcoming date with John, a guy who was in her calculus class in college. She hadn't dated a guy for three months. She squeezed into a tight tank top and a pair of skimpily cut jean shorts and headed into the bathroom to do her hair. The Stealth, who had secretley given up his life of crime, was in his smaller size, watching Amy through her window. He had to find some way to get John to dislike her, and he had the perfect plan. Amy finished her hair and lightly sprayed some hairspray on it. She immediatley felt the tickle of the strong spray in the back of her nose. “Oh boy..here we go…ahhhh…” She slid a finger under her dainty nose, but I was a moment too late, as she hurried to her window and opened it. “Ahhhh…aaahaaa…AAH-CHOOO!!” She sneezed out the window and hurried out of her apartment, but not before the minimized Stealth jumped into her cleavage to follow her.

Amy was walking down the street to a diner with John when The Stealth decided to put his plan into action. He bounced out of Amy’s cleavage and sped ahead. He flew through the window of a car and made himself normal sized in the passanger seat, next to a middle aged man. “You’re gonna need to give me your keys” he said firmly. The man threw the keys at him and frightenly jolted from the car, tripping as he ran down the street. The Stealth shrugged his shoulders and put the key in the ignition. He waited for the cleavage-bearing teen to make it towards the car, and he revved it so the back wheels spun and shot dust into her face. She inhaled unawaredly and sniffed. She slid a finger under her nose and jolted to an empty lot with tall grass while John had his head turned. She crouched down, and felt something tickle its way up her shirt, between her breasts, and into her red nostril. She looked down and saw a long blade of grass that went up her shirt and into her nose. She couldn’t stand up or John would see her. “Ahhhhh….aahahahaaa…..” Her nose was twitching and her eyes were tearing. “Ahhh…nahhh…naahhhtt..noowww…” She felt the itch in her nose taking her over so she pressed herself against the ground and allowed the gentle swaying of the grass bring her to sneeze. “Ahhaaa….aaahaaaaaa…aah….AAHHH-CHOOOOO!!!” Her sneeze sent a giant beam careening into the ground, creating a giant hole. She pulled the charred piece of grass from her nose and got up. She patted her shirt, jiggling her breasts and shaking the dirt from her shirt. “Sorry” She said when she walked up to John, “I tripped into the grass and almost fell into a hole.”

The Stealth followed the two into the diner that they were heading towards. They both sat down in a booth and ordered their meals and The Stealth went to work. He shrunk and filled a minaturized paper bag with pepper from the pepper shaker. Then, he took two miniaturized, pollen-filled flowers, and a bag of sneezeing-powder, and hopped into the busty teen’s cleavage. He finely spread half of the bag of sneezing powder and pepper on the top of her cleavage. He took a tiny feather and swayed it back and forth on her breasts. Amy felt the tickle and patted her well-endowed chest, spreading an unnoticable cloud of tickly irritants into the air. Amy felt the tickle inside of her nose and rubbed her finger casually to try and relieve the tickle. Then, The Stealth went into her nose. He spread the powders all around her nose and then shook the flower all around. Then, as he remembered from last time he was in her nose, he took the feather to the most tickly part of her nose. He rubbed it gently all around, causing Amy to studder when she spoke. “Uhhhh…J-jaaahh…..jaaah...Joohhnn…? C-could y-you pleaahh…pleassee excuuu…excuusse me?” Amy hurriedly got up from her chair and to the bathroom, just in time to be met by a tag-team Metal Man and Handzilla crashing through the front door. Amy had her finger under her nose, holding back the sneeze. Handzilla grabbed her instantly and slammed her against the wall. “You!” He yelled, “We’ll take care of you, haha! But first…” Handzilla snapped at Metal Man and the metal golliath grabbed a pepper shaker, and brought it over to the helpless, captures girl. “Plee…pleeeeaa…pleeaaassseee…” She pleaded while trying to fight an already impending sneeze. Her nose was twitching with tickle, and sneezey tears rolled down her cheeks. “We’ll let everyone know who you really are!” Metal Man bellowed. “This situation can’t be any better!” Handzilla sneered. “Yes it can!” Metal Man reassured as he tore Amy’s tank top off, revealing her ample chest in a sexy red bra. “Ahhhh….” Amy started but stopped. Metal Man took the pepper shaker and screwed off the top, throwing the dust into her face. Amy couldn’t help but inhale and felt the extreme tickle. “Ahhhh….ahahahaha……aaaaahahahhaah….ccccaaaahhhhh…..ccaaahhhnnntttt….snaaa…snneeeezzze….” Handzilla then grabbed one of the girl’s long bangs and put it into her nostril, twisting it and moving it to tickle greatly. “Aaaaahahahahaha…..hhhaaahhhaa…..hhhaaaaaaahhhh…toooo….mmuuuhhhh….mmmuuuuuccchhhh….aaaahah

ahahaaaaaaa…..” She felt all of the irritants tickle her nose and tried to hold the giant sneeze back. “Aaaaaahhhhh…..aahahaaaa….pleeeeeaaaassseeee…..sstttooooopppp….iitt…ttii-tti…tiiiccckkllesss…too…aaaahhahaaaa…aahahahaaaa…” Amy’s jaw was slack and her eyes tearing while her twitching nose entered into the buildup. Her dainty red nose looked as if it was about to erupt as it twiched and twiched from the tickles. The Stealth watched and had to do something. He grew to normal size and drop kicked Handzilla, sending him careening out of the café. Amy hurried and jolted into the bathroom. “Aahhhhahahahahaa…hahhhaaaaa.…aahahahhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh…hhhhaaaahhhh..aaaaahhhhhhhh….aahh

hhhaaaaaahhhh…..AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” She sneezed with such force and sent a giant beam careening into the wall of the bathroom, destroying it entirely. “AAAHHH-CHOOOO!! Haahhahaaaaaaaa….AAAHHHHH-CHOOOO!!! AAAAHHHH-CHOOOOO!” The busty sneezing teen sneezed uncontrollably as her breasts jiggled and bounced and her bra strained to hold them in. “AAAHHHH-CHOOOO!!! AAAHHH-CHOOOO!!!!!! Ahhhh…aaahhhhhh….AAHHH-CHOOOOOOOOO!!!!” She finally ceased sneezing and looked at the wreckage in front of her. She saw The Stealth standing there next to a charred Handzilla and a melted Metal Man. The Stealth handed the bewildered teen a new, white tank top. “I just stole that from the store “Robin Hood” style. Y’know, steal from the rich and give to the poor!” Amy squeezed into it and awkwardly said “Thanks”. The Stealth laughed and quickly tickled her nose with a soft feather. “See ya around.” He said as he jolted away. “See yahhh…yaaahhh…aahahaha…AAAHHHH-CHOOO!!” She sneezed once more and then left the bathroom, leaving the two villains groaning in the street. John was sitting there, bewildered. “What the heck was that all about?” He firmly questioned. “I dated one of them in high school. Apparently, he hasn’t gotten over it yet.” Amy said sarcastically. John nodded, still confused.

Later that night, Jenny burst into Amy’s apartment. “You’re on the news!” She exclaimed as she turned on the TV. The newscast showed Amy in her bra trying to hold back the sneeze while being held by Handzilla. “Oh great. I’ve always wanted to be on TV.” She sarcastically remarked.

The Demon was in his lair, watching the same newscast. “That girl always foils my robbieries and plans. Next time, she won’t win!!”

~To be continued. Stay tuned for Super Sneezes 8! Hoped you liked 7!

Hope I liked it? Hope I liked it? Is that a joke? OF COURSE I liked it. These are incredible! Cant wait for 8!

thanks for the replies! i'll keep writing as long as there's readers :yes:!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another fabulous story. No wonder the Stealth is getting jealous when he goes to all that trouble and uses so many sneezing agents, thn before he gets his reward these lowlifes arrive and muscle in; and he seems to be giving in to the temptation to protect her...what will happen next?

• 1 month later...

nothing happened. i just didnt want to ruin anything by writing too much. theres a new one in the process right now.

nothing happened. i just didnt want to ruin anything by writing too much. theres a new one in the process right now.

Woo hoo!!!! I can't wait! :sillybounce:

Super Sneezes 8- “Fall Break”

It was the middle of October and Amy had been out of college on fall break for about three days. For about two months now, she had been dating Stealth, the former ally of her arch-nemesis The Demon. They were both in Florida for the break, going to the beach to finish the end of the summer.

Amy woke up in her hotel room to the sound of a screeching alarm clock. The Stealth was still asleep in the bed next to her so she quietly got up. She took off her lingerie nightgown to reveal one of her tight, red lace bras and her ample cleavage. It was about 11:00, so she decided to put on her bikini. She and The Stealth were going to the pool to swim and then to the beach to surf, and it was already getting late. She took a sexy striped sting bikini from her suitcase and squeezed into it, and then put a pair of skimpy jean shorts and a tank top over it. Suddenly, Amy felt a slight tickle in her left nostril. She looked over to The Stealth's bed, which was empty. "Come on! G-get out of there!" She pleaded. The tickle worsened and Amy's eyes started to tear. "P-p-pleeaaasssee…aahahhhaa…." Amy was heavily sighing because of the tickle and her large chest was heaving, straining the tight bikini top. Then, The Stealth appeared in front of her, laughing. "H-hey…t-that’s naaahh…naahh…n-not…fair!" He opened up the large window as Amy leaned out. "Ahhhh….ahahaha…..hhhaaaaaaahhh.......AAHHH-CHOOO!!!" A sneeze erupted from her slightly upturned nose and her ample chest jiggled. "AHH-CHOO!! AH-CHOO!" Amy rubbed her nose and looked at The Stealth. "Lets just go to the beach." She said to him. "Okay, I just love it when that happens!" The Stealth laughed.

They arrived at the pool at about 12:15. Amy squeezed out of her tank top and shorts, and she immediately received stares from the men at the pool. The Stealth's intimidating glare forced the men to pry their eyes away from the sexy girl. The Stealth was throwing a football around in the pool with another guy while Amy relaxed on a tube. The Stealth, trying to be funny, purposely threw the football over the guy's head and it landed on Amy's chest, jiggling her boobs and bouncing away. The guy was looking at Amy. "Watch where you're looking!" She glared at the guy, who, red-faced, turned away. The Stealth was laughing and enjoying his girlfriend's ample "features". The Demon was watching from above, invisible. "He makes me sick." He muttered to himself. "I hope those two lovebirds enjoy their last day. After I kill them both, there'll be no one to stop my plans! Hahaha!" He watches as Amy got out of the pool and walked over to the sauna.

She sat in the empty sauna and poured water on the coals, making the room hot. The smell of wood in the small room irritated her nose a bit, but she ignored it for now. Suddenly, metal walls slammed down all around her, holding her captive in the smoldering hot room. "What?" Amy said, bewildered. Then, she heard an all to familiar voice. "Hahaha! I have you now, Amy! As you burn to a crisp in this room, your "boyfriend" will be dying under the mercy of my strongest minions! It's a shame, really. But, you won't be able to get out of this one! HAHA!!" The voice silenced and Amy was left alone. She pounded on the walls with her fists. She was sweating from the heat.

Outside, Handzilla and Metal Man, along with The Demon himself and a new recruit, Bolt (a super-fast hellraiser). The Stealth tried to hold his ground as he was mercilessly getting pounded. He tried to throw punches, but failed to hit as he was getting tossed around in a flurry of attacks.

Amy was shooting beams at the walls and punching as hard as she could. Nothing was working. "What do I do? Will one of my sneezes even be enough?" She decided to try and make herself sneeze. She tried to find something to use, and only saw some light smoke rising from the heated coals. She put her nose into the smoke and sniffed, arising a small tickle that wasn't going to produce a large enough sneeze. She then turned to her next idea. She chopped one of the wooden seats in half, sending a cloud of sawdust into the air. She sniffed in the fine powder, increasing the tickle. Amy started to tear but realized that the tickle wasn't enough, and that the sneeze wouldn't be powerful enough to melt these walls. She heard The Demon's voice echoed once more. "There's nothing to make you sneeze, Amy! Its futile!!" "Just you w-wait!" Amy stuttered. She then started to sigh into a buildup. She needed to increase the tickle now, before the sneeze tickled and itched its way out of her irritated nostrils. She was beginning to feel lightheaded from the intense heat. She then looked at her heaving bosom, and the bikini trying to contain her breasts. She hurriedly untied the bikini and wrapped a towel around her bare chest.

The Stealth was getting destroyed outside. He was beginning to black-out as blood dripped from the cuts on his body.

In the sauna, Amy took both ends of the string on her bikini and gently placed it in her nostrils. She immediately felt the tickle- and it was intense. She continued to breathe in the tickly smoke and the itchy sawdust as the ends of her string bikini wavered in the tickly depths of her nostrils, making her heave, sigh, and stutter. Sneezy tears rolled down her cheeks and her red nose twitched and tingled. "Ahhhaaa…" Amy was enticing the sneeze. "Plleeeaaassee…I n-need a bii…biiigg…sne..sneee…sneeeeeee…" The tickle then seemed to take over her whole body. Her nose was sniffling and twitching as the three irritants invaded her tickly nose. "Haaaahahhahaaa….aaaaahahahahahaha…..hhheeerrreee….i-i-iiitt….caaaahhh….caaaahhhhhh…." Her bosom sighed and cleavage was emerging from the towel, which was greatly straining to stay on. "Hahahaaaahahahahaaaaa….aaaahahahahahaaaaaaa….iittt….ttiiii….tiiiickkllesss….sooo…maah

h…maaahhh….muuuuccchh….ahhahahaha…haaaaaaaaaa…" She was breating rapidly and channeling the intense tickle. Her twitching nose looked like a volcano about to erupt, twitching, irritated, and red. Her bosom was sighing and heaving and her jaw became slack. "Ahhahahaha….aaaaaaaaahhhhh….aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh…hahahahaaaaaaaaaahhh…haaaaaaaaa….AAAA

AAHHHHHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOO!" The sneeze tore through the metal and her nose twitched and still tickled. The beam struck Bolt in the head, sending him plummeting into the pool, charred. All of the villains looked in Amy's direction to see the sighing and sexy girl. The towel fell from her chest and revealed her bare, wonderful, jiggling breasts. Even The Demon was amazed as he stared, mouth agape. They all ignored the fact that a charred end of string bikini was in Amy's left nostril irritating her already tickled nose. "Hahhaaaa….aaahahahahahaa….ahaaaaahaaaa….AAHAHH-CHOOO!!!" A giant beam rocketed from her twitching nose and ripped through Metal Man's metal body and charred Handzilla. The Demon glared at the girl. "You…those…ummm…I'll get you!" The Demon managed to muster as he flew away. Amy was still sneezing. "AHH-CHOOO! AHH-CHOOO!!! AAAHHH-CHOOOO!" She finally finished as she rubber her finger under her dainty, upturned, tickled nose.

She rushed over to The Stealth and picked him up and flew away. In the sky, The Stealth was able to muster a few words. "I….h-have…something…f-foe...you…" She asked him what it was and he reached up with a shaky hand and tickled her nose with a feather. "Ahhhahaha…AAHHH-CHOOO!!!" She sneezed. She shook her head as The Stealth weakly laughed.

About two days later, Amy went to visit The Stealth in the hospital. He was awake, but his right arm and leg were broken and he was bruised and beaten. "How are you?" She asked as she kissed him on the cheek. "I'm alright." He replied. "If it wasn't for you, I would have died. Could you do that thing with the towel again?" The Stealth asked while laughing. Amy shook her head and smiled. "Haha…if only I had a towel…" She answered in a sexy way.

I hope you liked it!

----TO BE CONTINUED----