Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing girl on the bus

Lulu

Yeaterday I took a bus and I sat down on the second back line. On the last line, in the direct back of me, there was a girl. She was about 20 years old, I guess. She was actually a solidly built girl.

Shortly after I got on, a violently "Ahhh-choooo!" and following loudly sniffle came from behind. There was no doubt that the noise was given by the girl. Few minutes later, she made "Ahhh-chooo!" again. And she sniffed loudly over again. They were really impolitely. We were both in the bus about 40 minutes to the end of the line. And During that time, she repeated sneezing and sniffle each minute. She also made many false starts, like "Huh-huh-haaa...".

I stealed a glance at her. Her sneezy face wasn't so attractive. She didn't use any tissues or handkerchief, just sniffed noisily. And even she didn't cover her mouth and nose, when she gave her "bursts". So her "blasts" were always clear. That means, I was sprayed her powerful sneezing about 40 minutes! :( But the bus was crowded and crowded, and I couldn't move my seat.

I like sneezing, especially women's one. However this time I prayed that her sneezing stoped or she got off the bus soon. And my wish didn't come ture...

Lulu

Lamborghini

Yeah, I'm afraid I would have LOVED it, not liked it. Sorry Lulu, but thanks for sharing. :D

Lamborghini

I would have loved it as well. Perhaps I would have offered her my spare hanky and tested the waters, so to speak. Oh, the wonders of mass transit! :D

Perhaps I would have offered her my spare hanky and tested the waters, so to speak.

Oh, I don't doubt it. I'll bet you're not as shy as you make out to be.

Archived