Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone interested in Story/Art Trade?

KawaiiKitty

I have a problem. I like writing sneezefics. I like coming up with the ideas and I like putting them on paper. However I HATE reading my own work. And there is a particular joy to reading a fic about my favourite characters that someone else has written because there is a "surprise" element to it.

So my proposition is for a story/art trade. If someone wants to write about my fandom, I will write/draw theirs. My writing skills are not entirely up to par, so I'm willing to offer a drawing in return for a story. Or a story in return for a story, if so desired.

Even though I'm not really into female sneezing, I'm entirely willing to write/draw it for my part in the trade. I'll do an attempt at any characters, any fandom. And I'm not looking for 27 chapter masterpieces. A short story for a short story (or, a pretty picture for a short story). And one final caveat...I suck at writing 18+ stories okay? That's pretty much the only thing I couldn't do for my end of the bargain.

So...anyone interested?

I'm afraid to say yes because I know that when I do you'll name some really obscure fandom I've never heard of. But if I know your fandom, I'd be more than happy to write something for you.

I have a problem. I like writing sneezefics. I like coming up with the ideas and I like putting them on paper. However I HATE reading my own work. And there is a particular joy to reading a fic about my favourite characters that someone else has written because there is a "surprise" element to it.

So my proposition is for a story/art trade. If someone wants to write about my fandom, I will write/draw theirs. My writing skills are not entirely up to par, so I'm willing to offer a drawing in return for a story. Or a story in return for a story, if so desired.

Even though I'm not really into female sneezing, I'm entirely willing to write/draw it for my part in the trade. I'll do an attempt at any characters, any fandom. And I'm not looking for 27 chapter masterpieces. A short story for a short story (or, a pretty picture for a short story). And one final caveat...I suck at writing 18+ stories okay? That's pretty much the only thing I couldn't do for my end of the bargain.

So...anyone interested?

I know that you have read some of my work already so if you liked my writting style I would be happy to write a story for you :(

Hmm, this sounds fun. :( I'd love to take a shot at this, but my writing skills aren't the absolute -best- in my personal opinion. I mean, they're okay, but not as amazing as most of the wonderful writers here. Just send me a PM with more details, and we can discuss it there. If it's anything Inuyasha related *giggle* I think I'll be able to work well with it. *Is a huge Inuyasha fan* ^___^

I'm afraid to say yes because I know that when I do you'll name some really obscure fandom I've never heard of. But if I know your fandom, I'd be more than happy to write something for you.

*thunk* Which would be the sound of my head hitting the computer screen...

Y'know one would THINK that I would have remembered to put that all-important information in my original post. Or perhaps I expected everyone to just guess and hope they got the right one? :(

My fandom of choice is the anime series Inuyasha. Particularly the character Miroku. And I don't expect it's a particularly easy fandom to write if one hasn't heard of it...so I won't be offended if there's no takers after hearing what it is. I know not everyone is into anime!

(wanders away muttering about her own absentmindedness...)

Oooh, :lol: I am most certainly interested. I was wondering if you could do a little sketch to illustrate my 'Biting the Bullet' fic... you know, Ran (Aya) and Yohji from Weiss Kreuz. Pick any scene from the nonsense I've already posted and I'll write you an Inuyasha ficlet. I take it information can be found on absoluteanime.com or some such site? I always like to try out new fandoms, especially those that others enthuse about :sleep2: Do you want it to be a cold or allergies? Slash or het?

I am from de mafia... and I maka yoo dee offer you canta refyoos! :twisted:

[edit] Yes, this is totally going to work. :cryhappy: I liiiiiike this Miroku character... he's nice and torturable. (By the bye, methinks he would go quite nicely paired with another 'unorthodox' monk I happen to fancy... You know Saiyuki? :( )

Oooh, :D I am most certainly interested. I was wondering if you could do a little sketch to illustrate my 'Biting the Bullet' fic... you know, Ran (Aya) and Yohji from Weiss Kreuz. Pick any scene from the nonsense I've already posted and I'll write you an Inuyasha ficlet. I take it information can be found on absoluteanime.com or some such site? I always like to try out new fandoms, especially those that others enthuse about :) Do you want it to be a cold or allergies? Slash or het?

I am from de mafia... and I maka yoo dee offer you canta refyoos! :lol:

[edit] Yes, this is totally going to work. :yes: I liiiiiike this Miroku character... he's nice and torturable. (By the bye, methinks he would go quite nicely paired with another 'unorthodox' monk I happen to fancy... You know Saiyuki? :innocent: )

Gulp! Ohhhh, I get nervous drawing characters that people have drawn REALLY AWESOMELY before me. BUT, I'll give it my best shot. (Can't find a "scared" smily to put here...)

As for preferences, I LOVE COLDS. :D And I usually go with canon pairings (cause I'm lazy) but you can pair him up with whoever you want...I like variety, so go with whatever inspiration strikes you! If you want any more info, you can PM me and I'll go into more detail. But I don't want to dictate my preferences TOO much, or else I should write it myself if I'm so picky!

It'll take a couple of days for the drawings...I need to test out what medium those guys look best in. And I've been drawing too much today already! :laugh:

AAARGH! Maru-chan, I hope you read this. I tried to PM you a drawing I did, but my screen keeps going onto the "windows error message" after I push send so I have NO clue if it's sending or not! (I'm gonna not send it anymore in case you get like 576 PM's from me! :P ) If all else fails I'll post it on the boards, but I'm quite shy to do that...

Oooh, :) I am most certainly interested. I was wondering if you could do a little sketch to illustrate my 'Biting the Bullet' fic... you know, Ran (Aya) and Yohji from Weiss Kreuz. Pick any scene from the nonsense I've already posted and I'll write you an Inuyasha ficlet. I take it information can be found on absoluteanime.com or some such site? I always like to try out new fandoms, especially those that others enthuse about :drool: Do you want it to be a cold or allergies? Slash or het?

I am from de mafia... and I maka yoo dee offer you canta refyoos! :lol:

[edit] Yes, this is totally going to work. :drool: I liiiiiike this Miroku character... he's nice and torturable. (By the bye, methinks he would go quite nicely paired with another 'unorthodox' monk I happen to fancy... You know Saiyuki? :D )

• 3 weeks later...

*First post ever after an eon of lurking*

Hmmmm...I would be interested as well, depending on whether you are still interested in a trade.

*First post ever after an eon of lurking*

Hmmmm...I would be interested as well, depending on whether you are still interested in a trade.

Oh rock on! I am just so chuffed with myself that posting in MY ridiculous little topic was someone's first post. :P

Y'know despite the fact that I've already gotten such a WONDERFUL response to this...more trading is always welcome! I think my wrist can just POSSIBLY cope with the strain of more drawing... :)

So yes.

Nevermind that, KK, when are we going to have a crazy art trade animefest? /:P You know it needs to happen.

Nevermind that, KK, when are we going to have a crazy art trade animefest? /:laugh: You know it needs to happen.

Anime? Who said anime? Ooops, is my one-track mind showing?

Heh? :oMy chicken scratch as compared to your movement-filled CG-shaded artwork? I think you'd be getting the short end of the stick in a trade like that! :laugh:

Nevermind that, KK, when are we going to have a crazy art trade animefest? /:laugh: You know it needs to happen.

Anime? Who said anime? Ooops, is my one-track mind showing?

Heh? :o My chicken scratch as compared to your movement-filled CG-shaded artwork? I think you'd be getting the short end of the stick in a trade like that! :laugh:

Poppycock XD You know my fetish art is rarely more than some sloppy OC nonsense. Besides, I enjoyed drawing Miroku that one time (even if it didn't look...exaaactly like him).

Archived