Sneeze Fetish Forum

One fake (m) two real (m) and slef (f)

Guest misswindextor

Guest misswindextor

Ok, here are a couple more obs. The first one was quite a strange experience. It was during my first week at Uni when some friends and I were out one night, We were walking to a club in town these lads walked passed us and one of them fake sneezed in my face! He went "ACHOO" directly at me as he walked by. I was thinking WTF?. Then one of my friends shouted "BLESS YOU!" and we all laughed.

The second obs took place the other night in the pub. I was waiting at the bar looking around the room when I noticed a cute guy, He was about 5'8 dark hair/eyes in his early 20s. I kept glancing in his direction when he got 'the look' he sneezed twice "ishoo" "ishoo" without covering his mouth. Then continued to talk to his friends as if nothing had happened.

I seem to be sneezy in the mornings and just sneezed again now. It took it`s time coming. One of those I can`t concentrate on anything else until this is over sneezes. "eh...eh...eh..eh...ah..KISHOO" really quite hard and it kinda hurt.

Hmmm, the guy who fake sneezed in your face was kind of odd, but I've seen guys do silly things like that before, especially at that age! :D Thanks for the obs! The other guy sounded pretty cute! :twitch:

Oh, and bless you!

Hmm. Freshers' week. Odd behaviour becomes normality; and it was probably a sort of homage to you or at least attempt to get your attention [succwettereedeed better than he knew].

The real sneezes sound excellent; and I'm sure you have others to tell us of..

Archived