Sneeze Fetish Forum

Female obs

Chanel_no5

During today's coffee break, Sweetie walked by. :hug: Just as I looked at her, she suddenly sneezed, a quite big, very wet, violent:

"HAA-ESSSCHOO!" :(

Into the palm of her hand, then she rubbed her nose with the back of her hand, and then wiped her hand off on her pants. I almost swallowed my tongue as she sneezed, and stared at her. :blushing: She noticed me staring and looked back at me with a little wondering smile, making me feel the need to say something jokingly. I said something like:

"Oh really, you don't say?" :laugh:

and gave her a big smile. AND THE WOMAN REPLIED:

"Yeah, I've been going on sneezing like this for a few days now, so it's probably something, some TREES, coming out, in nature now. I don't know what, but I can feel it when I sneeze that it's pollen sneezes."

God. What do you say? :cryhappy::blushing::laugh: I couldn't say a thing.

WOW. I never know what to say when people start going on and on about why they sneezed, how they sneeze, at what approximate speed they sneeze, etc. I would've been extremely uncomfortable, lol. but that sneeze was yummy :(

Oh dear, I really feel for you; you HAVE got it bad. Ithink I would have just have stared open mouthed, unable to get my brain in gear to make any sensible reply. However, I think the correct response would be something jokey like "those damn trees get everywhere, don't they?"

Anyway, verylovely obs!

Sounds like somewhere I should've been (perhaps with a TREE in my pocket.... :( )

Is that a tree in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? :):)

Oh dear, I really feel for you; you HAVE got it bad. Ithink I would have just have stared open mouthed, unable to get my brain in gear to make any sensible reply. However, I think the correct response would be something jokey like "those damn trees get everywhere, don't they?"

Anyway, verylovely obs!

:D At least I got SOMETHING other than drool out of my mouth! :D

Archived