Over the phone sneeze! Male.

Daphine

Last night I was talking to my I guese I would call him my boyfriend :hyper: on my cell phone. I was

walking home from work and kind of taking the long way home when in

mid sentance he suddenly said "hang on a second I have to sneeze!" I was like:omg:

He's not a very sneezy person, he dosn't even have any allergies that I know of.

He must have kind of took the phone away from his face but still

close enough that I could kind of hear him. His breath hitched

once very quickly and then "EECHooow!". He has this perfect sneeze :D ,

the kind of sneeze that should be used for those TV commercals. It

litterly made my knees weak (HEE, HEE) :nohappy: . This was only the third time

I have ever heard him sneeze. I blessed him hoping that

he would sneeze again but he always only do's singles. He said

"sorry, don't you just hate that when you feel like you have to

sneeze but it takes forever for it come?" I was like "O'h my god

were going to have a sneeze talk :cryhappy: !" but thats all that was said about

it and I had no idea how to keep the subject going :twitch: Still there is alot to be said about those surprise over the phone sneezes :heart:

Still there is alot to be said about those surprise over the phone sneezes :D

Indeed. :yes::yes::yes:

Sounds lovely. You could just have said "Yes, it does".

Or if that didn't get him sneezetalking, "It's almost as bad as when you freeze before the sneeze".

If desperate you could ask him a direct question. "Does that happpen to you?" I know, you have to be very brave.

Phone sneezes are definitely very hot! :yes: His sneeze sounds absolutely wonderful! I'm so glad that even though he's not a sneezy person, you still got a phone sneeze anyway! And of course, thanks for sharing! :yes:

Phone sneezes are definitely very hot! :innocent: His sneeze sounds absolutely wonderful! I'm so glad that even though he's not a sneezy person, you still got a phone sneeze anyway! And of course, thanks for sharing! :D

It really, REALLY was ;) His sneeze is absolutely wonderful, I can still hear it in my mind :wacko: I only wish he still lived in town ;) so I could really enjoyed it by seeing him afterwards.

Or if that didn't get him sneezetalking, "It's almost as bad as when you freeze before the sneeze".

HEE, HEE, you remember :bleh: Thats true that might have been a good way to start a sneeze conversation :unsure:

Archived