Weird

MyOwnPrivateSFC

Here's a twist on the classic "Sneeze!" story...

I was at the haridresser's, chatting with the receptionist while waiting for my grandmother to finish talking to her stylist. A woman, who I guess was a colorist at the salon, came up to the desk and said that she was leaving because her allergies were just killing her. Her voice was all stuffed up, and her nose was a little bit red, so of course I started thinking "Sneeze! Sneeze!" I thought this a bunch of times in a row, during which she kept on talking about her allergies, and how she didn't think it was the color solution making her allergies act up, but the weather, and so on and so forth. Then, all of a sudden...the receptionist sneezed! The receptionist, who this whole time I had been ignoring in favor of the allergic colorist, sneezed a perfect, feminine, "hehCHEW!", complete with her long hair falling in her eyes and everything. She even wiped her finger under her nose when she was done. Unfortunately, I didn't get a great view (since I'd been watching the colorist), but I saw most of it and all the aftermath. And the whole time it was happening, all I could think was "I guess my wish worked!" :(

Abyssinia,

Barrie

Great obs! It's funny how sneezy conversation always seems to lead to someone sneezing. I've also had the experience of waiting for one person to sneeze, only to miss out on the full impact of another sneeze. And I absolutely love the whole head bobbing, hair flying thing: so hot!!! :drool:

Thanks for posting!

LOL. Nice obs. Barrie. :drool: Isnt that ALWAYS the case? Watching the wrong girl at the wrong time. :)

Isnt that ALWAYS the case? Watching the wrong girl at the wrong time. :laugh:

Tell me about it! :(

Lamborghini :laugh:

Your wish worked, you were just aiming in the wrong direction and you didn't know it. :(

I thought you were going to say that you immediately decided to get your hair colored, forcing the woman back to her station and giving you the chance to see her in action.

Your wish worked, you were just aiming in the wrong direction and you didn't know it. :D

I thought you were going to say that you immediately decided to get your hair colored, forcing the woman back to her station and giving you the chance to see her in action.

Nah...I got my hair colored a few weeks ago. It would mes it up to do it again so soon! :D

Abyssinia,

Barrie

Archived