Sneeze Fetish Forum

Super Sneezes - (13 Parts)

Animeeze

Guest Forsaken

YES!!!! ^^.

Ive been looking forward to this story so much ^^!

And its just as good, or better than i could ahve even hoped for it to be. this is by far my favorite fic/series of fics ever.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Animeeze

• Sneeze999

• count tiszula

• Demosthenes

Guest Hannah

WOOOOOT!!!! *claps*

That was great!!! Absolutely wonderful!

......And for the last time, It's CherryQueen875. :winkkiss:

The part with the towel grossed me out a bit, but it was still good!

Oh, and one more thing.... *hits Animeeze* PERVERT!!! :):laugh::laugh:

haha, thanks for the comments (I always love reading them)

i love writing the stories, its very fun and as long as I have readers, I will write! :yes:

ive always been wanting for someone to draw a pic following the lines of one of my stories, just throwin that out there if anyone wants to take it.

aaaannnddd (sorry for rambling), if anyone wants to pitch in an idea for 9, go right ahead

Hooray! She's back! Pneumatic as ever.

I can't remember whether I posted a suggestion or just telepathised, because I've been thinking it was about time she was trapped and having to induce to get out. Next, she earns some spare cash being employed as a demolition expert....

• 1 month later...

Yeah. This is like... my favorite series on this forum, just so you know. I began reading it even before I was a member. I am in love with part six, which is ironic, because I'm probably the biggest obsessor of male sneezing that there is.

Anyway.

Awesome, awesome, awesome. That's all I can say thanks to a rather null and void vocabulary cache.

<3

The concept behind this series is so fun. :D I love how you include sensory details, but not so much that it starts to drag on and stuff.

I just read the whole thing, and I definitely burst into flames a few times while doing so. :wheels: I'm tempted to do some fanart, since you mentioned it.

• 2 weeks later...
The concept behind this series is so fun. :lol: I love how you include sensory details, but not so much that it starts to drag on and stuff.

I just read the whole thing, and I definitely burst into flames a few times while doing so. <_< I'm tempted to do some fanart, since you mentioned it.

thanks, alot! i always love it when people do fanart of my stories, too. i'm going to start getting an idea for a new story sometime soon. :laugh: thanks again

!

• 1 month later...

Theres always an open window for fan-art if anybody wants to do some. I like seeing people's fanart of these stories.

Strongestsneezes helped me out with the idea for this story. The Demon's plan was his help. Thanks.

I hope everyone enjoys it! And if anyone has any fanart or comments or suggestions feel free to PM me

Peace,

animeeze

------------------------------------------------

Super Sneezes 9- "Achoo! Merry Christmas!"

“It is done!” The Demon exclaimed. “Uhh…what’s done, boss?” Metal Man asked as he shoved some potato chips in his mouth. “Damn you, fool! I have been working on this for three months!” The Demon screamed. Metal Man shrugged his shoulders and turned his head back to the television. The Demon angrily swooped over to the hulking metal humanoid and glared at him. “This time, we’re not going to screw up, are we?” Metal Man looked confused. “Do I looks like a psychic to you, boss?” The Demon wiped off his forehead from frustration. “This is our set chance for domination. I finally have the perfect way to defeat Super Beam. We’re going to do this tonight!” “Awww, boss. But its Christmas Eve…”

Amy was getting ready for Christmas Eve night. She and The Stealth were going to have the night all to themselves to celebrate Christmas, and the success of their superhero duo. She had bought some Santa-themed lingerie earlier, and she was just finishing putting it on. She clipped the bra, which was red with white frills on it; the cleavage from her ample chest was spilling out of it. “I feel ridiculous in this” she remarked sarcastically to herself as she put a Santa hat on her long, brownish-blonde hair. She sprayed some perfume on herself and felt a small tickle in the back of her nose. She rubbed her finger under her dainty nostrils and proceeded to lay down on the apartment bed. As she waited for The Stealth, the perfume was working in the back of her nose, irritating and tickling. “I can hold it until he comes, he should be here any minute…” Amy told herself while rubbing the underside of her slightly upturned nose. She heard the door being unlocked, and she slid one of the bra’s shoulder straps off of her shoulder to look sexy. Just then, the fluffy ball on the top of her hat fell in front of her face, teasing and tickling her nose. “O-oh…no!” She whispered to herself. The door opened and Amy tried to hide the tickly torture that her nose was undergoing. “Wow! Look at you!” The Stealth exclaimed. Amy nodded her head and bit her bottom lip as her eyes teared. “What’s the matter?” Stealth asked. “N-n-nothing, h-honehh…” “Well, I got these for you!” He pronounced as he took a bouquet of flowers out from behind his back. Amy had her finger under her nose as the pollen wafted into her nostrils. “Ahhhaaaa….” She started to give in to the tickle. “Ahahahahaaaa….ahahahhhaaaaaa….hahahaha…AAAHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” The Stealth ducked as the busty girl sneezed and sent a beam across the room and through the open window. “AHHH-CHOOO! AAHH-CHOOO! HAHAHAAA-CHOOOOOOO!!!” She sneezed three more times when she felt a finger slide under her nose. Amy looked up at The Stealth, her eyes teary and her nostrils red. “Haha, Merry Christmas.” The Stealth said as he unclipped her bra and turned off the light.

Amy woke up, strapped to a platformed chair in her sexy lingerie. Her arms and legs were tied, and all she could see in front of her was a giant gun with a mask attached to it. “Ah! Merry Christmas, my dear.” The Demon snarled from below the platform. “Might I say, I am enjoying your lingerie. Your chest looks better than ever, hahahaha!” Amy rolled her eyes. “What do we have planned tonight, Demon? I need to be back at my apartment by nine in the morning.” “Hahaha! There won’t be any apartment by then, my dear!” Just then, a giant open window opened up in front of the giant ray gun showing Chicago’s skyline. “Why would I need to destroy the city, when your sensitive little nose can do it for me! Hahahaha!” “Where’s your dumb friend?” Amy asked. “Who? Metal Man?” Amy nodded her head. The Demon wiped his brow. “Sleeping…for Santa…” The Demon replied. “What was that?” Amy asked. “He’s sleeping for Santa Claus! But that’s beside the point!!” Amy was laughing when she felt something tickle her nostril. “Whaa?” Amy stammered, taken by surprise. The Demon then took the feather out and stroked it on her cleavage a few times, making her giggle. “Leave my breasts alone!” Amy commanded. “That will be the least of your worries! In the cylinder behind you is a super sneeze powder that was concocted by me! There’s pepper, dust, pollen, feathers, sneezing powder, and any other sneezing irritant! When you sneeze, the cannon will destroy Chicago! Isn’t it wonderful? Hahahaha!!!” Amy realized what was going to happen. “Demon, wa—“ She was cut off by the placing of the mask over her nose. The Demon flipped the switch and sat back to watch.

Amy felt the powder come into her nostrils. Already it tickled intensely. She looked cross-eyed at her nose, which was about to get one of the most intense tickles ever. She tried not to breathe, but soon she had to breathe in through her nose. She sharply inhaled and brought a noseful of super sneeze powder into her highly sensitive nostrils. “Haaaaaaa…” Amy began to buildup a sneeze but stopped herself quickly. The sneeze powder invaded her red and twitching nostrils, tickling every part. A piece of a feather floated to the most sneezy part of her nostril and swayed back and forth, gently creating an intolerable tickle. Amy’s nose twitched like crazy and the tickled and itches didn’t stop. The sneeze powder was doing its work, and Amy felt like a thousand feathers were tickling her nose. Her buxom chest was heaving with each tickly sigh. Her nostrils were red and twitching, and the sneeze powder was relentless. The little feathers in the back of the sensitive depths of her nostrils continued to gently sway back and forth, rubbing her tickly nose and causing the tickle to grow. With each sigh, her breasts pushed against the Christmas bra she was wearing. “Haaaahahaha….n-no….I…c-c-caaahhhh…..caa…can’t…sneee….sneeze…” The buildup commenced. Amy’s dainty, sensitive nose needed to rid itself of the tremendous tickle. Amy’s nose continued to twitch with the greatest tickle she had ever felt. Every inch of her nose tickled. “Hahahahaa….pleaaa…pleaaahhhsseee….ahahahahaaaaa..ahh….ahahahhhh….aaaaaaahhhhhhhh…..” Sneezy tears rolled down her cheeks as her chest heaved and her nose twitched, looking as if it was about to erupt. “Hhahahahaaaaaa….ahahahaaaaaaa…..ahahahahahaaaaaaa….ppleeeaaaaasssseeee….ahhahaha….t-t-tickles…tooooooo….maaahhhh….maaahhhhh…” Just then, she felt the feather in the back of her nose gently swiped the most tickly spot in her nose, creating the most intense tickle she had ever felt. “Hahahahahahahahah…..aaahahahaaaaaa….” She took in a large gasp of air, and her cleavage grew as her breasts pressed tightly against her bra. “Aaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaa….aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh….hhaaaaaa….AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The large sneeze caused the cannon to glow. “AAHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA-CHOOOOOOOO!!!!” Her breasts jiggled and put her bra to the test, and her nose did not stop tickling. “AHHHHH….AHAHAHAHA….AHHHHHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HAAAAAAAAAA-CHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! AHHHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” The cannon glowed brightly and The Demon smiled and watched. Just then, he saw that the power meter was full, and he glanced to Amy, whose nose was still being tortured and tickled and she was about to sneeze again. “Noooo!!!” The Demon yelled as he dove and flipped off the switch. It was a moment too late. “HAAAAAAAA….AAAAAHHAHHAAHAHHA….AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” The cannon glowed brightly as the chair released Amy. The busty and sexy girl fell to the floor, with a finger under her incredibly tickled nose. Just then, Metal Man and Bolt showed up, with Metal Man still half asleep. Metal Man looked at Amy. “Is this my Christmas present?” He asked as he walked over to her and grabbed her breast. Amy released the finger from under her nose. “Ahhhhhh…AHH-CHOOO!” She sneezed on him, melting some of his hand. “H-hands off, b-buddy.” She said. Just then, the sneeze powder cylinder overloaded and sent the sneeze powder in the air. While everyone was sneezing, Amy took the opportunity to channel a large sneeze. She sniffed in the powder and felt the familiar tickle in her sensitive nostrils. “Hahahaha….AHHHHH….” She flew out the giant window and aimed at the mountain base. “AAHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOO!!!” The giant beam exploded in the side of the mountain. “AHHH-CHOOOO!!!!” Her breasts jiggled as she finished sneezing and flew back to her apartment.

Amy woke up two hours later at in her apartment bed with The Stealth waiting for her to get up. She got up and dusted herself off, jiggling her breasts and sending some remaining sneeze powder into the air. “AHH-CHOO!” She sneezed out the window. The Stealth laughed at her. “Where were you last night?” He asked. “I’ll tell you about it later.” “Haha…I love it when you sneeze.” The Stealth told her. Amy squeezed a tight tank top over her chest. “Yeah, so do I.” She replied sarcastically. The Stealth handed her a box. “Merry Christmas.” He said.

End of 9,

Hope you enjoyed it!

Edited by Animeeze

Very Good! You use my suggestion very well :D

If I found the time I want to draw the scene when she sneeze for the perfume-tickles hat-pollen.

Very Good! You use my suggestion very well :cold:

If I found the time I want to draw the scene when she sneeze for the perfume-tickles hat-pollen.

thanks for the idea too, SS, i really liked it

i'd love to see you draw that scene, i think that you would draw it very well

thanks for the idea too, SS, i really liked it

i'd love to see you draw that scene, i think that you would draw it very well

I will try to do my best :twisted:

Edited by StrongestSneeze

Wee! Another awesome one! I already gave too many comments on the other forum, so I'll keep it brief. Good job, and I look forward to hearing from you again in the future!

Hooray for Amy! There really is no end to her abilities.

I still think she should hire her nose out for demolition work; if she's a bit short of money. She could just tickle her own nose with some of the tickly tools...but I expect something amusing would go wrong....

haha, thanks tisza, she probably could be a demolition worker, that would be a good plotline

itchynose2, haha i think you're right :innocent:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, its been a year and a month since my first story, and I've enjoyed writing them all. Here is the tenth installment. Will Amy cease from sneezing? Thank you to everyone who reads. I am greateful for every reader I have, and I will continue writing as long as there are readers.

Any suggestions comments or questions feel free to PM me. Fanart is always appreciated, and if anyone wishes to do fanart go right ahead. I will be appreciated. Well, here it is, the 10th story.

------------------------------------------------------------

Super Sneezes 10- Tenth Story

It was finally spring, and Amy was getting done the last semester of her sophomore year of college. It was a beautiful April day outside, and she had class in a half an hour. The Stealth told Amy earlier that he had a gift for her, and that he would give it to her when he got back to the apartment. “I wonder what it could be…” She muttered to herself. Amy brushed her hair and put on a tank top and a pair of jeans and hurried out of the apartment.

Class was pretty boring as usual. She was in a smaller advanced math class with only twenty other students. Mr. Evans, the teacher, walked into the lecture hall and immediately began the class. “Alright guys, I gave you some of those calc problems to work out last week. I’ll work them out on the projector and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.” Jason, the guy who sat in front of Amy, turned around to her and winked and laughed. Amy didn’t like Jason and knew he was a creep. “Get outta here!” she whispered as she shook her head in frustration. “Miss Roland? How about you do the third graphing problem on the chalkboard.” She reluctantly got up. Chalkboard? What is this third grade? She thought to herself. She started to write the problem. “No, Miss Roland that’s number two. I said number three.” Amy sighed and picked up the eraser. As she erased, the cloud of chalk dust puffed into the air. She breathed some in without thinking while the rest settled on her cleavage. She started to write down this question while fighting the tickle in her nose. She finished the question and turned around. “Hows t-this..?” She muttered. “Incorrect, Miss Roland. Try it again with a new formula.” She erased again, and waited for the cloud to settle before breathing again. Mr. Evans walked over the window and opened it, not knowing what it would do to Amy. Amy didn’t notice and breathed in through her nose, taking in a noseful of spring pollen from the outside. Her eyes widened and her sensitive nose twitched. “Cahh…can I go t-to the baahhh….bathroom…?” She managed to ask. Before Mr. Evans answered, Amy jolted from the room. He just shrugged his shoulders and continued with the class. As she jolted, her breasts bounced and the chalk dust from her cleavage arose into a cloud. She couldn’t hold the sneeze much longer. “Ahhahhaha….aaahhhaaaa….” She slid a finger under her nose and opened the window at the end of the hall. She took in a breath. “Aaahhhhhhh…..aahhhhhh……” Her tight bra strained as her sensitive nose prepared to erupt. “Ahhhaaaa…aahhhhaaaaa…..AAHHHHH-CCHOOOO!!!” She sneezed out of the window. “AAHH-CHOOO!!! AHHH-CHOOOOO!!!!!” She sneezed twice more and her bra snapped from the pressure. She rubbed her nose and sighed and walked out of the building.

It was 7:00 when Amy got home. She had missed her class because of her sneezing, and she was beginning to get frustrated. She sighed and remembered The Stealth was getting home in a half and hour. She put on a sexy red bra and covered her legendary cleavage in a robe while she waited for The Stealth.

About twenty minutes later, the door opened and The Stealth walked in. He threw his keys onto a chair and walked up to Amy. “Hi, honey.” He said as he kissed her hello. He then took out his hand, opened it, and blew out the pepper that was in his hand into Amy’s face. “Haahhhaaa….ahhahaaa…AHHH-CHOOOO!!!” She sneezed out the window. “Don’t you just hate that?” Stealth asked. The busty girl nodded her head as she rubbed her nose. “Well I have something here. Nose plugs. Well, filters, actually. Made them myself. If you put these in your nose, it will filter out and block anything from getting into your sensitive little nose and tickling it. Plus, nobody will be able to tell that you have them in!” Amy looked at them. “They’re not dangerous, right?” “Not at all,” The Stealth replied. So Amy picked them up and put them into her dainty nostrils. “Now lets try them out.” The Stealth took a feather duster and dusted it across his girlfriend’s face, and around her sensitive nostrils. She prepared to sneeze, but felt no tickle. “It works!!” Amy exclaimed. “Haha well that’s your present. I hope it works for you.” Amy then opened the robe and sexily dropped it around herself, revealing her ample cleavage in the tight red bra. “And here’s your present.” She told The Stealth.

The Demon slammed a picture on the table of the meeting room where his fellow villains gathered. “Damn!” “What is it boss?” Metal Man asked. The Demon cringed. “The Stealth has invented something sinister. He has invented plugs to go in Amy’s nose so she can’t sneeze!!” Bolt sped into the room. “What did I just hear? No more wretched sneezing? Well that’s a good thing, right?” The Demon looked at Bolt, who was his only counterpart that he trusted. “Well that’s what I thought at first. And when I tried to figure out another weakness of hers…well…I failed. That is Amy’s only weakness- her nose.” Bolt nodded his head in agreement as Handzilla chimed in. “Well, what if we use those nose plugs to out advantage?” The Demon looked up from the picture of the nose plugs that he took himself. “How so?” He inferred. “Well…” Handzilla was thinking. “We can use them to shoot stuff into her nose!” Metal Man chimed in. The Demon threw a pencil at his metal head. “That the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard you idiot.” Bolt was standing against the wall in the far corner with his arms folded. “I think the gorilla has something there.” Metal Man looked insulted. “Gorrila?!” “Shut up!” Demon added, “Continue, Bolt.” “Well, if we modify those plugs to make her sneeze, and even amplify the beams from the sneeze, we can use it against her. We’d have to do it while she’s sleeping, of course.” The Demon nodded his head. “It shall be done tomorrow night. It shouldn’t take more than a couple hours to figure something out.” Bolt nodded his head and sped from the room with his incredible speed.

It was one in the morning on the next night, and Amy and The Stealth were sound asleep. Amy was sleeping in a sexy black bra with her cleavage spilling out. The Demon crept into the room with his modification tools and looked at the girl. “Gah! Why must she wear that to sleep?!” She saw The Stealth on the other side. “Oh…right…” He sneered. The Demon put the tools on the bedside tables and popped a pill into Amy’s mouth, assuring that she stays asleep for the next couple of hours. He saw his eyes drift to her breasts in the bra. “Eyes on the task, Demon, eyes on the task.” He muttered to himself. He removed the plugs with a tool and clamped her nose shut. Her nose was probably extra sensitive now, and he’d rather not make her sneeze in her sleep.

After his modifications were complete, he plugged her sensitive nose back up. “Haha, one last parting gift…” The Demon muttered to himself as he doused Amy’s bra and cleavage with sneezing power. He shifted from the building as the sun started to peak into the sky.

When the Demon returned, he gave a controller to Bolt. “You’re the stealthiest one of us all, and Amy does not know too much about you. Use that controller and make her sneeze and make her cause destruction.” Bolt nodded his head and bolted from the hideout.

Bolt zoomed to Amy’s apartment building and with speed ran up the wall and onto the ledge outside of her window. He looked into the window and saw Amy in her black bra watching television while in her bed. “Why must she dress like that while by herself?” He asked himself. He looked at the controller. There were some buttons. They read: Pepper, Feather, Pollen, Dust, Sawdust, and All. There were intensity levels from one to ten. So, Bolt started easy with Pepper on level 1. He watched Amy and saw her nose slightly twitch. “I’ll follow her for a while and keep it on there for now.”

About an hour later, Amy was at the community pool for the first opening day of the spring. She went with Jenny. Amy took off her shirt to reveal her ample cleavage in a sexy bikini top. The sexy girl received looks from all of the guys at the pool. “Are you going to go swimming?” Jenny asked. “In a little bit.” Amy replied as she lay down on a reclining lawn chair and put on some sunglasses. Her tight bikini top created perfect cleavage. Bolt watched her and flicked feather on level 6. He could tell Amy was feeling the effects. She sniffed and sniffed trying to relive the tickle. “What’s this?” She asked herself. “N-naahhh…” She was about to talk again when Bolt pressed the pollen button and turned the dial to seven. Her slightly upturned nose was extra sensitive because of its not sneezing for a couple days, and it was feeling the effects of the irritants. The pollen worked in her tickly nose and she looked cross-eyed. She began to buildup a sneeze but stopped herself. “Nahh…not in p-p-ublic…” She rubbed a finger under her nose and tried not to sneeze.

Bolt pressed dust and turned the dial to 8, trying to create a massive tickle in the busty girl’s nose. Amy’s breasts jiggled as she sat up a little bit. Her eyebrows were arched and her eyes were tearing. She took off her sunglasses and saw her red and tickling nose twitching. The plugs were vibrating as they shot the irritants into the back of Amy’s dainty and sensitive nose. Then Bolt pressed sawdust and turned the meter to 9. Amy’s nose was twitching with every grain of dust and pepper in her nostrils. She needed to sneeze extremely bad to relive her nose of the menacing torture and tickles. “Pleaahhhh…waaaa…whaaattt’s going o-o-o…..” She tried to get out the last word when her nose began to tickle even more. Bolt had pressed the “all” button and turned it to ten. “Hahhahhhaaaa….ahahahhahaaaaaaaa…….” Amy began to buildup and tried to stop herself. Her nose twitched and twitched as she rubbed her finger under it. The tickle was one of the most intense tickled her nose had ever felt. She was heaving and sighing and her bikini top strained to contain her ample chest. Then Bolt saw a button on the bottom of the controller. It read “Finisher”. He pressed it.

A small, thin blade of grass emerged from the plugs and went to the most sensitive part of Amy’s nostrils. “Hahahahhahaaaa….aahhahahahahaaaaaa….pleeeaaaassseee…..I…c-c-aaahhhh…..c-c-aann’tt sneee…sneee…” The blade of grass gently tickled her sensitive nostrils. With each sway of the grass in the sensitive depths of her dainty nostrils, and the tickling of the powders and feathers, Amy couldn’t take it any more. The buildup commenced as every area of Amy’s nose was being tickled and tortured. Her twitching nose looked as if it was about to erupt. “Ahhhahahahahhhhhhh….ehhhahahahahahhhahha….heaaarreee….iitt…cahhhh…caahhhmmmsss….” She tried to get up but discovered that her bikini strap was stuck to the back of the chair. She had no choice but to untie the bikini and run into the bathroom holding her breasts and not her nose. “Haaahahahahahahah….toooo muccchhh…t-t-tiiccckkkllee…ahahahahahhahhahahha….” She made it into the bathroom. She heaved heavily and she struggled to hold her breasts as her nose tickled. “Ahhahhahaha….ahahahahahaha….haaaaaaaaaaaa……hahaaaaaaaaahhhhh… One slight tickle of the grass brought her tickly and sensitive nose over the edge. “Hahahahaaaa….ahhhahahahhahahahahaha….aaahhhhhhhhhh….aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh…..aaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH-CHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” A huge amplified beam destroyed the plugs and shot into the street and destroyed multiple parked cars. “Ahhhhhh….aaaaahhhhh…AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Another beam shot into the daytime sky. “Haahahhahaa…AAHHHHH-CHOOOOO!!!!” Her incredibly tickled and sensitive nose finally stopped tickling, and she put on a towel and flew back to her apartment.

She returned to the apartment with the towel on and met The Stealth there. “How was the pool?” He asked as he threw her the black bra. She took off the towel and put on the bra and explained to him what happened. “My plugs are destroyed?” He asked. She nodded. “Are you alright?” “Just the usual,” She replied. As she squeezed into the tight bra, her cleavage squeezed and the sneezing powder on her bra crept up to her nose. “Haaahahahahha….aahhhhh…AAHHHH-CHHHOOO!!!” She sighed. “Well I guess everything is back to normal.” She replied.

Bolt returned to his boss’ lair. “How did it go?” Demon asked.” “It was a success. That girl sneezed her little nose off. Hahahahaha!”